Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- Obscure Doctrine and Poor Planning Save Obamacare
- Fennemore's Ann Morgan Sworn In As President of the State Bar of Nevada
- New Book from Governance Solutions Offers Proven Formula for Successful Virtual Meetings
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Special Report reveals how the people who run law firms think
- WDTC provides access to drug testing centers nationwide
- Judy K. Weinstein Elected Treasurer ACFA Board of Directors
- NYC Daycare Defense Lawyer Announces Dismissal of Charges Against Daycare
- The Eichholz Law Firm Announces Recipient of 2021 Scholarship
As part of Henderson Franklin's Summer Associate Program, they will attend live and virtual hearings, trials, depositions, mediations, arbitrations, and meetings with clients. They will also perform research, assist in the drafting of pleadings, discovery, and analyze various legal issues. Each summer associate is paired with a mentor who assists the summer associate with the transition from a law student to a lawyer.
- Baulac grew up in Indiana and Florida. She obtained both her Bachelor of Science and Master of Public Affairs at Indiana University. Since pursuing her Juris Doctorate at Ave Maria, she has participated on both the Moot Court and Law Review boards.
- Bollt grew up in Naples and graduated from the Community School of Naples. He completed his undergrad at the University of Tampa and is attending Stetson University College of Law.
- Hernandez grew up in Miami, Florida, and received her Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from Florida Gulf Coast University. She is actively involved with the Stetson Student Ambassadors, is a member of the Stetson Dispute Resolution Board, and serves as president of the Stetson Hispanic Bar Association.
- Jackson grew up in Fort Myers, Florida, and graduated from Fort Myers High School. She went on to obtain her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Washington University in St. Louis and is attending law school at the University of Miami.
- Gero Prado is a native of Fort Myers, Florida, and completed his Bachelor of Science in Resort and Hospitality Management at Florida Gulf Coast University. He was awarded the St. Thomas More Scholarship and is attending Ave Maria School of Law.
- Thomas is also a Fort Myers native and graduated from Fort Myers High School. He went on to obtain his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Duke University and is attending Florida State University College of Law.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV