Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 131
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 128
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 114
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning 108
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 105
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
- Reduced Prices On Romance Novels
- Data Privacy Week: Blockstack Apps Show Respect for Digital Rights
Similar on eTradeWire
- Little Yogis Take Over The World
- 3 Day Weekend Benefits - Start Your Side Business Now
- 360 Towing Solutions San Antonio Reveals Its Success Story to Become a Reputable Towing Company
- QuiAri Helps Families Affected By The Taal Volcanic Eruption In The Philippines
- Free Event for Urban Community and Entrepreneurs in Houston
- Ebooks Not Paying Enough Income - Amazon KDP Alternatives
- PaidLetter.Com Reviews - Should You Start A Subscription Newsletter
- Free Event for Urban Community in Atlanta
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video
Or have put their heart and soul into an ebook and find that sales have flatlined.
If you are a (good)writer looking to create a REAL income from home, or remote locations, get details at our site.
Why not take your passion, expertise, and dedication and create a subscription product.
Before rolling your eyes understand that having your own subscriber base accomplishes 3 major tasks:
1- Having your own audience.
2- Getting paid directly.
3- Controlling the platform.
We believe in the C.E.N.T.S. approach:
C - Control - to create true financial freedom you must control the "product". You control the paid newsletter. You even determine what passionate topic it will be written about.
E - Entry - or more properly put: "create a barrier to entry". This is sometimes called a moat. A moat is a deep, wide ditch surrounding a castle, fort, or town, typically filled with water and intended as a defense against attack. Many think that software is the only moat that you can create in today's marketplace. But the truth is your list of readers (subscribers) will be your moat. You will control, grow, and nurture it - and it can make you wealthy!
More on eTradeWire News
- CrossJack, A Revolutionary New Car Jack
- Trump Budget Would Mean Higher Costs for 134,000 Massachusetts College Students
- KRAVIS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS To Present SPAMILTON: An American Parody April 22-26 in t
- Beat Bugs JV at Theatre School @ North Coast Rep
- YWCA Australia leads push for more young women on boards
N - Need - We teach you how to create the content that your readers will eagerly pay for.
T - Time - As Tim Ferriss so aptly described in The 4-Hour Workweek you must find a muse (side-hustle) that will allow you to separate your time from your income. Your paid newsletters will go out on a schedule that you choose. And you can be anywhere when they do; the 9 to 5, the golf course, the beach, or even asleep!
S - Scale - This is a BIG one. Many physical product entrepreneurs are learning hard lessons about the complexity of importing, warehousing, and shipping. And the high costs associated with them. Your subscribers can grow to thousands or tens of thousands. And your product costs can be very modest. Even one-thousand subscribers at $10/month will kick you into the 6-figure income bracket!
Get more details at the link below:
- Family Owned Summer Camp Welcomes Third Generation of Leadership
- MOET Law Firm Opens Second Office
- Harley-davidson Of Washington, D.c. Recognized For Outstanding Performance
- Lady Clipper Barbershop Hosts Wellness Retreat for Senior Residents on International Women's Day
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Top Government Funding Expert
- State Pride You Can Wear this Texas Independence Day
- Alpha Foods Returns to Natural Products Expo West with Tasty Meal Solutions for Flexitarian Diets
- shareDOWNTOWN announces first retail tenant, Golden Fog coffee bar
- Holabird's four-day Objects of Our Affections auction, held Feb. 14th-17th in Reno, totals $356,000
- KRON TV's Pam Moore Headlines San Francisco 100 Black Women Honors
- North Carolina writer, Rita Berman, in World War II book
- Professor and Scientist Collaborate to Make Science Come Alive in New Kid's Book
- ChoicePoints Learning Hosts Race Relations Workshop at Georgetown University
- Capitalists Conversations Presents the Action Has No Season Tour with Dr. Michael V. Roberts
- DeSL Launches New Creative Sales Platform
- Achieva Credit Union honors two of its own, naming new scholarships for credit union leaders
- Tragedies Involving Older Drivers with Dementia Are Preventable
- New Music Release "One World Rendezvous" from Miss Kristin Arrives at Big Fuss Records & Retail
- TRUWEAR Tests Market on Performance Athletic Shorts
- Chairman of the Board Announces New Head of School for Fort Worth Christian