Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 118
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dental Implants in Springfield Start at Only $750
- Paragon Dental – Cosmetic Dentistry in Radlett
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States With the Highest and Lowest Flu Vaccination Rates
- Specialist Dental - creating beautiful smiles in the heart of Guildford
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- The Clog Blog (Nursing Shoes, That Is!)
- ultraHealth Agency to Staff Per Diem and Temporary Medical Professionals
- The Essentials Edit - The UK's First Premium PPE Subscription Box
- Orthopedic rehabilitation available at Wolfson Children's Specialty Center - Columbia County
Home Helpers Home Care offers the industry's leading model for comprehensive care with its unique care program, Cared-4SM, which provides the four necessary components to living independently. This includes Personal Care (in West Virginia only) & Companionship, Nutrition & Meal Planning, 24/7 Emergency Response and Wellness Calls to help ensure medications and hydration are maintained.
More on eTradeWire News
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Alexander Lumber Introduces Two New Window Lines
- I Stephen Byrd 10 years ago created 10 Minute Movies for Mobile Devices
- TVS Select Network to Fill Quibi Gap With Free Mobile Program Focus on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Flippo Construction Company, Inc Awarded Miss Utility 2019-2020 Dig Smart Award for Washington DC
"In addition to the work we do normally, we are busy helping people who are trying to avoid putting their loved ones into senior living, bring them home from rehabilitation centers or get them out of the isolation of assisted living or nursing homes. As we were working to serve our clients in West Virginia, we realized the people in Maryland needed help too. That's why we decided it was time to expand," Lisa said.
The Fauseys opened their original location in the summer of 2016. Families looking for dependable, in-home care by employees who are fully trained, background checked and insured can call Home Helpers for a free in-home consultation to help determine the right care for their loved ones. The Fausey's team offers in-home companion care, homemaker services, respite care and services from a few hours to 24 hours a day.
Brian and Lisa have both always been either in business themselves or in positions that allowed them to help others' businesses grow. Brian retired from the 82nd Airborne Division as an E-8 and has taught the staff the importance of serving those who have served. Additionally, Lisa has a healthcare background as a Certified Nursing Assistant and has hired and managed others in healthcare for many years.
More on eTradeWire News
- Characteristics of Effective Reinforcer Delivery with Children with an ASD
- Organimi Named G2 High Performer For Organizational Charts
- Diamond Packaging Wins Three Awards in 2020 Packaging Impressions Excellence Awards Competition
- The NYC Re-tails & Sales Pet Expo Announces New Virtual and In-Person Dates
- Annual Thanksgiving Day celebrations return to both the Bavarian Inn Restaurant & Lodge
Brian and Lisa are involved in the annual Walk to End Alzheimer's and are members of the Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce, the Martinsburg Rotary, the Panhandle Senior Network, the Washington County Chamber of Commerce, the National Certification Board for Alzheimer's and Aging Care and the Home Care Association of America. They are also a Home Care Pulse Provider of Choice.
Home Helpers Home Care is licensed and insured. To learn more, call 240-452-4650, email email@example.com or visit https://www.homehelpershomecare.com/hagerstown-frederick/.
- Canadian Rap Star Unkle Adam's single I Am Stronger was released to 1.1 billion people in China
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine