Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- Easy Daily Cash Your Source To Get Free Traffic To Your Website
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- The Latest ezPaycheck Payroll Software Offers Easy Tax Deposit Processing For Business Owners
- Working from home? One startup is making life easier with a hands-free mobile device holder
- Coronavirus Shutdown | The Day Small Business Owners Realize They Need to Expand Online
- Door Refinishing Growing In Popularity Across The Country
- Global Pandemic Spurs the Growth of Packaging Supplies
- Tim Ferriss - The 4-Hour Work Week Review - The Wisdom of Tim Ferriss
- QuiAri Promoter Patti Sutherland Helps Energize Cleveland Clinic ER Staff With Donation
- Identity Theft on the Rise During COVID-19 Pandemic according to IDentityUSA
Or have put their heart and soul into an ebook and find that sales have flatlined.
If you are a (good)writer looking to create a REAL income from home, or remote locations, get details at our site.
Why not take your passion, expertise, and dedication and create a subscription product.
Before rolling your eyes understand that having your own subscriber base accomplishes 3 major tasks:
1- Having your own audience.
2- Getting paid directly.
3- Controlling the platform.
We believe in the C.E.N.T.S. approach:
C - Control - to create true financial freedom you must control the "product". You control the paid newsletter. You even determine what passionate topic it will be written about.
E - Entry - or more properly put: "create a barrier to entry". This is sometimes called a moat. A moat is a deep, wide ditch surrounding a castle, fort, or town, typically filled with water and intended as a defense against attack. Many think that software is the only moat that you can create in today's marketplace. But the truth is your list of readers (subscribers) will be your moat. You will control, grow, and nurture it - and it can make you wealthy!
More on eTradeWire News
- Free Emergency Farm Market in Lambertville
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud
- RFiD Discovery teams up with Apitrak to provide multi-technology IoT location tracking platform
N - Need - We teach you how to create the content that your readers will eagerly pay for.
T - Time - As Tim Ferriss so aptly described in The 4-Hour Workweek you must find a muse (side-hustle) that will allow you to separate your time from your income. Your paid newsletters will go out on a schedule that you choose. And you can be anywhere when they do; the 9 to 5, the golf course, the beach, or even asleep!
S - Scale - This is a BIG one. Many physical product entrepreneurs are learning hard lessons about the complexity of importing, warehousing, and shipping. And the high costs associated with them. Your subscribers can grow to thousands or tens of thousands. And your product costs can be very modest. Even one-thousand subscribers at $10/month will kick you into the 6-figure income bracket!
Get more details at the link below:
- Good Humor celebrates 100 years with a Licensed Apparel Line!
- Local HVAC Company Offers Effective Solution for Protection from COVID-19
- New USB-C Charging Station Emerges as an Ideal Solution for 1:1 Take-Home Technology Models
- Onward Holdings Seeking More Land For Commercial Development
- Mark Goldstein joins Telgian Fire Safety as Director of Operations
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens newest Southwest Florida location
- Blake is thrilled to announce the details of debut album
- Attorney Rudolph Wm. Sohl Joins Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL
- School District of Lee County seeks career-changers, college graduates to fill teaching positions
- Healthcare Network opens new Nichols Community Health Center
- MazzMedia Wins Silver Telly Award
- 10 Remedies for Dry and Damaged Hair You Can Do at Home
- Griffey Card By Keith Shore Nears Six Figures As More Than 1,000,000 TOPPS Project 2020 Cards Sold
- Studies underway for the correlation of FeNO and COVID-19
- Pride Month: Latinx Podcast "De Pueblo, Católico y Gay" celebrates two-year anniversary
- Hola Mexico Virtual Theater to continue with online screenings of acclaimed Mexican films
- Cincy Chic Hosts Free Virtual Vision Board Workshop
- New Business Opens in Prosper TX to Help Keep Public Safe
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Wolfson Children's Hospital opens new specialty center location in Lake City