Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 240
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 185
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 173
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 168
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 149
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 139
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Adaptive Clinical Systems Launches "Frictionless Data for Clinical Innovation" Webinar Series
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL
- Importance of using Telehealth in the nonprofit setting, Avi Kerendian
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Verdant AI Hires Malcolm Gill as Vice-President of Sales
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
The first citation is:
Southwell, Rebecca Marie, Kenneth Sherlock, and Matthew Baylis. "Cross-sectional study of British wild deer for evidence of Schmallenberg virus infection. (https://veterinaryrecord.bmj.com/content/early/...)" Veterinary Record (2020).
Schmallenberg virus (SBV) is an orthobunyavirus that has been detected at high seroprevalence in deer in a number of European countries. The purpose of this study was to survey wild deer across Great Britain for recent evidence of SBV. Postmortem blood samples were tested for SBV antibodies. Because of the presence of Hemoglobin interference in many samples, the article states "In order to avoid poor quality samples yielding false ELISA results, 59 samples estimated to have above 50mg/dL and less than 250mg/dL haemoglobin concentration, according to their colour, were selected for treatment with HemogloBind (Biotech Support Group, New Jersey, USA).". The study reports that the seroprevalence of SBV in the British wild deer population was 13.8 per cent.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Hosts Retirement And Income Radio Show To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
The second citation is:
Pawliński, Łukasz, et al. "Proteomic biomarkers in Gaucher disease. (https://jcp.bmj.com/content/early/2020/05/14/jclinpath-2020-206580.abstract)" Journal of Clinical Pathology (2020).
The research work was conducted to find new biomarkers and potential drug targets in Gaucher disease type 1 (GDt1) by analysing serum proteins. For proteomic analysis, the article states "First, the samples were purified using HemoVoid resin (Biotech Support Group, Monmouth Junction, NJ) to remove haemoglobin contamination. The study found 31 proteins that significantly differed in concentration between GDt1 patients and a control group. These were mostly proteins involved in the regulation of inflammatory processes and haemostasis.
"These two references demonstrate our uniqueness in the proteomic sample prep business. With two strategies, one that can bind and one that void (not bind), we can very efficiently remove hemoglobin from blood. Thus we can provide a simple method to remove Hemoglobin interference, as this can often be a problem with many routine clinical analyses. This is becoming especially important with the growing use of dried blood cards and point-of-care devices", states Swapan Roy, Ph.D., President and Founder of Biotech Support Group.
More on eTradeWire News
- How Weight Stigma Benefits Social Policy Makers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
For more information on all of our Hemoglobin removal products, visit:
About Biotech Support Group LLC
Converging with cultural and technological disruptions forthcoming in healthcare, Biotech Support Group develops methods for cost effective and efficient sample prep. Following a tiered business strategy, the company continues its growth in the consumable research products area supporting the rapidly expanding installation of LC-MS instrument and computational infrastructure. Go to http://www.biotechsupportgroup.com
For Business Development, Contact:
Matthew Kuruc 732-274-2866, email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Biotech Support Group LLC
- Weekends Sales for Insurance Agents
- CEO Receives C-Suite of the Year Award
- Surefire Media Launch New Uk Ecommerce Website For Leading Natural Cosmetics Brand Natura Siberica
- North Carolina Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates Reported
- Bruneau's July 23 auction will kick off with paintings by Indian artists Maqbool Hussain, B. Prabha
- GEO Jobe Is Awarded the ArcGIS Hub Specialty
- Presenting Companies for the 2020 Mining Cleantech Challenge Announced
- Fear of Infection in Long-Term Care Facilities Highlights Value of In-Home Plans by Les Robinson
- 5 Ways to Prevent COVID-19 With Your Own Immune System
- Model 5200 Non Electric Liquid Flow Indicator
- TVS-HiTopsNetwork.Com Adds Classic Cartoons to the classic kids post cable network from TVS
- Haydn's Trio in A Major Arranged for Woodwind Quartet
- CARBONELL AWARDS Salutes 37 Potential Winners from Miami-Dade County
- Cochrane Supply Announces BASfest | The Tour!
- Ascot Manor Launches New Summer Collection, "New Horizon"
- Podcast featuring honest talk about culture, music, relationships gains following
- Routes Gallery moves from original San Anselmo location to downtown San Rafael
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 4,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form