Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Luxury Loft Living in Tulsa Meadow Gold District
- Florida Residential Real Estate Investor Hires Spring Intern
- First Coast Apartment Association Announces Board of Directors
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
- RE/MAX Coppell and Las Colinas offices Make a Difference as 'Miracle Office' for Children's Health
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- CBRE Arranges Sale of Five Orange County Apartment Properties
CCB Cycling Education Foundation, supports U23 riders (college aged) that are racing at the professional level, but also required to pursue post-secondary education of some kind while part of the program. "The reason this organization exists is because pro cycling in this country has a calendar that is not conducive to education," said Tim Mitchell, Team Principal of CCB Foundation-Sicleri Cycling Team. "You can't fault someone for wanting to pursue their academic goals. It's just that cycling is not conducive to collegiate athletics."
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
Coming from a background in collegiate athletics, Mitchell has a more unique grasp on education than most others do. "Education through athletics is not limited to balancing classes and bike racing; the bike racing itself, the camaraderie, the travel, the exposure to different cultures, places, people and customs are all an educational experience on their own," said Mitchell. "In a world where globalization is increasing at a dramatic rate, where having a sense of your 'place in the world' will be exceptionally important, and where sport is often the common ground upon which relationships are formed, the importance of education through athletics cannot be overestimated."
CCB Cycling Education Foundation connected with Homestake Capital through Jeremy Powers, one of the most well-known and accomplished cyclocross racers in the sport. Kokes quickly learned about the CCB program and how the educational component was massively underfunded.
"Homestake Capital is proud to support the community by investing in healthy living choices and opportunities that promote youth development," said Michael J. Kokes, Managing Principal of Homestake. "The CCB Foundation does this and so much more for our youth."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David B. Sudderth earns certification in brain injury medicine
- Local PODS® and 100.7 KHAY Heritage Country station are going LIVE together for ticket giveaway
- Strand summer camp offers a full theatre training experience
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
"Mike's financial support is huge, and he is a very valuable sounding board," said Mitchell. "Since we are a grassroots organization, every little bit helps. We can now do several large stage races simply because of his support. That makes a big difference in the programs we can run."
About Homestake Capital, LLC
Homestake Capital, LLC, a boutique real estate investment firm located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, is focused on providing direct investment and non-traditional lending to residential and commercial developers. Homestake further adds value by providing development and building experience to the sponsor or borrower. Homestake's unique niche is providing capital for projects that are too big for one investor, but too "small" for a traditional institutional investor. To learn more, visit https://homestakecapital.com.
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- MedAware Systems dietary sodium restriction findings to be presented at the American Society for N
- Bicycle Across South Carolina Launches Tickets For September Ride Along Palmetto Trail
- Photo Exhibit Featuring WWII Barracks at Wyoming's Heart Mountain Concentration Camp Debuts
- convedo Launches Intelligent OCR Connector For the Appian Platform
- Marine Depot Earns 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for Customer Service
- Trendy London Restaurant Debuts in Miami Beach Featuring Elegant En-Fold® Stadium-Grade Retractable
- Invenio IT Named One of 2019 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
- Southland Symphony Orchestra & Chorus presents "Beauty & Power"
- Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics Offers Mandible Contouring Surgery for FFS Patients
- Facial Feminization (FFS) Surgeon, Dr. Mardirossian, Offers Various Forehead Reduction Surger
- CaaMTech Solves Crystal Structure of Psychedelic Drug Psilacetin
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Doug Riffenburgh
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature