Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 419
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nutter Home Loans Celebrates the Inclusive Updates to the Sybil Silkwood Nutter Playground
- Outdoor Decor Etc: Desirable Outdoor Accessories for Every Style
- RadonAway Announces New Canada Distribution Partnership with Ontor
- Baby's First Room: Preparing Your Baby for Success from Day One
- Live like royalty! homesforsale in BrooklynPark!!
- Ur Man Cave Shop: Everything Needed To Enhance Your Space
- The question of boiler replacement depends on what you need
- VOC gas removal and air purification options in Green Bay
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity Breaks Ground for new Home Build in Easton
- Fine Wine Amenities: Premium Wine Accessories for The Perfect Drink
Gas appliances that have not properly been maintained can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Carbon monoxide is known as the 'silent killer' because you can't see, smell or taste it. It is vital to have gas appliances checked annually by an engineer who is on the Gas Safe Register, such as Stevenson Heating.
Andy Oliver and Neil Stevenson, Directors of Stevenson Heating said: "It is our job to make sure that people's gas appliances are operating safely and efficiently. In some instances, people do not know the signs and symptoms of faulty gas appliances and carbon monoxide poisoning. We are supporting Gas Safety Week to alert householders to the seriousness of unsafe gas appliances and how they can keep themselves and their families safe."
More on eTradeWire News
- Star-packed To The Beat! sequel releases first look teaser
- Rook Coffee Releases 2019 Limited Reserve Guatemalan Coffee
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- October Saw North Center Residential Market Continue Yielding Higher Median Sales Prices
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the Boys & Girls Clubs of Stoneham & Wakefield Gala
Top tips on how to stay Gas Safe this Gas Safety Week:
· Know the symptoms of CO poisoning; headaches, nausea, breathlessness, collapse, dizziness and loss of consciousness.
· If you smell gas or think there might be a gas leak, call the free 24-hour national gas emergency number immediately on 0800 111 999.
· Never attempt to work on a gas appliance yourself, always seek the help of a qualified Gas Safe registered engineer who can work on your gas cooker, boiler or fire in a safe way.
· Don't cut corners - only employ a suitably qualified Gas Safe registered engineer when having gas work carried out in your home.
· Always ask to see your engineer's Gas Safe ID card. Make sure you check the back of the card, which will state which gas appliances they are qualified to work on.
Gas Safe Register is the official register for legally qualified engineers. You can find a registered engineer in your area by visiting the Gas Safe Register www.GasSafeRegister.co.uk or by calling on 0800 408 5500.
More on eTradeWire News
- Radical Combustion Technologies Wins the 2019 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- Ariel Partners Awarded Social Security Administration Oig For Consulting Services
- How to Create Calculations on Gravity Forms Submissions
- NJMET, Inc. Announces Exhibition at the DMSMS Conference 2019, Phoenix Convention Center Booth 207
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Year Round Enrollments For Health Insurance Ended 10/1/2019
All engineers working for Stevenson Heating are Gas Safe registered and those wishing to book a Gas Safety Check can contact 020 8462 8822 or email email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange for an engineer to attend.
- Scottsdale Philharmonic seeks donations, sponsors for 2020 Season
- Rockin' For Tots to be Tampa Bay's Largest Area Marines Toys for Tots Music Benefit
- The ROCK Properties Team Buys Homes and gives Homeowners An Easy Way to Sell Houses In Central Texas
- Children's Hunger Fund and Alpine Swiss deliver 3.6 million meals to children in need
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back A & H Public Adjusters Corp. as a Gold Member
- Los Angeles Better Poised than Other US Cities to Withstand Economic Slowdown
- New York No Points Hard Money Loans
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- New Jersey No Points Hard Money Loans
- National Conflict Management Consulting Firm ADR Vantage, Inc. Names New Managing Director
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Albion Staffing Solutions as a Gold Member
- 2020 Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features Winthrop University's Pitching Coach, Austin Hill
- BYD Is Top Sponsor of Cal Transit's Annual Fall Conference & Expo in Monterey
- YOU HAD ME AT IRRESISTIBLE OFFER: Crafting the Perfect Customer Purchase Path with Ezzey
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Receives a Commendation from work with ACE and the DoD
- Annual National Froyo Shop Owner Survey Reveals the Current State of the Frozen Yogurt Industry
- ODIE Pet Insurance now available in 42 US states – no upper age limits and 5-day claims processing
- The Address Adds Andy Dane Carter to its Growing SoCal Roster
- Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Launches the Bio-Derm Oxygen Facial Treatment