Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 420
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 349
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 343
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 335
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 252
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 218
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 189
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 184
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 180
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 179
Similar on eTradeWire
- 3D Culture HTS Cell Viability Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Retinol Binding Protein from Molecular Depot
- Cholesterol Oxidase from Molecular Depot
- The OnDemand Venture Capital ™
- CaspGLOW™ Green Active Caspase-3/7 Staining Kit
- Inorganic Polyphosphate Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Smarteeva announces the release of its enhanced business rules engine
- New Adiponectin Antibodies from Molecular Depot
- Triglyceride Mix for Interference Testing
HealthCodes DNA, founded in 2017, provides genetic tests to optimize diet and fitness planning. The company's DNA tests allow clients to explore up to 40 new health insights from a single DNA sample.
HealthCodes DNA's genetic tests are designed to eliminate the guesswork in dietary and fitness routines. According to HealthCodes DNA, every person responds uniquely to food and exercise based on his or her DNA. HealthCodes DNA provides objective feedback based on its DNA testing technology. To obtain DNA test results, a client can have a DNA kit shipped to his or her home and send a sample to HealthCodes DNA for analysis.
Now, HealthCodes DNA's five genetic tests are hitting the online marketplace to reach consumers in search of better health. With the introduction nationwide 2-day shipping in all 31 stores, HealthCodes DNA is expanding its existing market footprint across the US.
More on eTradeWire News
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories
- CSC Motorcycles Announces 2020 RX4 Adventure Motorcycle - Your Adventure Within Reach!
- A Story 115 Years In The Making
- The Artists of the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts are Creating Green Artwork
- Exploding on the construction logistics industry, MoveIT is Here!
"We are excited to enter additional e-stores and find health-conscious individuals looking to become better versions of themselves," said Richard Moore, CMO of HealthCodes DNA. "Improving the health of all individuals is our passion and purpose."
The genetic testing company, which recently relocated to Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, is not slowing down in its pursuit of new markets. HealthCodes DNA also plans to roll out a national retail presence in 2020.
"We are not satisfied with the progress that has been made here today," Mr. Moore stated. "At a time when over three-quarters of Americans are predicted to be obese by 2020, and average American life expectancy is dropping yearly, consumers across the nation deserve to know these lifelong health tools exist and are available to them right now."
As of December 2019, HealthCodes DNA's genetic tests are available for purchase at the following online marketplaces with nationwide 2-day shipping: Amazon (prime), Walmart, NBC News Shop, Good Morning America Store, Mashable Shop, along with 26 additional online stores not listed.
HealthCodes DNA, LLC
Media Relations Team
- Transition from Working for Others to Franchise Ownership with Totally Nutz®
- United® Real Estate Recognizes Opportunity to Support Nation's Service Men & Women
- R-ECO Launches Creative packaging solution
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- Abigail Noel, Noted Psychic & Activist, Launches National Project to Assist with Solving High Profile Cold Criminal Cases
- Eloros Brings Outdoor Adventure to Las Vegas this February 2020
- Heir to the Underworld: The New Gods of Olympus, Book 1 by JB Dennis is now available!
- MAAT Loops and Fills with MtG Plugin
- Mark Langan Appointed President at SCA Architecture
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- New Year, New You Event at Salt + Sweat
- HD Physical Therapy Now Offers Dry Needling Therapy in Wakefield & Burlington
- Camping Fantasy: Everything You Need For A Successful Camping Adventure
- Hooters Fort Myers Pro Rodeo set for Feb. 21-23
- WorkForce Software Reimagines the Employee Experience for Global Enterprises
- FMCSA Clearinghouse effective date is January 6, 2020
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Employees have chance to win new car based on perfect attendance
- Keyfactor Announces DevOps Integrations to Address Identity and Access Management Security Risk