Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Joseph P. Brock, Hired
- Summit Technology Group Named Exclusive Engineering Partner of the IBA
- Inropa leverages Microsoft ToF technology and AI for on-the-fly programming of painting robots
- LSI Welcomes Brett Ziehl As Lead Process Engineer
- Innovative Engineering Specializes in Parking Structure Restoration
- Flexible LED Sheet and Cuttable LED Sheet
- Motorsport Feels the Heat from New Vacuum Carburise Furnace
The Principles & Practices of Engineering exam is the second of two tests certifying an individual meets specific qualifications in education, work experience and knowledge. Licensure is an important verification of expertise for engineers that is critical in safeguarding the public.
Brown joined Hole Montes in 2016 and works on the firm's aviation team. Some of his notable experience includes managing runway, taxiway, ramp and hangar projects at Page Field, a runway rehabilitation project at Everglades Airpark, and taxiway extension and runway rehabilitation projects at Immokalee Regional Airport.
"Aviation engineering is a highly specific sector within the engineering field, and Hole Montes is the only Southwest Florida-based firm currently offering that service," said Bob Mulhere, president of Hole Montes. "Having Austin on our aviation team is a tremendous asset, and anyone who has traveled by air in recent years – commercially and privately – has probably landed on a runway or walked through a hangar that Austin has designed."
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
In addition to aviation, transportation and environmental engineering, Hole Montes' services include landscape architecture, site development, land planning, permitting, zoning, storm water management design, surveying and mapping.
Brown earned a Bachelor of Science degree in aerospace engineering from the University of Florida.
About Hole Montes
Founded in 1966, Hole Montes, Inc. is a full-service firm with offices in Naples and Fort Myers. The locally owned company's range of professional services include environmental, transportation and aviation engineering, as well as landscape architecture, site development, land planning, permitting, zoning, storm water management design, surveying and mapping. Hole Montes is strategically positioned to provide design and management expertise for Southwest Florida clients across multiple industries, including commercial and residential development, senior living, aviation, government, health care, education, retail, restaurants and entertainment. For more information, please visit HoleMontes.com or call 239-254-2000 in Naples or 239-985-1200 in Fort Myers.
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet