Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 132
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 103
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Dog Behaviours to Know for Effective Training
- PhytoPūr Bio Launches Active Hemp™ CBD Sports Gel Range
- He Comes at Night: Canadian Suspense short film premieres at LA Shortsfest July 6th
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Evidence in Georgia Criminal Investigation of Trump
- Susan K. McCann Joins Snell & Wilmer as Counsel in Phoenix Office
- Oregon Super Lawyers Recognizes Two Portland Snell & Wilmer Attorneys in 2021 Rankings
- Matthew Brickman Explains The Importance of Knowing the Difference Between a Divorce and Paternity Action
- ACC STL Kicks Off 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Summer Internship Program
- New Immigrants in Canada 2021 - Capital Intl Immigration
- Monica Schmucker Becomes a Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator
- Executive recruitment leader receives ACEDS certification, demonstrates commitment to comprehensive eDiscovery recruiting
- Win a FREE Canadian Tourist Visa!
- Free Future Legal Eagles Flight School National Pre-Law Summit for Black Youth and Parents Launches This Week
Attorney Beth Vogelsang, a stockholder and chair of the firm's Divorce, Marital and Family Law department shares: "Nicole is an excellent attorney with more than 20 years of experience and will add great strength to our family law department. She is well-respected for her legal acumen, integrity, dedication to clients, and service to the Florida Bar."
Goetz assists her clients through every aspect of divorce, marital and family law, including alimony, annulment, enforcement, jurisdictional issues, modification, parental responsibility, paternity, and timesharing to name a few. She often handles high-net-worth divorces involving equitable distribution of closely-held companies and other intricate, complex matters. Goetz is frequently sought out by other attorneys to provide advice and assistance in appellate matters. She is admitted to practice in Florida and is a member of the United States Supreme Court Bar.
More on eTradeWire News
- La'Nardo Myrick aka Producer 9-0 Releases Plus Linguistic On BGE Digital Distribution
- SEM Link Launches STEM Literacy Program
- Waterside Productions Announces Dr. Stan S. Katz's New Book "The Art of Diplomacy"
- Wake Up With Marci is Getting Global Recognition
- Influencers Triple Their Price With The Influencer Rate Calculator Created By Tyler Chanel
In addition to publishing several articles, Goetz shares her experience and insight for anyone contemplating or going through a divorce in her book, Divorce Proceedings in Florida: What You Need to Know (Quick Prep), available on Amazon. Throughout her career, Goetz has been recognized as one of Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite, a Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers, and a Top Lawyer by Naples Illustrated Magazine. Goetz has been actively involved with the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, including serving as Chair (2017-2018).
Goetz received her undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida (B.A., cum laude) and her law degree from the University of Florida Fredrick G. Levin College of Law (J.D., with honors). She may be reached at 239-344-1239 or by email at email@example.com.
Henderson Franklin is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami with over 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Since 1924, Henderson Franklin has been assisting clients to build their homes, businesses, and communities in Southwest Florida. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples. For more information about Goetz or Henderson Franklin, please visit https://www.henlaw.com or connect with us on social media on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
More on eTradeWire News
- Local Orange County Business, Paper Mart Celebrates 100 Years Throughout August!
- Super Buddha's Gaming Inspired Nft Drops
- Professional Women of Flagler County to Host Business for Breakfast Friday, August 6th
- Don't let summer fun put senior health in danger: GrandPad shares caregiver tips for keeping seniors
- Terra & Self Sets New Standards For Sustainability With Beauty And Self-care Collection
- Nearly half of L.A. tenants owe back rent
- Second Annual Kool Kids Foundation Golf Tournament a Sold Out Success
- Good Credit Car Loan in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- We Are Here To help You With Your Bad Credit Car Loan
- UBNGo Network Launches Weekend Workshop Covering Podcasting Basics
- Experience Wikwemikong; a proud, progressive, and prosperous First Nation
- Businessman, Podcast Host & Model, Acy Brown, Launches New Apparel Line "Peace is Priceless"
- D.J. Arrazcaeta Named One of "America's Best"
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
- Great Range of Construction Equipment Available for Rent at ESI Alaska
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Announces Three New Traveling Exhibitions
- Jenn Robinson Joins LARC Board of Directors
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host FREE Zoom Discussion on HOME RULE, August 18
- ACI Announces Three Virtual Events on Russia and China This September!
- Michigan Solar Solutions Recognized as Top U.S. Solar Installation Company
- Superhero Fans Wanted at Worthy One Store Shop Til You Drop
- Venus Michael Offers a Wide Range of Financial Services for Small Businesses
- Love It Own It Extended Acrylic Table Range
- Innovative learning blasts into the future
- Realtors don't want to be invited to seminars anymore