Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- JewishHolidaysInABox.com Moves to Digital Platform, Expanding Global Market and Reducing Prices for Families and Schools Just in Time for Passover
- The Moses Controversy- Another Angle Plus New Revelation
- In Praise of Celtic Woman, A Rabbi's Memory
- New Book Shows How To Conquer All Kinds of Fear And Live A Great and Successful Life
- AMITY Condemns Terrorist Attack on New Zealand Mosques
- Hampton Roads Budhist Center Community Open House
- Your Evolving Consciousness" Workshop at Unity of Delray Beach
- Colonial Florida Cultural Heritage Center presents THE SPACE BEYOND: The Art of Maria Cristina Carbonell
- Beyond the Pew Program, with Founder Sarita Pittman, Shows the Way to Faith at Work And Business Coaching with Board Certification
- "Women of Valor: Sharing Stories, Celebrating Lives" Launches to Celebrate Jewish Women
Reports suggest that this vandalism at Bhartiye Mandir resulted in destruction of sacred statues and images of deities, fire damage to the interior and carpet, prayer materials thrown around, broken instruments, various other items smashed/overturned and covered with paint, etc.; causing damage of about $50,000 to this house of worship and sending the Hindu community in a state of anguish.
Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) today, said that it was shocking for the worldwide Hindus to observe the hard-working, harmonious and peaceful Australian Hindu community receiving such signals of hatred and intimidation. Australian Hindus had made lot of contributions to the nation and society and continued to do so; Zed, who is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, noted.
More on eTradeWire News
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
Zed urged NSW Governor David Hurley, NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian, Cumberland Council Mayor Greg Cummings and Canterbury-Bankstown Council Mayor Khal Asfour to take this issue seriously and urgently and launch swift action to put an end to such crimes and make sure that such incidents did not happen in the future.
Adequate security measures should be in place to protect the Australian Hindu population and Hurley, Berejiklian, Cummings and Asfour should immediately visit the vandalized temple and meet the Hindu community in Regents Park area to reassure them; Rajan Zed indicated and added that this clearly was an attack on religious freedom of which Australia was very proud of.
Zed further said that as an interfaith gesture; Sydney Roman Catholic Archbishop Anthony Fisher, Sydney Anglican Archbishop Glenn Davies, NSW Uniting Church Moderator Simon Hansford and area leaders of other religions should strongly condemn this vandalizing and also visit the vandalized temple to show their solidarity with the dismayed Hindus.
Bhartiye Mandir, whose history goes back to 1994 and which is housed in an old Anglican church building, is "a place of worship, social gathering and celebrating cultural activities" and conducts Ram Katha every Friday. Its mantra is: 'Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavantu' (Let the entire world be happy). Inderjit Rai is President, while Paras Ram Maharaj is priest.
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Electro Funk Project Synthonic To Release New Single "Divergence" On Monday April 1st, 2019
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Teen Creates Kickstarter for Transgender Scouts
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol