Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 180
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 162
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 160
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 135
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mizner's Food & Beverage Manager Teaches FSU Students Wine Service Is More Than Order Taking – It's Creating An Experience
- Allison Quartuccio and Denali Realty Group Win 2020 Top Choice Awards
- Kentucky REALTORS® Confidence Continues To Rise
- UNIQUE COMMERCIAL LEASING SOLUTIONS Inc. Launches software development
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agents of the Month and Quarter, Drew Dellinger and Bobby Streett
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Boston Area Real Property Appraiser Takes Office for Leading Global VPO
- Helping Clients Build, Buy and Sell Homes
"In the past 12 months, homebuying activity in Lutz has been at levels not seen since prior to 2006," said Mike Bachman, Director of Sales at WCI, one of the leading upscale builders and developers in west-central Florida. "Lutz has so much to offer residents - schools, easy access to some of the most popular areas of Tampa Bay, proximity to nature, and outdoor activities, just to name a few."
WCI is currently selling new homes in three communities in Lutz: Monterey Grand Waterside, Cordoba and The Promenade at Lake Park. Sales in the communities are moving at a brisk pace, and several sections within the communities are close to selling out.
"We are seeing a wide range of buyers in Lutz who want a new luxury home with sophisticated designs and desirable features," Bachman said. "And we're finding that WCI's communities in Lutz match what buyers are looking for."
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- GPHCC receives generous grant from Customers Bank to fund Small Business Development programming
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
Monterey Grand Waterside
Monterey Grand Waterside is a lakeside community situated on 35-acre Lake Mary Lou. It includes The Arbors, located in Pasco County, and The Estates, located in Hillsborough County.
The Arbors in Waterside is significantly smaller than many of the communities surrounding it, and with only 64 home sites, it's an enclave community perfect for homebuyers who aren't interested in living in a larger community. Prices start in the low $300s for homes ranging from 1,625 to 3,252 square feet.
As for The Estates, homes start in the low $500s and range from 2,768 to 5,621 square feet.
Cordoba Estates offers privacy and prestige with half-acre homesites and old Florida charm. Homes are set back on extra-long driveways, with ample space between each home. Many of the homesites have conservation or water views, and the 800-acre community is home to an abundance of magnolia trees and oak trees, as well as wildlife like deer, rabbits and birds.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Cyberpunk Now Film Festival Kicks Off This Summer
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
- Auto Insurance Scams – How to Avoid Being Victimized
Homes in Cordoba Estates range from 3,033 square feet to 5,621 square feet and are priced from the high $400s to the $600s.
The Promenade at Lake Park
The Promenade at Lake Park offers luxury and location. It also attracts buyers who don't want to pay for master-planned community amenities such as a clubhouse.
The floor plans in the gated Promenade at Lake Park range from 2,768 to 5,621. Homes in the community have innovative design features, within a tranquil oasis surrounded by ponds, mature trees and wildlife, and are priced from the low $500s to the mid $700s.
For more information: (888) 211-6153 or WCITampaBay.com.
- Association Releases Ohio Medicare Supplement Insurance Costs
- CRAFT PROSPECT will lead a Consortium to Explore CubeSat Augmented Quantum Key Distribution Services
- Alliance Technologies LLC Promotes Steve Gamache to Director of Client Services
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Explains the Importance of Building Relationships with Suppliers
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Words For All Website Helps Us Draw On Our Faith During Times Of Stress
- Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce Invites Businesses to Summer School with Google on July 22
- The Dead Electrics Announces New Indie/Alt-Rock Music EP Out Mid-July
- Quigley Eye Specialists Opens New Cape Coral Office
- Expertise Names Palmer One of the Best SEO Agencies in San Francisco
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces 3 Fresh Webinars for Sales Professionals Week of July 6
- SNtial Organics proudly Announces the Launch of Farmers2Market.com
- PRIDE Museum Donates 850 Masks For Underserved To Help Reduce The Spread Of COVID-19
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
- Cascade Asset Management accelerates growth with release of mobile device disposition solution for Enterprises
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
- SK Security Systems Ltd protecting cars in Cheshire and Wirral
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" BladesDirect.net announces Exclusive Distributor agreement