Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sync Neural Synchronised Impact fund: the ultimate investment vehicle to save the world?
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Finalists Announced for Colorado Cleantech Awards
- 2022 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- On Nov 30, 2022, Manor House Publishing will release the 'Love Letters To Water' anthology, edited by author and podcaster, Claudiu Murgan
- iPower Energy Group, LLC completes 9.24 kW residential solar panel energy system in Murrieta, CA
- New Use Energy Signs European Distribution Agreement With Hysto LLC
- 16th Microgrid Global Innovation Forum in Oakland, CA to Examine Technology and Business Advances
- Colonial Group Inc. Acquires Crown Carbon Reduction Technologies
- AKCP Announces sensorCFD™ Update to AKCPro Server
The HNSI product is self-contained and requires no fuel replacement or refueling, reducing the cost of onsite visits and related costs to nearly zero. It can be used on or off the grid and is operated, monitored and maintained remotely. We intend to deliver energy storage as a service ("ESaaS") to commercial locations across the country with a focus on areas seeing increased outages due to weather and extreme heat.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hillside Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- Drinkmate OmniFizz - Perfect for Everyone on Your Shopping List!
- Affordable Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley, New Patients Welcome
- The Preserve and Hodges University announce corporate education partnership
- Slick Cash Loan Offers Quick Personal Loans Even For Bad Credit Scores Across USA
When EVBs are approximately 20%-30% depleted, they are no longer considered viable enough to power a vehicle, yet they still retain 70-80% of their original storage capacity. Upcycling used EVBs into a revenue generating second life optimizes the metrics of the battery including its carbon footprint. It is an iterative step before recycling. We provide OEMs with a solution to manage battery retirement including handling, logistics and tracking, ensuring they maintain control of their assets (the recoverable minerals in the batteries) and an audit trail for compliance with the various local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
We are building the many tools needed to integrate EVBs in second life applications, including modeling the many battery form factors, connectors, and the ability to monitor state of health and environmentals in near real time. The charging, discharging and maintenance of dissimilar batteries is complex and is perhaps the biggest challenge to second life applications. We have overcome these hurdles with a variety of hardware and software solutions developed by our engineering team.
More on eTradeWire News
- ELEVATE Announces Expanded MSP Partnerships, New Customer Wins and New Product Features
- Sync1 Systems, cutting-edge digital LOS partners with Scienaptic AI, the world's leading AI credit decisioning platform
- Lorelei Tong Releases New Middle Grade Fantasy Novel – Zodiacland: The Five
- Tint Academy: Canada's Leading Hands-on Window Tint Training Goes Coast To Coast
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 20. New Members Welcome
About Hardened Network Solutions, Inc.: www.hnsi.info is an upcycle energy storage company based in Connecticut. Founded in 2019, it has expanded with manufacture and distribution assets across the U.S. Using upcycled EV batteries from the Automotive industry, HNSI is bringing energy storage solutions to the Edge, offering scalable long-run diesel generator alternatives. HNSI is currently in testing trials and MOU in place for its first large scale rollout.
For media inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
- Immokalee Fair Housing Alliance receives $10,000 grant from the Collier Community Foundation
- Mission Cloud Services Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for AWS Glue
- ARTS GARAGE Issues Public Statement by Playwright Tyler Ellman on Antisemitism & the Holocaust
- OptiFunder launches Wire Data Check Automation
- NuSmile Dental Now Uses The Intraoral Camera For Accurate Treatments!
- Top Secret Tax Tips For 2023 Not Just For the Rich
- AI-designed structured material creates super-resolution images using a low-resolution display
- An astounding 900+-piece collection on Mars is for sale through the Manhattan Rare Book Company
- REIPrintMail Reveals How To Accumulate Key Data for Real Estate Investors
- How to easily Clean a Diesel Particulate Filter & Keep it Clean Longer – ECO Fuel Systems LLC
- Shark Tank Star Daymond John Supports New Jersey's Small Business Groovy Smoovies
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Proteomic Study of COPD
- Authomize and Readibots announce partnership to enhance customer Identity Security and Remediation
- Lateasha Green returns as director at P.A. Geraci Child Development
- Future of Food Events Launches Inaugural Plant-Based Protein Manufacturing Summit, April 12 & 13
- The Hinz Company Announces the Onboarding of Its Newest Piece of State-of-the-Art Equipment Known as the Zeiss CMM
- Knobull Promotes Tips To Maximize Job Search Success
- FirstLight Home Care Unveils Newly Designed Website
- Trilogy Diamonds & Co revitalizing the Entertainment Industry
- Aquia Inc. Awarded Subcontract from Noblis on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) SaaS Governance Initiative