Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 230
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 199
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 179
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 162
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 159
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 159
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 140
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 134
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- Morven Museum & Garden Reopens July 9
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- REL Hotel and Rocca Bar Ristorante Join PACT
- LBI Region Redefining Beach Culture Safely By Spotlighting Museums, Art and Performances
- Historical Change of Command Ceremony
- The Constitutional Walking Tour To Begin Public Tour Season On July 1
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway Reopens to Guests and Announces its New Hygiene and Safety Protocols
- Sound of Music @ Home - A Virtual Festival Starting June 22nd, 2020
- Delirious Comedy Club Brings Nightly Laughter Back To Las Vegas
Selected projects are in step with state safety measures and will directly help groups connect with constituents digitally and assist museums to reopen – likely as part of the next phase of Gov. Hogan's plan.
Forty-two grant proposals were reviewed totaling a request of nearly a half-a-million dollars demonstrating the need for additional state funding sources – especially at a time of increased need for safe recreational options and an authentic telling of difficult history.
Since 1997, the Heritage Fund has directly granted out $1.4 million and has helped leverage over $20 million in investment in Maryland heritage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Village Box Cafe, LLC, the ultimate dining experience
- Harvard Law School Justice Hackathon Participants propose technological solutions to injustices
- Don Diego Band selects Phenixx Marketing for Artist & Brand Management
- Gen-Z Girls From L.A. to the Bronx Speak Honestly About Real Solutions on #BlackLivesMatter
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
In this most recent grant round, Chesapeake Bay Watershed Archaeological Foundation was awarded $3000 for a survey and evaluation of historic resources on Parson's Island in Queen Anne's County.
City of Brunswick was awarded $8000 to help fund the relocation of the historic WB Tower along the railroad tracks in the Frederick County town for its railroad history.
Federated Charities Corporation of Frederick was granted $3000 to assist in appropriate repairs to a well-known metal statue of Charity, the dog, that dates back to 1858 – a beloved witness to history.
Historic Sotterley was awarded $8200 towards a historically appropriate roof replacement at their Spinning Cottage that was previously experiencing structural issues.
Maryland Women's Heritage Center was granted $3000 to assist in the research and recording of audio biographies of many of Maryland's suffragists to be released on the Ballot & Beyond podcast.
Old Shrewsbury Parish and Cemetery was awarded $5000 in support of continued research and conservation efforts at the historic Shrewsbury Cemetery in Kent County.
More on eTradeWire News
- Overachieving AF: Overachieving Failures and The Lessons It Teaches
- How To Make $5000 Now - The Power of Digital Solutions
- For Summer Reading and Singing...Treat yourself to a poem called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
- Immigration and Legal Professional Eager to Foster Honest Communication on the Airwaves
- Hospital Memoir Both Hilarious And Poignant
St. Luke's Youth Center received $5000 to strategically consider adaptive reuse options for the historic Clergy House to provide new use in service of their mission.
Town of Vienna was granted $5400 to perform a series of necessary repairs at the ca. 1768 Customs House along the Nanticoke River in Dorchester County.
Washington County Historical Trust was awarded $7500 in support of their continued work to restore and adaptively reuse the stone Saylor House in Kiwanis Park.
Since 1931, Preservation Maryland has worked to protect the places, stories, and communities in Maryland that matter. As Maryland's first and foremost non-profit organization dedicated to Maryland's history and heritage, we work with partners across the state and country to accomplish this important mission and protect the best of Maryland.
- "No Mas" Latin Podcast Awards Terminated Registration 24 New Nominated Podcasts
- Distillery Labs and Greater Peoria Economic Development Council Announce Innovative Partnership
- Coming back after Illinois Stay at Home Order
- July 4th, 1776 -- Koei/Tama Cites 'Zero Hedge' "Orwellian" 'Twitter' Coverage In Conspiracy-Fact
- 50% OFF 4TH OF JULY SALE from Dark Regions Press Happening Now at darkregions.com/4thofjuly
- TVS Travel Network Adds Undercover Jetsetter TV Series on TVS TV Networks.Com
- Excerpt from "Of Fury and Fangs" by Kyoko M
- Bikini Supermodel movie Peace Love and Bikinis! on AppleTV in time for July 4th Weekend
- Rebound Air Continues to Give Back
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Govinda's Natural Foods restaurant in Tucson, Arizona overcomes adversity, reopens for indoor dining
- Green Revolution's Fruit Chews Win Best Solid Edible at the 2020 Sun Cup
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Income Changes While Receiving a Health Insurance Subsidy
- Pod Clubhouse Launches Podcast, Decorating The Set: From Hollywood To Your Home, With Beth Kushnick
- Brooklyn Borough President Awards Citation To James 'Jay" Hill
- Urban League WIC Programs Vital Resources For Enjoying Southern Nevada Summer In Safe, Fun Ways
- Fishman & Associates - Designing the Food and Beverage Areas for the new Sheraton Hotel in Bradenton
- Minorityfinance.com Facilitates PPP Business Financing for Black Law Firm
- Calling All Media Companies: Hurry! This Halloween Promotion could make Millions for Media Companies