Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 437
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
Similar on eTradeWire
- Competitive Financial Solutions for Business Development
- Impact of early childhood trauma theme of Buhl Regional Health Foundation's fall forum at Thiel College
- Leading Tijuana Bariatric Surgeon Joins Mexico Bariatric Services Network
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens New Urgent Care Clinic in Tucker, GA
- Key Reasons to attend SMi's 3D Cell Culture Conference 2020
- Ushio America Introduces the Theia™ Series Illuminator & Video Processor System for Microendoscopy
- Care on Location Launches Acumentrics Powered Telemedicine Backpack
- Macadamian Recognized in Think Tank ConCeplus' Healthcare Movers 2019 Report on digital transformation in healthcare
- Medical Technology Advancement: iTS (inTheSmart) to promote its endoscopic fluorescence imaging system on FOX Business
- Former General Counsel and Top Orthodontist Team Up to Announce New Clear Aligner Delivery Company
"At Home Care Assistance Calgary, we value education and support initiatives that address our clients aging care needs," said Charles Terlesky, Owner and President of Home Care Assistance Calgary "This partnership further enables us to provide valuable information and resources for families during their most difficult times."
With a mission to change the way the world ages, Home Care Assistance helps seniors live well at home through innovative offerings such as its proprietary Balanced Care Method™ (https://homecareassistancecalgary.ca/our-balanced-care-method/), which emphasizes scientifically-studied lifestyle behaviors of the longest-living people on Earth, and the Cognitive Therapeutics Method, an activities-based program designed to boost mental acuity as well as delay the onset and progression of cognitive decline. Committed to community education on topics related to healthy longevity, the company has also authored an award-winning senior wellness book series, which is comprised of seven books, including The Brain Boost: A Practical Guide to Brain Health, Mind Over Gray Matter: A New Approach to Dementia Care and Hospital to Home Care: A Step by Step Guide to Providing Care to Patients Post Hospitalization, among others.
More on eTradeWire News
- Open Studios Day on Saturday, December 7th 2019 Angels Gate Cultural Center
- What does it mean to be a first-time homebuyer?
- Strategic Organizing announces name change to Digital Union Lab
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Art Fringe Serves Up Depravity Through Creativity
"We are very pleased to partner with Home Care Assistance Calgary," explained Jaryll Dunne with Dignity Memorial Providers of Calgary. "Our partnership will allow us to offer their clients, employees and extended family resources and support to make informed decisions during each step in the pre-planning process and at time of need."
To find out more about Home Care Assistance Calgary, please visit https://www.HomeCareAssistanceCalgary.ca or call 403-301-3777 at any time. Home Care Assistance Calgary is located at 10333 Southport Rd SW, Unit 107. Calgary, Alberta.
ABOUT HOME CARE ASSISTANCE
Home Care Assistance (http://homecareassistance.com/) is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in daily care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2018 Franchise500®, Inc. 5000 Company and one of the 50 fastest (http://about.americanexpress.com/news/pr/2016/w...) growing women-owned companies worldwide in 2016, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur's Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review's Top 50. The company was recognized as a 2019 Endorsed National Provider (https://homecareassistance.com/press_releases/h...) by the home care industry's leading research firm, Home Care Pulse. Home Care Assistance CEO Lily Sarafan was also named Health Care Executives' 2016 Woman of the Year (http://homecareassistance.com/blog/lily-sarafan...). For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit www.homecareassistancecalgary.ca (http://www.homecareassistance.com/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Jose Franco: Bronx Hustle, Selling Dope and Starting A Business
- The Templar Fund Earns 56.580% in First Year of Public Operation
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Additions to Leadership Team
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Cody Ko & Noel Miller Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domin
ABOUT DIGNITY MEMORIAL
The Dignity Memorial® network of more than 2,000 funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers is North America's most trusted resource for funeral and memorialization services, providing an unmatched combination of products and locations. Dignity Memorial associates serve families with care, integrity, respect and service excellence each day and believe each celebration of life should be as unique as the person it honors. Dignity proudly offers services to families of all beliefs and backgrounds and its professional staff are knowledgeable about the funeral and interment customs of different faiths and cultures.
Home Care Assistance Calgary
- Get bonus cards with City Barbeque gift card purchase this holiday season
- Third Coast Bakery Wins National Award From PETA
- Art Exhibition by JASA Opens November 22 At The Grand Bay Plaza Main Lobby, Coconut Grove
- Tarps Now® Expands Mesh Tarps Providing Wide Range of Exposure Levels and Applications
- No Power, No Access Doesn't Have to Mean No Business
- Q3 2019 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Fishing and Accessories: High-Quality Fishing Gear for Success
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Salient Process Announces Acquisition of Dosvak LLC's Interests
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- Rising Films' Dark-Comedy "Aim High" Receives Award; Momentum Building For Next Feature Length Film
- Mossy Nissan Joins Padres Pedal The Cause In a Race To Cure Cancer
- Looking for a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta? Visit Our Dealership!
- "Christmas Thing" Released by Hit Songwriter Bryan Wayne
- The NLFA Hosts Player Combine/Showcase
- PopStops Signs Licensing Agreement with Carroll Shelby Licensing, an Iconic Automotive Manufacturer
- Rent A Press Adds Stickers to Print Products
- Montessori Education Please, Monte-Something, No!
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign for Only $3,995