Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Which companies are using Erlang, and why? #MyTopdogStatus
- How To Quickly Configure Surveys, Charts and Reports in GravityForms in WordPress ?
- OrecX Wins 2019 CUSTOMER Magazine Award for its New Audio Capture Service
- O'Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference Selects 10 "Emerging Pioneers of Ai"
- Introducing License Manager to ExpenseLogic 8.0 Users
- Joyoshare Video Joiner Newly Launched to Merge Videos and Audios
- Hyundai Mobis Selects DiSTI's GL Studio® User Interface Software for Palisade
- Symplast Pioneers Live Telehealth in Plastic Surgery with New 'Video Visit' Virtual Consultations
- American Data Solutions (ADS) Receives 2019 Best of Warner Robins Award in the Software Company category
- Cyber Security Suite Adds Cyber Threat Alerting and Quarantine
Thanks to his extensive experience in the maritime industry as well as with classification society DNV GL, Henrik will provide Ivaldi guidance towards achieving its mission to send files - not parts and to support their progress in creating safe and sustainable spare parts for heavy industries.
Dr. Madsen served as Chief Executive Officer of DNV GL, the world's largest classification society, between 2006 and 2015. He was elected into the United States Offshore Energy Center Technology Hall of Fame as an offshore pioneer in 2002 for his work on the reliability-based design. Among his numerous achievements, he served four years as the Chairman of the Norwegian Research Council from 2015.
More on eTradeWire News
- FYZICAL Savannah Therapy and Balance Center Spotlights National Fall Prevention Awareness Week
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
Dr. Madsen is also a board member with Aker Solutions, Global Compact Foundation, and Xynteo. He is additionally Adjoint Professor at DTU - Denmark's Technical University - where he obtained his Ph.D. in civil and structural engineering.
"We are both honored and excited to have Henrik's considerable expertise and insights on board as we digitize the supply chain. He has already made an impact in charting out our course," says Espen Sivertsen, CEO of Ivaldi Group.
As an advisor for Ivaldi Group, Dr. Madsen will share his expertise in business strategy, certification, maritime, offshore, and other heavy industries. All key areas for Ivaldi Group as rapid growth and heightened interest in on-demand supply chain systems are enabling the expansion of Ivaldi products, partnerships, and services.
"I am very happy to join Ivaldi. It brings together exciting technologies in an innovative manner and with an innovative business model for deployment. The benefits for the maritime industry are really promising," says Dr. Madsen.
More on eTradeWire News
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
About Ivaldi Group
Ivaldi Group leverages cutting edge additive manufacturing and metal fabrication solutions to provide in-port parts on-demand services for the maritime, mining, construction and offshore industries. Drawing on a breadth of additive manufacturing industry experience, Ivaldi Group works across a range of stakeholders to digitize product portfolios and improve cost, risk, and delivery times for all parties. You can learn more about Ivaldi Group here (https://ivaldi.io/).
- Now get 10% discount on the latest Salesforce Training Course
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security