Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Led by holiday love story, GiftNow.com's first-ever brand campaign urges viewers to "Gift courageously."
- GenSales, LLC Announces New Vice President of Client Success, Eric Nichols
- Queue President Juana G. Quick Receives The John Thomason Award Recognizing Marketing Excellence
- Top 4 Free Classified Sites in USA
- Advance™ BMS uses PromoStandards to dramatically cut product search times
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Finally! Marketing That Makes Money
- Dance With Floss for National Flossing Day, Nov. 29, 2019
- Digital Media Solutions Drives Meaningful Change This Holiday Season And Beyond
Pittsburgh, PA and Cambridge, MA – Honeycomb Credit, Inc. and BitReel, Inc. today announced a strategic partnership to help independent community businesses achieve their full potential. The partnership pairs Honeycomb Credit's crowdfinancing platform with BitReel's easy-to-use video creation application and proprietary marketing platform. The agreement allows both companies to increase the value they provide for small businesses.
"We find that when businesses embark on a crowdfunding campaign with Honeycomb, they are getting much more than just affordable cash. They are also getting an opportunity to share their growth story with their loyal customers and to attract more people to their business." explains George Cook, Honeycomb Credit's Chief Executive Officer. "By working with BitReel, we can help businesses expand the reach of not only their Honeycomb campaign but also their larger brand and story."
More on eTradeWire News
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach Announces Next Eye-Popping & Family-Friendly Presentation
- NADH Oxidase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- California Olive Oil Council Kicks Off "Why California?" Campaign In 2019 Harvest Season
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
"BitReel empowers businesses to connect with their customers through immersive experiences," said Cosmo Kramer, BitReel's CEO. "Our partnership with Honeycomb Credit, aligns extremely well with our mission to assist independent businesses reach more potential customers and ultimately achieve meaningful returns on their marketing investment."
About Honeycomb Credit
Honeycomb Credit is a Pittsburgh-based loan crowdfunding platform that connects small businesses looking for expansion loans with community members looking to invest local. By allowing anyone to invest in their own local economy, Honeycomb Credit aims to unlock growth opportunities for small businesses to build vibrant, financially empowered communities. Honeycomb operates in Pennsylvania, New York, Michigan and Ohio. Businesses can borrow up to $100,000 for expansion purposes, and community members can start investing for as little as $100. More at www.honeycombcredit.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
BitReel is a novel, all-in-one digital video marketing solution built with small- to medium-sized businesses in mind. The easy-to-use BitReel mobile app leverages proprietary augmented reality technology that allows ordinary users to capture professional-quality video footage. The footage is then used as the centerpiece of a customizable, targeted online marketing campaign that reaches thousands of relevant viewers. BitReel's video marketing solution is a fast, easy and affordable way for businesses to generate increased brand awareness and customer interest. Visit www.bitreel.com to learn more.
- HRO Today Appoints New Senior Vice President of Membership Services
- Toll Brothers breaks ground for homes in new master-planned, resort-style community
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center