Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- HoloBuilder releases JobWalk Planner for 360° construction documentation planning to improve office-to-field communication
- McCarthy Building Companies Promotes BJ Peterson to Project Director
- BTU Analysis Family of Products Annoouncement
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- What are your plants telling you?
- The National Demolition Association Shows Commitment to Safety During Safe + Sound Week
- Aspire Institute Presents Beating the Boom Bust Cycle at the 2019 PNW NARI Remodeler's Conference
- Aspire Institute Presents Beating the Boom Bust Cycle at Greater Dallas NARI Member Meeting
- Staker Parson Supports Weber State University and Future Construction Professionals
- Klassen Remodeling & Design Wins Customer Service Award for Second Consecutive Year
At the February 8 event, elected officials, board members, staff and community members celebrated HomeAid's longtime partnership with The Drake House. HomeAid Builder Captain, Ryan Swallow volunteered for a Care Day as a part of HomeAid's renovation of The Drake Center in 2015. "It's one thing to help out for just a day, but to see this project come to fruition and see the first families move in really brought home to me the value of giving," said Swallow.
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
HomeAid has completed four major renovations, including renovations of all the apartments at The Drake House and The Drake Village, plus six HomeAid Care Days. The HomeAid partnership has provided discounts and donations of time, materials, and labor, saving The Drake House approximately $750,000 on projects valued at $1,350,000, or 56% of construction costs since 2004.
The interior renovation of Building 40 provides housing for eight more families who will have a safe and dignified home as they work toward self-sufficiency. With the completion of The Drake Village project, The Drake House's original capacity to serve homeless women and their children has more than doubled, from 44 to 100 beds.
In addition to South Haven Builders, these companies and individuals donated generously to the renovation of Building 40 at The Drake Village, many of whom are members of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association:
Atlanta Glass & Mirror
Blind Creations, Inc.
Haven Design Works
K. S. Facundo Framing
More on eTradeWire News
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Check out the simple procedure to change Yahoo password
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
Liberty Hardware Manufacturing Corporation
MCS - Dumpster Service
ProSource of Marietta
Randal Lowe Plumbing
HomeAid Atlanta, founded in 2001, is a nonprofit organization that builds new lives for homeless families and individuals through housing and community outreach. HomeAid works in partnership with the building industry, as well as community organizations, to assist people experiencing homelessness. To date, HomeAid Atlanta has completed over 100 housing, remodel and care day projects at locations serving victims of domestic violence, teen mothers, veterans and more. HomeAid is the designated charity of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association. Learn more at www.homeaidatlanta.org.
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Agency on Aging Hosts 45th Annual Meeting & Community Partner Recognition Luncheon
- Common Law Marriage and Life Insurance Policies