Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 602
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 562
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 532
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 510
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 500
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 474
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 413
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 384
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 376
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 344
Similar on eTradeWire
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- Long Live the Simple Casserole
- Healthy meal company meets high demand for 'culinary medicine' in Northeast
- How This Device Will Impact Farms Across the USA
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category
- 227's™ TRAGEDY ALERT! Welcome to CHILI's Adam Chili' Perkins, Dead at 24! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Upstream process automation centers on full system integration
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Rook Coffee creates campfire magic with new S'mores Style Cold Brew
Turn on those Saturday cartoons and munch on a bowl of crunchy cereal that packs plant-y of flavor without the added sugar. In addition to being vegan-friendly and low carb, HighKey's new cereal is gluten-free, just like the brand's other products. Their newest offerings are the lowest net-carb plant-based cereal on the market and are available in four flavors reminiscent of childhood favorites, including Cocoa, Fruity, and Frosted.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
"Our Protein Cereal has been a hit with consumers. Featuring nostalgic games on the box and classic flavors, we knew that the next step would be to make a plant-based version," said Aditya Patel, Co-Founder of HighKey. "We're on a mission to change the way people eat and want to deliver as many low-carb alternatives as possible that taste just as great as the original. Plant-based, low-carb, and low-sugar diets aren't mutually exclusive. Our plant-based friends can have FOMO NO MO' with our delicious cereals that have 16 grams of protein and no added sugar."
HighKey's plant-based cereals are made with 16 grams of plant-based protein, no added sugar, and have only 4 grams of net carbs per serving. So, milk the cereal for what it's worth – eat every last bite and sip up the leftover milk that is filled with flavor, not sugar – we won't blame you.
Plant-Based Protein Cereal has an MSRP of $9.99 per 10 oz box and will be available for purchase on HighKey's website and Amazon this month. For more information on HighKey, visit www.highkey.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Free or reduced-price Clinical supervision for masters-level mental health workers
- How to Protect Your Trees from Oak Wilt
- Huge Sale On Top-selling Self Help Advice Manual
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Pair of 18th century Chippendale mahogany side chairs brings $33,210 in Neue Auctions' April 10 sale
Founded in 2018, HighKey is on a mission to close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste so that cravers experience FOMO NO MO'! Unsatisfied with the low-carb products available on the market, the founders developed their own. HighKey products include their droolworthy Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies, which have over 34k reviews and are the #1 best-selling chocolate chip cookies on Amazon, Caramel Clusters, and more. HighKey's got your back with snacks that taste just like you're eating the original - minus the extra carbs and the guilt. For more information on HighKey, visit www.highkey.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=3033121-1&h=3987506775&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.highkey.com%2F&a=www.highkey.com).
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- Dream Foundation Supports Young Terminally-ill Artist
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Powerstories' Voices of Youth Theatre Festival Accepting Submissions from Young People, Ages 8 to 18
- Data Precision Emerges as Critical Success Factor for Automotive Lenders
- Xitron Announces Addition of Bill Brunone
- 035 | Tailoring Jeans with Ben Viapiana