Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- Author Deborah L. King Releases Second Novel
- J.L. Sullivan Announces the Release of From Brick & Darkness
- Author & Mental Health Advocate, George Johnson, Kicks Off Book Tour at Atlanta Black-Owned Bookstore
- Meet the Editorial Freelancers Association at Balticon 56
- Woke Mob Targets Educational Books
- Don Trowden and Valerie McKee Release New Novel - Young Again
- For Memorial Day...And for your Digital Afterlife...What would you say from your Video Tombstone?
- St. Louis Author Carin Fahr Shulusky Releases Finding Light in a Lost Year
- HelleBooks LLC Announces RASMOOSE THE CHRISTMAS MOOSE Children's Book for the Holidays
- Constance Meccarello-Gerson Announces the Release of a new Children's Book
"History Through the Black Experience" told through two volumes
Two books bringing the Black narrative, experience, and contributions to a wider audience
About the Book:
Black people have always been part of the historical narrative, having had successes and failures, pain and delights, achievements and loss, adventure and invention, creativity and wisdom. We have Kings and Queens, chiefs and politicians, scientists, writers, singers, dancers, indeed we have always been present in the human story. These books shine a light on stories of courage, often against incredible odds, capturing experiences from around the world from people of black heritage looking at the great, the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly.
These books bring the Black narrative to the broadest possible audience. It is not just for one community but wishes to draw all communities into an understanding, awareness and celebration of an underrepresented aspect of history. Hanging on what happened on this day throughout the year, the reader is encouraged to consume a daily dose of the Black story including the highs, lows, excitement, despair, challenges and successes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
About the Author:
Born in Southampton in 1964, it was the day before Cassius Clay became the heavyweight boxing champion of the world. Born, just after midnight, to Jamaican parents, part of the Windrush generation, I was reported as the first baby born in the newly-founded city of Southampton. I trained to be a teacher at King Alfred's College (Winchester University) graduating with a B Ed in 1987. The following 32 years saw me teaching Religious Studies, all at the same school. I loved teaching but did not allow work to prohibit my love of travel, literature, theatre, cinema, music (live and recorded), exhibitions and museums. Cowper's "Variety's the spice of life", informed my passions for life coming together in my work and ultimately the research, writing, and the book.
The aim is to bring the Black narrative, the Black experience, and Black contributions, positive and negative, to a wider audience. Each day one is encouraged to read; January 1st to December 31st, to gain insight seeing the world through Black eyes, ears, voices and minds. With two volumes my fear is that I have only begun to scratch the surface of our collective stories.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Law Office of Annalie Alvarez As New Platnum Member
- Northern Illinois University Crowned Global Champion of CFA Institute Research Challenge
- WeCutFoam Now Offering Soft & Flexible Foam Cutting Services Using Oscillating Knife Cutter
- Wildlife Professionals from Around the World to Discuss The Role of Fertility Control in Mitigating Human-Wildlife Conflicts
- Womple Studios Launches a Reversible Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Dinosaur
"History Through the Black Experience" in two volumes by Simon Hudson is available in paperback at:
Press/Media Contact Details:
New Generation Publishing
Tel. 01234 711 956
New Generation Publishing
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans
- BH Properties Acquires LA Suburban Office Campus from Blue Shield in $15 Million Sale/Leaseback
- WDTC coordinates safety sensitive position drug testing
- Introducing Portland's Inaugural Salad Week, June 6-10, 2022
- Data Logger Use by Measurement & Industry
- Custom embossing machinery steps outside standard constraints
- Lynn Clement Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, Florida
- Save Fuel –Trucking – Transit Heavy Equipment & More ECOFUELMAX
- Michael Dowden Speaks at DevOps Pro Europe 2022
- Discounted Online Dog Training Course!
- Replace a windshield easily with prompt, professional service
- Staff America awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification from The Joint Commission
- Grayhawk Capital Receives U.S. Small Business Administration Investment Company of the Year Award
- DEC Contracting to complete three athletic facility projects at Ave Maria University
- EV Charging Infrastructure Rollout to be Focus of Chicago Forum
- ThoroughCare Announces $3 Million Capital Raise to Advance Care Coordination for Value-Based Care