Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- New Book is A Modern Guide to Help New Dads Prepare for Fatherhood
- Technology will reshape the learning experience
- 6th Annual Christmas Trolley Gifting Event for Local Foster Youth
- Family New York Dream Day for Terminally-Ill Jersey City Resident
- Bunk 57 Ministries kicks off "Returning Home Backpack" Program
- Learn. Repeat. Pass. MicroLearning from MicroLector
- Florida Mediator Matthew Graduates Harvard Law School Negotiation Master Class
- Family Focus Receives 3 Year CARF Accreditation
- MC Companies Continues to be an Industry Leader by Donating $100,000 to 2019 Autism Speaks Walk in Partnership with SARRC
Bonnie is the daughter of Holocaust survivor, Stanley (Szlamek) Jackson Glogover, (1925 –2013) a late resident Aventura, Fl. As a teenager, Stanley lived through dangerous and brutalizing years in Auschwitz and survived by faith and prayer until the liberation of the camp in 1945.
"I want Principal Latson to know that my father's losses began on the very first day he and his family were ordered off the freight cars at Birkenau," says Bonnie. "His mother, two younger brothers under 12, and a baby sister named Itka, were sent to the so-called showers, aka the gas chambers. These innocents were murdered that afternoon. My father and his father were remanded to the labor detail. They never saw my grandmother and her children again."
More on eTradeWire News
- Recruiter creates Accountant Fee Directory
- Freight Forwarding in the upcoming decade
- France Removals website renewal declared
- Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc. Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The Kimberley Process
- Waster paper baler and other similar baler's benefits and availability
The Glogover clan of Stanley's generation lost over 40 members to the senseless slaughter of the Holocaust. After the war, homeless and alone, he wandered through every DP camp in Europe searching for any remaining family. At the last site he looked, Stanley miraculously found his father alive! Together, they emigrated to America to begin a new life.
"Holocaust deniers should have the integrity to look at the hard historical evidence," comments Bonnie. "The Nazi regime organized the mass arrests and murder of millions of people from many European nations. This was enacted with a well-organized infrastructure and an administration fanatically obsessed with paperwork."
"The Nazi's undeniable records reside in many archives in Europe. Mr. Latson, as an educator, should find it in his heart and mind to do the right thing and commit himself to the appropriate research. There are many survivor groups in Florida where he could step up and hear first-hand about their WW2 experiences."
How to put healing and empathy on this painful condition?
More on eTradeWire News
- The Quid Pro Quad in a Marital Affair Gone Bad
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services with free pickup and delivery
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Producer/Artist Dave Stewart Releases Single "Do It (Houston Remix)"
- Official launch of France Removals EU domain
"It would be a great blessing," says Bonnie, "if Mr. Latson had the openness to sit down with the Holocaust survivors of Boca Raton and just listen to their stories. Healing cannot begin until we come up close and personal and witness the suffering of others. Compassion and understanding is the answer."
Bonnie recently honored her late father and all victims of genocide worldwide, past and present, by creating the I REMEMBER BRACELET. A percentage of purchases of the bracelet will be donated to the USC Shoah Foundation.
To explore the USC Shoah Foundation's mission, testimony collection and Stronger Than Hate initiative, visit: https://sfi.usc.edu/.
I Remember & Company LLC, will also be sending matching funds to a different human rights charity every month: See www.irememberbracelet.com.
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects