Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 448
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 212
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 209
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 184
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 174
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 157
- Sophia King, Award-winning Atlanta Author, Showcasing At Miami Book Fair November 17 and 18 126
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
- Cloud Management Suite Launches Realtime Security
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Teleios Research Evaluates Opinions About the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- Mother Bethel AME Plans Spiritual Cheer Team During Sunday's Philadelphia Marathon
- BD McNeal's Breakout Book on Women's Womb Empowerment "The Queens' Kingdom", Endorsed by June Wood
- Local Church Youth Called to Help Assist with Hurricane Clean up on Nov 9-11
- Events week of Dec. 2 include "What is Unity" talk and New Member Class by Greg Barrette,
- Comprehensive 2018 Study of the Jewish Community in South Palm Beach County Completed
- The Slaughter (Chinese Edition) to Be Released in Taiwan November 12
- Energion Author Elgin Hushbeck, Jr. Chosen as Board Chairperson of World Prayr, Inc
Reports suggest that this vandalism at Bhartiye Mandir resulted in destruction of sacred statues and images of deities, fire damage to the interior and carpet, prayer materials thrown around, broken instruments, various other items smashed/overturned and covered with paint, etc.; causing damage of about $50,000 to this house of worship and sending the Hindu community in a state of anguish.
Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) today, said that it was shocking for the worldwide Hindus to observe the hard-working, harmonious and peaceful Australian Hindu community receiving such signals of hatred and intimidation. Australian Hindus had made lot of contributions to the nation and society and continued to do so; Zed, who is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, noted.
More on eTradeWire News
- The International Casual Furnishings Association announced Speaker Ty Bennett
- November is National Hospice Month
- Screamin' Rachael To Release New TRAX Records Single "I Am House" On November 30, 2018
- Starbucks and Aspiranet Foster Child Wish Drive Begins
- Chiropractic thaws frozen shoulders
- Reviews Are In: Working Out Fuels the Thrive Events Team In and Out of the Office
- Coeptis Pharmaceuticals Signs Multi-product Development Agreement With Vici Health Sciences
Zed urged NSW Governor David Hurley, NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian, Cumberland Council Mayor Greg Cummings and Canterbury-Bankstown Council Mayor Khal Asfour to take this issue seriously and urgently and launch swift action to put an end to such crimes and make sure that such incidents did not happen in the future.
Adequate security measures should be in place to protect the Australian Hindu population and Hurley, Berejiklian, Cummings and Asfour should immediately visit the vandalized temple and meet the Hindu community in Regents Park area to reassure them; Rajan Zed indicated and added that this clearly was an attack on religious freedom of which Australia was very proud of.
Zed further said that as an interfaith gesture; Sydney Roman Catholic Archbishop Anthony Fisher, Sydney Anglican Archbishop Glenn Davies, NSW Uniting Church Moderator Simon Hansford and area leaders of other religions should strongly condemn this vandalizing and also visit the vandalized temple to show their solidarity with the dismayed Hindus.
Bhartiye Mandir, whose history goes back to 1994 and which is housed in an old Anglican church building, is "a place of worship, social gathering and celebrating cultural activities" and conducts Ram Katha every Friday. Its mantra is: 'Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavantu' (Let the entire world be happy). Inderjit Rai is President, while Paras Ram Maharaj is priest.
- SOLAREUM's E-Commerce Site Now Open for Holiday Season
- Hawaiian Snow Jackets And a Business for a Better Future
- Sebeslav Screams To The Top Of The Western Bestseller Chart
- Wilmington Machinery debuts Series III B Rotary Blow Molding Machines (Aka "Wheels")
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots!
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce
- NVLL & VØID - New Music in the G-House and Deep House Scene
- Insurance Navy Brokers Shares Traveling Advice For The Holiday Weekend
- Zephyr Hats to Exhibit at the 2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners
- ApplicantStack and Indeed Partner to Streamline the Candidate Screening Process
- Senior living community holds program to thank veterans
- For Write a Business Plan Month:Here is some Essential Advertising Math every Business needs to know
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's Best Places to Work
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for Transit Innovations
- Students Take to Streets and Feed Homeless
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- What Uber and Lyft Drivers Need to Keep in Their Vehicles
- Iconic Oceanport chateau will be available for tours during the VNACNJ Holiday House Tour on Dec. 7
- Quasar Sells a Baltimore Portfolio Consisting of 35 Properties