Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 190
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 173
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 116
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 111
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- RE/MAX Classic Makes PBJ Family Owned Business List
- Texas-Based Property Management Group Plants Roots in Mountain West Region
- GreenPointe Welcomes Garrison Burr, CPA, as Financial Analyst
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Sackman Enterprises to lead Keansburg Waterfront Redevelopment District
- Kentucky Housing Market Steadies
- Paula Wehlage Joins the Brewer Team at RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Realtor Wendy Kesslak Earns Luxury Home Marketing Certification
- Q3 2021 | Houston Office Market Report
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
Homesnap looks at data for more than 1 million Homesnap Pro agents nationwide who are top producers, have shown remarkable growth in their business and have seen incredible popularity among prospects and fellow agents. Information, including transaction history, year-over-year growth in productivity, profile views and more are reviewed for the designation.
Homesnap Pro is a mobile platform for agents connected to Multiple Listing Service that displays agent-only listing details, opportunities to interact with other real estate professionals and ability to connect with clients from their mobile devices. Homesnap for consumers is a national property search portal.
"As innovators in cloud-based services for real estate agents, recognition of growth from technology leader Homesnap shows we were on the right track when we founded Call It Closed International Realty in 2019," said Osborne. "Our goal is to connect agents like myself to the best tools, training and resources to ensure growth and success as well as consumer satisfaction. Homesnap Pro is one of many tools we recommend to our agents."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Boca Raton Historical Society Announces WALK OF RECOGNITION Inductees 2021
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
About Aprile Osborne
Osborne began her real estate career in Florida in 2002, and within two years had topped $100 million in sales volume. She has broken all sorts of sales records, including most new homes sold in a week, a month, six months and a year. She sold more than 300 homes in 2004 alone, ranking No. 1 for new construction sales in the state. Aprile and her husband, Chad Osborne, are the previous owners of the RE/MAX Affinity offices located in Naples and Bonita Springs, and currently own and operate the national cloud-based brokerage, Call It Closed International Realty. Visit aprileosborne.com (https://aprileosborne.callitclosed.com/) to connect with Aprile.
About Call It Closed International Realty
Founded in 2019, Call It Closed International Realty is the first and only national, cloud-based, 100% commission brokerage with a multi-tiered revenue sharing platform with a mission to offer integral real estate solutions to agents, teams, companies, investors and developers. The Naples-based company was founded by Chad and Aprile Osborne, who have over 36 years combined real estate experience with more than 2,500 transaction sides, as well as founders of several RE/MAX franchises. The model, currently operating in Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Nevada, Missouri, California, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Louisiana, and Colorado, combines the best aspects of all types of real estate business models, from traditional brand name brokerages to local "mom and pop shops" to cloud-based virtual companies. Visit joincallitclosed.com (https://www.joincallitclosed.com/).
More on eTradeWire News
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Construction Management Services
- Jason W. Kinander Wins Prestigious Gold Medal Award from the Chicago Electric Association
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Author Releases Debut Non Fiction Best Seller!
- 'Eggstraordinary' Story Awaits Youngsters on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Bosco Tech Black & Gold Gala is November 6
- Central Health Uniform To Host Grand Opening of Waterbury Store On November 10
- Be Taylor Productions Partners With Walmart's Online Store, Introducing Kyndall's World Nationwide
- NTDSW Highlights Demand for Safer Roads in California
- Improved Access to Care for 100 Million+ Patients: Lifemesh Telehealth Module Now Available in OpenEMR
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Fridge Art Fair Miami Art Week 2021
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs