Popular on eTradeWire
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- As Women Unapologetically Step into their Power, Business Skyrockets
Similar on eTradeWire
- Courageous Women Throughout History
- Author celebrates 12 months and 6 books in DCI Steve Burt crime fiction series with book donations
- Pastor Tells the Story of His Parents' Religious Journey
- Dalia Dupris Announces the Release of Anything But Love
- Local Author Releases New Book
- On Anniversary of Surfside Tragedy, New Book Coaches Residents to Identify Warning Signs
- Vicki-Ann Bush signs one-book deal with Creative James Media
- US Marine Turned Crypto Millionaire Seth Maniscalco Releases Prohibited Profits Book
- Aftermath: Murder • Adventure • Revenge in Lake Tahoe Book Launch
- Burning Soul Press Rebrands as Burning Soul Collective
Rasmoose the Christmas Moose is crafted for children ages 5 – 8 and addresses experiences of friendship, diversity, and meeting and making new friends along with struggles at this childhood development stage including awkwardness, family separation, insecurities, and loneliness as they grow up.
Santa and his elves return home to their North Pole after delivering gifts. They discover a lost young moose in an empty sack on their sleigh. What is he doing there? Santa explains that he's at the North Pole and heartily welcomes Rasmoose to his new family and friends. Learn how Rasmoose grows up to become the hero who saves Christmas – and it's not by pulling the sleigh!
This is not just a holiday story. The book teaches readers how kindness and initiative with new friends brings fun and self-growth. Rasmoose the Christmas Moose is poised to become a new holiday classic that every child will want to read over and over again.
More on eTradeWire News
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Launches an Enhanced Squarespace IDX plugin
- Guests Can Receive Sixth and Seventh Nights Free at Select KeysCaribbean Resorts
- ASA Develops New Virtual Appraisal Course to Protect Jewelry and Allied Professionals Against Fraud
- Concrete Flooring Specialist Discusses Floor Coatings for Industrial Facilities
"We're bringing the Rasmoose the Moose™ book series to life in a variety of ways to engage readers, young and old, so children everywhere can connect with Rasmoose through beautifully illustrated books, rhyming text, and an interactive website with children's games and an original song," says Brisson.
"Rasmoose, Amber, Santa and his team of elves are leaping off the pages to life in vivid colors as they find fun and adventure. Every reader will enjoy this colorful book again and again. It will become a cornerstone of their holiday experience," says Urban.
Rasmoose the Christmas Moose [ISBN: 978-0-9884387-8-1] is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and booksellers everywhere. Limited special edition personalized copies available through https://www.HelleBooks.com.
For more fun with Rasmoose the Moose™, including games and an original song, go to the interactive website: https://www.HelleBooks.com.
About Helle Brisson
Helle Brisson is an inspirational speaker and book author whose goal is to lift and inspire others through her books, writers' retreats, and speaking appearances. Her work has been translated into three languages. Helle has taught writers' and guided autobiography writing workshops in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Helle has degrees in nursing, choreography, and spiritual psychology, and is the happy grandmother of two.
More on eTradeWire News
- Join us for the Funtown Chowdown Food Truck Festival – July 14
- Grand Opening Celebration and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for LaVida Massage Center in Rome, GA
- ESL QuickSwitch® Model 6240 Duplex POF A/B Conector Switch with Serial Remote Control
- Chowder on and Savor the Season with Fall Trail and Fest
- Study Uncovers Crucial Insights for Technology Sales Leaders
About Helle Urban
Helle Urban is an animation industry artist and children's book illustrator who has been creating art to bring joy to others for 40 years. She has illustrated numerous children's books, painted portraits of families, children, and animals, and was a background artist in the animation industry. Helle's artwork has also been displayed in numerous galleries and as murals.
About HelleBooks LLC
HelleBooks LLC was founded by inspirational speaker and book author Helle Brisson and animation industry artist and children's book illustrator Helle Urban to fulfill their mission to provide colorful, playful and cheerful characters in scenes which children easily relate to through engaging books, songs, activities, and an interactive website. Their vision is to spark joy and imagination by inspiring dreaming for children ages 5-8 years old during this critical childhood development stage.
Both Helles were born in Denmark and now make their homes in Southern California. They were introduced by a printer friend and quickly found their common love for storytelling. Their name "Helle" means light and is captured in the logo of their publishing company, HelleBooks LLC.
- No One is Above the Law - Our Democracy is in YOUR hands!
- Was it News or Advertising? Here are 12 questions about The Slippery Slope of Native Advertising
- From Coronavirus to Roe vs. Wade, who did it?
- Lipoprotein (a) Protein Highly Pure
- Coenzyme Q10 (Highly Pure ProductI
- Medical and Dental SEO Specialists 2022 award
- From Coronavirus to Roe vs. Wade, who did it?
- Claudia Caldwell Launches Her New Cookbook "Goodbye Carb Cravings" 21 Free Weight loss Keto Reci
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Knobull's President Offers Tips To Inspire Leadership Success
- Lanardo Myrick, CEO of KLM Enterprises Services LLC Announces Marketing & Promotional Agreement with Shamchul Alom
- Musician Alicia Greene's new album, Melodies of the Heart, is like an enchanted play
- Producer 9-0 Releases New Hip-hop Single titled "Da Streets Don't" on BGE Distribution
- MarriageBureauFranchise.com Offering Free Marriage Bureau Franchise
- What You Need to Know About Green Health Eugene
- Twin Peaks Classical Academy Kicks of Summer Sports Camps
- Enroll Your Child at iKid Academy, Today!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' LSU! Shell Invests $27,500,000 in LSU! #GlobalEnergy #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Healthy Savannah Announces Community Health Advocate Training on July 7
- "Ploomie Lewis" - 2nd Time Around