Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 151
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- Environmental Artist Tony Winters Paints Arizona's Last Wild Rivers
- The Master Mind Principle Seminar will be presented at Unity of Delray Beach Church
- Dreams−Letters from God Workshop February 12 at Unity of Delray Beach
- Forgiveness is the key to happiness: Radical Forgiveness Workshop
- Two-Day Spiritual Conference Addresses Current Challenges within the Catholic Church, Offering Hope, Healing and "God's Victory thru Mary"
- Author and Radio Host, Claudette Milner releases "It Started with a Dime" Malachi 3:10 E Book and Paperback
- Heart Two Heart Radio Show with Dan & Ann Clark Coming to XZBN in 2019
- Author B. Wright-Jones Launches New Book Series and Host First Women's Conference in Philadelphia
- Fox General Contracting A Rob Bacon Company are interior remodeling experts!
- Simplifying Future with 2019 Yearly Horoscope Predictions
Reports suggest that this vandalism at Bhartiye Mandir resulted in destruction of sacred statues and images of deities, fire damage to the interior and carpet, prayer materials thrown around, broken instruments, various other items smashed/overturned and covered with paint, etc.; causing damage of about $50,000 to this house of worship and sending the Hindu community in a state of anguish.
Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) today, said that it was shocking for the worldwide Hindus to observe the hard-working, harmonious and peaceful Australian Hindu community receiving such signals of hatred and intimidation. Australian Hindus had made lot of contributions to the nation and society and continued to do so; Zed, who is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, noted.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pallett Valo expands its international connectivity by joining Geneva Group International (GGI)
- Pure Depello LLC, Officially Shutters Colorado and Arizona Business and Dissolves
- Innocent Lives Foundation hires Shane McCombs as COO and adds Robin Dreeke, former head of FBI Behavioral Analysis Program, to Board of Directors
- Allied Wallet Listed as a Key Player in $33.25 Billion Payment Gateway Market
- Medic-CE Boosts Fire Continuing Education Training with Clarion UX Fire & Rescue Group Partnership
- "There Is No Here" by Jeremy Orlando is published
- SUSIE CASTELLINI JOINS Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty
Zed urged NSW Governor David Hurley, NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian, Cumberland Council Mayor Greg Cummings and Canterbury-Bankstown Council Mayor Khal Asfour to take this issue seriously and urgently and launch swift action to put an end to such crimes and make sure that such incidents did not happen in the future.
Adequate security measures should be in place to protect the Australian Hindu population and Hurley, Berejiklian, Cummings and Asfour should immediately visit the vandalized temple and meet the Hindu community in Regents Park area to reassure them; Rajan Zed indicated and added that this clearly was an attack on religious freedom of which Australia was very proud of.
Zed further said that as an interfaith gesture; Sydney Roman Catholic Archbishop Anthony Fisher, Sydney Anglican Archbishop Glenn Davies, NSW Uniting Church Moderator Simon Hansford and area leaders of other religions should strongly condemn this vandalizing and also visit the vandalized temple to show their solidarity with the dismayed Hindus.
Bhartiye Mandir, whose history goes back to 1994 and which is housed in an old Anglican church building, is "a place of worship, social gathering and celebrating cultural activities" and conducts Ram Katha every Friday. Its mantra is: 'Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavantu' (Let the entire world be happy). Inderjit Rai is President, while Paras Ram Maharaj is priest.
- Mid-State's Basten Earns High Performing Culture Certification
- Caspase-3 Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric)
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- Car Title Loans May Offer Financial Peace of Mind to Those Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Little Gym Named #1 Children's Fitness Franchise In Entrepreneur's Annual Franchse 500
- DiamondBack Group Announces Future Token Launch
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
- Real Estate Agent Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Calgary Optometrist Launches New Website
- Vera and Joseph Dresner Foundation empowers youth
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Electric Olive HTV to Their Product Line
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- I Like Me Book Launches Readers Into Living Free From Self-Condemnation
- East Texans to Celebrate van Gogh's Birthday at the First Annual Van Go Art Fair
- South Nassau President & CEO Named Chair of HANYS
- Love At First Bite! Red Velvet Cookie Returns To Mrs. Fields Locations Across The Country
- AllMedx™ Featured in Lucidworks Fusion Case Study
- Higher Yields Cannabis Consulting (HYC) Expands into New Jersey
- Women's Empowerment Event - Saturday, January 26th at The Transformation Club