Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 511
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 296
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 157
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 121
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- SMD Launches New Version of Patent-Pending Technology, SMD Link
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- How to change password in Outlook 2019?
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Synerise strengthens its operations in the Gulf region, Mohamed Abdelsalam joins as Country Leader
- CAF America Partners with E4E Relief
- HRO Today and Alexander Mann Solutions Release Quarterly HR Technology Report
Jessica Marchant, Founding Partner of Sidekicks, said: "We are absolutely thrilled to welcome Paul to Sidekicks: it's a real coup for us to have attracted an individual with such an outstanding reputation to lead the Board.
"We have a very exciting year ahead at Sidekicks, and Paul's unparalleled experience within our sector means that he is uniquely placed to help navigate the business through what is going to be an exceptionally interesting period for the UK labour market".
A high-profile figure within the UK recruitment industry, Paul Jacobs has spent 42 years working with some of the world's best-known recruitment businesses. Paul is the former MD of Office Angels, main Board Director of Adecco UK & Ireland, and Chief Operating Officer of Hudson UK, Ireland and Middle East.
Paul was appointed Managing Director of Office Angels in 2001. During his tenure he grew the network to over 100 branches from just over 60, whilst positioning Office Angels as a Super Brand, and managing a workforce of 650 staff achieving a turnover of £140m and a 7.7% ROS - the no.1 position for Profit in the UK Commercial/Secretarial recruitment sector. During his term as MD, Office Angels won The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company to Work For in the UK Award, achieving 8th position two years in succession.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Many Popular Rolex Bracelets
- Central Illinois manufacturer holds Open House to celebrate new expanded corporate headquarters
- Marketing + Advertising + Promotion = $ for Business Owners and CEOs
- ViewStub Presents: Mad Transit live in concert for Robert's Recovery Fundraiser
- Comprehensive Benefit Administrators' Michael McKenna speaks at Quincy Rotary
Paul then went on to launch management consultancy LoveWorkLife in 2009, since which time Paul's focus has been to collaborate closely with ambitious business owners and senior leadership teams; providing strategic direction, mentoring, leadership and executive coaching and helping to create hugely successful cultures. In 2017, Paul was elected to the REC, the recruitment industry's leading trade association as a non-executive director.
Paul has appeared in over 400 national and local radio broadcasts including BBC Radio 1, 2, 4 and 5, LBC, IRN, ITN and Jazzfm. TV appearances include regular appearances on CNN, together with Channel 4, BBC1, Open University, and NBC. A judge on the Recruitment Consultancy of the Year awards, Paul has contributed on a regular basis to the The Bank of England Monetary Commission, and is recommended by several leading banks and professional firms to support and assist their business clients.
Paul Jacobs commented:
"I am delighted to have been invited to join the Board of Sidekicks, and I very much look forward to playing an intrinsic part in scaling one of the UK's most exciting young recruitment businesses.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking's Phillip Cohen Named to Small Business Hall of Fame
- Resort-style pool, clubhouse now underway at Seasons
- NEVA Mobile Vascular Access Company, Chosen To Compete In MassChallenge Boston 2019
- South Carolina Economic Developer Kim Williams Graduates from Leadership Greenville
- Royse Law Firm Expands Estate Planning Team
"With unemployment levels at an historic low and an extremely buoyant recruitment market, we're clearly in the midst of exciting times for UK professional services firms. I am extremely excited about working closely with Sidekicks' management team to cement the brand's positioning as the leading and most admired office support recruitment brand in the London market."
Notes to Editors:
Launched in 2015 by ex-Personal Assistant Jessica Marchant, Sidekicks provides exceptional office support talent to power the growth of London's best businesses.
For further information:
+44 (0)20 7292 8740
+44 (0)7960 550756 Paul@sidekicks.london
Jessica Marchant, Sidekicks
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-2 Released
- 10170 42nd Way N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
- Kelseyville Mobile Home Park supports Lake County Land Trust
- Former City Council Candidate Spearheads Empowerment Men's Conference
- Infertility Through a Father's Eyes
- Bloomex supports Snow4Kids Brisbane
- Be Timeless with Dr. Sonny O, Plastic Surgeon
- 2019 Women's World Cup, a Marketing Opportunity For Hispanic Food Products
- Spring Detangling Made Easy-Save Money and Labor Hours with These Spring Detanglers
- Record prices are set at Material Culture's Straight Up: American Outside Art auction held June 10th
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Reveals Entire Generation Adversely Affected by Opioids
- MERGE4 Releases New Line of Youth Size Socks
- How Electric Scooters Took Over Austin
- An Enchanted Racetrack Awaits in the Novel, Stairway to Heaven
- Website Update - Linking ReduceRegens.com How to reduce REGEN's-Diesel Regeneration Cycles +/-70%
- 2019 NFPA Robotics Challenge Scholarship Winner Announced
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Shares An Overview of Several Tax Related Topics
- Christos Sierros viewed: Generic Bosentan of Tracleer® (Actelion Pharmaceuticals) Tablet 62.5/125mg
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Coin Cell Batteries Offer the Highest mAh Capacity Available
- Xometry's CFO Named Emerging Growth CFO of the Year