Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature
- A/C Expertek offers smart, easy steps to reduce utility bills
- Jed Krug Wins 1st place at the Wisconsin ABC Skills competition, heads to California for nationals
- Solar FlexRack to Attend First Solar's 6th Annual Solar Symposium
- Greater Detroit Area Home Inspection
- Questtec Expands Channel Line Up with former Penberthy Partners
- Build It Green Launches Nation's First Residential Pay-for-Performance Energy Retrofit Program
- Silver Oaks Apartments in Gonzales
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
Heating and cooling in Green Bay, Wisconsin, leaves HVAC systems in a nearly constant state of operation thanks to the sudden shifts in seasons. Healthy Home Heating & Cooling, LLC, helps homeowners stay on top of their home comfort systems with maintenance plans designed to extend the life of heating and cooling systems.
Healthy Home Heating & Cooling's popular Peace of Mind Program is an exclusive preventive maintenance program that features two checkups per year. These regular visits ensure your home's indoor and outdoor heating and cooling units are in top operating condition.
The Peace of Mind Program is a key aspect of customer service for Healthy Home Heating & Cooling, which received the 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award in recognition of its exceptional service ratings and reviews on Angie's List.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
Top four reasons for heating and cooling maintenance visits
Winter brings with it a variety of repair scenarios that range from simple fixes to full unit replacements. The technicians at Healthy Home assess each situation to determine the best course of action for the continuing long-term health of your heating and cooling system.
Malfunctioning safeties – Furnaces have a plethora of safety devices to ensure everything is operating correctly. Through normal operation, these components can become dirty resulting in random problems. Regular maintenance of these safeties prevents problems and keeps your furnace operating at peak performance.
Dirty air filters – This one is a quick and inexpensive fix, and one you can handle on your own in most cases. Dirty and clogged air filters not only make your furnace work harder to compensate for reduced airflow, it can result in damage to the furnace due to overheating.
Faulty thermostat – You might notice your furnace isn't heating your house as it should or your fan kicks on at strange times. Both of these issues could be a result of a faulty thermostat that requires attention from a professional technician.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David B. Sudderth earns certification in brain injury medicine
- Local PODS® and 100.7 KHAY Heritage Country station are going LIVE together for ticket giveaway
- Strand summer camp offers a full theatre training experience
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
Your furnace needs replacing – Unfortunately, furnaces don't live forever. The team at Healthy Home can determine whether your heating and cooling system needs replacing or repairs.
Contact Healthy Home for an in-home heating and cooling evaluation or to schedule a service call.
Healthy Home Heating & Cooling, LLC, indoor air quality specialists
Healthy Home Heating & Cooling is a Green Bay, Wisconsin-based provider of residential heating, cooling and air quality systems and service. The company provides sales and emergency repair service within a 60-mile radius of Green Bay, Wisconsin, as well as a preventive maintenance subscription program designed to prevent breakdowns and major repairs.
For more information or to schedule a visit, please call (920) 884-9119, or visit http://healthyhomeheatingandcooling.com/.
View original article on heating and cooling here.
Healthy Home Heating & Cooling
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- MedAware Systems dietary sodium restriction findings to be presented at the American Society for N
- Bicycle Across South Carolina Launches Tickets For September Ride Along Palmetto Trail
- Photo Exhibit Featuring WWII Barracks at Wyoming's Heart Mountain Concentration Camp Debuts
- convedo Launches Intelligent OCR Connector For the Appian Platform
- Marine Depot Earns 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for Customer Service
- Trendy London Restaurant Debuts in Miami Beach Featuring Elegant En-Fold® Stadium-Grade Retractable
- Invenio IT Named One of 2019 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
- Southland Symphony Orchestra & Chorus presents "Beauty & Power"
- Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics Offers Mandible Contouring Surgery for FFS Patients
- Facial Feminization (FFS) Surgeon, Dr. Mardirossian, Offers Various Forehead Reduction Surger
- CaaMTech Solves Crystal Structure of Psychedelic Drug Psilacetin
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Doug Riffenburgh
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature