Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- One Byte Data™ Introduces Software for COVID-19 Chest X-Ray Research and Imaging
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- NewAgeSMB in Top Philadelphia Mobile App Development Companies by Clutch
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Summer Heat Sparks Heavy "Stay at Home" Consumer Demand for Screen Mesh Shade Tarps
- Lyle Boss Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Naomi Cohen Named To Wood Industry's Prestigious 40 Under 40
Controlled by HoloBuilder's SpotWalk app, the Boston Dynamics' Spot robot can walk job sites autonomously, capturing 360° images that record the progress of a construction project over time. The process, allows for quality and accuracy control, giving contractors, trade partners, and owners a living digital record of the project. The integration creates repeatable, actionable data, addresses all phases of a construction project, and improves productivity.
HoloBuilder's machine learning engine, SiteAI, analyzes images captured by SpotWalk to get unprecedented insight into the jobsite. The project site data combined with the quantifiable analysis enables contractors and owners to report on progress ongoingly.
"Time and accuracy are two things that are very important to a jobsite. Traditionally, you would have to sacrifice time out of a busy day to harvest jobsite pictures and organize them," says Andrew Cameron, Project Manager at Hensel Phelps. "This partnership between HoloBuilder and Boston Dynamics removes a time-consuming step while providing accurate construction photos with a high degree of fidelity."
More on eTradeWire News
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
Hensel Phelps conducted early pilot tests of the SpotWalk app at their $1.2 Billion San Francisco Harvey Milk Terminal 1 Airport project. The pilot showed that with minimal training on-site the project team can get SpotWalk functioning.
The SpotWalk app has two general modes. The first enables project teams to teach Spot the capture route simply by driving the robot via an intuitive smartphone interface. The second mode drives Spot autonomously on its trained path, taking pictures along the way at defined capture locations, delivering immediate value to the construction project and workforce.
"The SpotWalk app is a first of its kind integration for Boston Dynamics' robots," said Michael Perry, Vice President of Business Development of Boston Dynamics. "Our efforts have been to create a highly mobile robotics platform that can easily navigate unstructured or unknown environments. HoloBuilder's SpotWalk app takes this a step further by creating an easy-to-use interface that fits seamlessly into construction workflows. We're excited to see this integration start rolling out to early customers soon."
Boston Dynamics and HoloBuilder announced that they will partner with innovative companies willing to provide feedback and continue advancing Spot and SpotWalk together. Beginning today, SpotWalk will be available through a six-month early adopter program in which customers will receive two Spot robots, the full HoloBuilder technology suite, and on-site training.
Since announcing the integration to HoloBuilder's Innovators Club members (an exclusive club of feedback providing customers) interest in getting SpotWalk has been overwhelming.
"With SpotWalk, we can now enable our customers to capture data much more frequently and more precisely to get an even clearer picture of what the site's progress is. We are very excited to release SpotWalk and to continue our very positive collaboration with Boston Dynamics to not only support the industry but to also drive digitization and automation forward," said Christian Claus, CMO and Head of Partnerships at HoloBuilder.
More on eTradeWire News
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
A video of SpotWalk is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXkVjjQQ1aw
HoloBuilder, Inc. is a San Francisco-based construction technology company that designs, develops, and sells enterprise SaaS software. HoloBuilder offers reality capturing solutions for progress documentation and construction project management. Making use of 360° imagery data, computer vision, and artificial intelligence, HoloBuilder is the fastest and most insightful solution to document construction projects. HoloBuilder is being used by the majority of the top 100 general contractors in the United States. Its investors include Brick and Mortar Ventures, Tandem Capital, E.ON, Foundamental, and NRW.BANK.
For more information, please visit www.holobuilder.com
About Boston Dynamics
Boston Dynamics is a world leader in mobile robots, tackling some of the toughest robotics challenges. We combine the principles of dynamic control and balance with sophisticated mechanical designs, cutting-edge electronics, and next-generation software for high-performance robots equipped with perception, navigation, and intelligence. Boston Dynamics has an extraordinary and fast-growing technical team of engineers and scientists who seamlessly combine advanced analytical thinking with bold engineering and boots-in-the-mud practicality.
For more information, please visit www.bostondynamics.com
About Hensel Phelps
Founded in 1937, Hensel Phelps is a nationwide leader in the development, construction and management of landmark buildings. Our disciplined approach to construction incorporates the latest technology to strengthen our processes and deliver dependable results for both public and private clients, in a variety of technical core markets. Hensel Phelps office locations include Phoenix, Arizona; San Jose, California; Irvine, California; Greeley, Colorado; Orlando, Florida; Honolulu, Hawaii; Austin, Texas; and Tysons Corner, Virginia.
For more information, please visit www.henselphelps.com
- The Miguel Wilson Collection's National Harbor showroom celebrates one year
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Cornerstone Holdings Corp announces the launch of Waste Management Unlimited International
- Telecommunications Unlimited International Is Launching!
- Reinvent yourself in the Workplace Adjusting to COVID-19
- A Plumbing Services Company on the Essential Business List
- Conversations: Latinos and Race
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!!
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market
- TRENIQUES: Be Yourself: Kyree Moore
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks
- TVS Tally Ho Network Brings British TV Classics to TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Streaming Service
- Private Placement Markets To Grow Its Investor Relations Division To Include Start-ups
- Derek Easdon Named Vice President At Annuity Agents Alliance
- 9 Reasons To Secure A Second Passport
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion