Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 188
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 180
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 151
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 131
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 129
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 126
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes
Similar on eTradeWire
- EpiGentek SeroFlash SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Undergoes IRB/IBC-Approved Fingertip Validation Study
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- NYC's Dr. David Shokrian and Millennial Plastic Surgery Welcomes Patients Back… With Precautions
- Esse Health Lake St. Louis Welcomes New Physician
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Battling Covid-19 with Glutathione May Reduce Symptom Severity
- Free Support of USA Health Care and Legal Offices Affected by COVID-19
- Panel Built Modular Wall Systems Offer An Easy and Flexible Way to Build-Out Open Offices
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
This new technology allows us to use lower, reversible, energy to "test out" the target for maximum effect before initiating irreversible high energy treatment. "Think of it like taking a test drive, to make sure we have the perfect location and best effect", says Dr. Sporrer. Dr. Justin Sporrer and Dr. Bruno V. Gallo are seeing patients now to discuss High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound amongst other options for the treatment of tremor and movement disorders.
Dr. Justin Sporrer, the Director of Functional Neurosurgery Baptist Hospital at Miami, and Dr. Bruno V. Gallo, Medical Director of Movement Disorders, and Neurologist with First Choice Neurology, work collaboratively to bring relief to patients who suffer from Parkinson's disease, essential tremors, and dystonia. Under their direction, the first essential tremor and dystonia patients were treated with deep brain stimulation (DBS) shortly after resuming elective surgeries in June. Through the careful placement of stimulation leads and skilled devise programming, these patients have experienced a tremendous reduction in disordered movement and significant improvement in the quality of life.
More on eTradeWire News
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
- Luxury Apartment Community The Ryan in Phoenix Now Leasing
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound is currently FDA approved for the treatment of patients with essential tremors and tremor-dominated Parkinson's disease.
Bruno V. Gallo, MD, Neurologist at First Choice Neurology and Director of the Parkinson and Neuromodulation Center at Baptist Hospital performs the pre-operative evaluation, intra-operative recording and testing, and post-operative programming of deep brain stimulation (DBS) patients, vagal nerve stimulation, and the newly approved Duopa Intestinal Gel therapy.
For additional information, visit https://www.fcneurology.net/
First Choice Neurology
- Educe Group Receives SOC 2 Certification
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Now Available for Retail at Independent Pet Stores, Vets and Groomers
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- New MASTERS Podcast Features Melissa Yamaguchi with Feng Shui Strategies for These Unsettling Times
- B&O Railroad Museum Launches Farmers Market As Community Outreach Safe Shopping Event
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind