Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 536
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 210
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 183
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 167
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 160
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 143
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 141
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 140
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 140
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 132
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wendy Alton – Divorce Attorney Gets Certified in Collaborative Divorce Law in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers Founder, Mindy Felinton Talks Elder Care Law
- iMediate Inc Publishes Video Guide to Child Custody for Fathers and Mothers
- HMRC will be discussing customs post Brexit at C5's 12th Advanced Conference on Customs Compliance
- Grenada passports issued under their Citizenship by Investment ("CBI") reach all time high
- New York City Author/Journalist Sues Boeing Over Exploding Boeing 737 Airplane Engine On Southwest Flight 1380
- Institutional Consulting Practice Joins Miracle Mile Advisors
- Orange County Nursing Home Elmcrest Care Center, LLC At Center of Suit for Patient Abuse
- Diane Vidal Appointed as a Flagler County Bar Association Director
- National Pre-Law Diversity Initiatives, Inc. and the National Black Law Students Association Partner for National Mentorship Program
"I'm proud to welcome Heather to our litigation department here at Fennemore Craig," commented James Goodnow, Fennemore Craig's president and managing partner. "She brings great creativity, along with the legal acumen and experience that our clients expect when working with us, and her knowledge of the ever-changing healthcare landscape is significant."
Macre's work focuses in the areas of business litigation, healthcare and bankruptcy for business clients ranging from large multinational companies to small business owners. She earned her J.D. from the University of Florida. An elected official, Macre serves on the Board of Directors for the Central Arizona Water Conservation District.
More on eTradeWire News
- Georgia Classic Pool of Milton Awarded Best Of Houzz 2020
- Lil David Ruffin Releases the Official Music Video Trailer for the Single, "Send For Me"
- Fat Loss Pill Debunks Believed Myths and Delivers Unprecedented Weight Loss
- FCLF Program Director Announces Second Installment of Men's Conference
- Arts Garage in Delray Beach Announces SET THE STAGE, PLACES EVERYONE! Unique Theatre Camps for Kids
"I am very excited to join Fennemore Craig," remarked Macre. "I hope to combine my knowledge of healthcare law and my business litigation background with the team here to be able to provide our clients with innovative solutions to their legal problems."
About Fennemore Craig:
For over 130 years, Fennemore Craig, a NLJ250 firm, has provided high quality legal counsel to help clients thrive in a complex and constantly evolving business and legal landscape. Fennemore Craig goes beyond the expected to generate maximum value for its clients and to help them keep pace with the rate of change, protect their legal interests and identify opportunities. Today, the firm is uniquely poised to help fulfill needs that range from general counsel to niche legal specialties, works on issues ranging from water rights in the West, business formation, mining, gaming and cross-border trade and offers a deep understanding of the issues facing The New West. Learn more about its legal services at FennemoreCraig.com.
Terence J. Murnin
- Tucson Personal Chef Mike Neylan
- Take Fun, Passion, Excitement to Next Level with Desert Safari UAE Latest Dubai Desert Safari Packages
- Cet Amour by Jay Anthony Available Now!
- Columbia Hosts Children's Business Fair
- Construction Terms Simply Defined Released by Nelson Construction & Renovations
- Global Ministries University Launches New Website
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- Enzo Unified Signs On to Sponsor SQLSaturday in South Florida
- N'COBRA Will Participate in Bloody Sunday Jubilee
- Palm Beach County Intracoastal Waterfront Estate to Auction No Reserve to the Highest Bidder via Concierge Auctions in partnership with Darren Weiner
- Brittany Chase Selects Corner Property Management For Charming Suburban Development In Wayne NJ
- Heritage Asante Grand Opens February 29
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- Renowned intellectual icon, Chris Imafidon joins entrepreneurs to break world record for charity
- Grand Opening at Mesa Valley Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Panel Built Modular Cleanrooms Create Fully-Controlled Spaces for Precision Manufacturing
- Plano Police Association Endorses Incumbent Judge Ben Smith for 380th District Court
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber XL Laser Cutting Machine
- 2019: A year of distinction for MarketReach, Inc
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles