Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
Similar on eTradeWire
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort Leads The Way To Family Holiday Pleasure And More
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- U.S. Travel Magazine Redirects Primary Focus to COVID-19 and the Effects on Holiday Travel
- A New Way To See The Cook Islands In 360˚
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Cozumel's Resorts Have Re-opened with the Highest Standards and Service
- Chicago Limo Company Offers Coronavirus Safe Disinfecting Procedures For Executive Travel
- Dickey Broadcasting Company and Fairway Social sign 2021 Partnership Deal
Nurse and serial entrepreneur Lamesha Davis AA, BSN, MHA, has created a rival website to meet increased demand for travelling medical staff during COVID-19 and beyond.
The recent Y Combinator alumna has launched "Health Care Travels," a housing website targeting traveling healthcare professionals. Three years in the making, the portal is now ready to be used by early adopters.
A nurse who currently serves as a clinical research coordinator at a local medical college, Davis wanted to solve the challenges faced by travel healthcare professionals in securing affordable short-term housing.
"After spending three years building and testing a groundbreaking website to connect traveling healthcare professionals sent out on work assignment with affordable housing, we're so excited to finally open our platform for business," she said. "With the increased need for traveling healthcare professionals during COVID-19, we know our website has arrived right on time to meet this rising demand."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
The specialized website provides a centralized platform for individual employees, HR departments, and staffing agencies to arrange overnight accommodations for anyone traveling for work as a nurse or other healthcare industry worker.
At Health Care Travels, visitors can search for free for properties by hospital name, city, or address. They can also designate the type of accommodations they are looking for, whether private room, RV parking, or shared room, and their preferred price range.
In addition to locating short-term housing, travelers can pay for reservations securely online. They can also list their own properties for rent while they are away on an assignment.
Property owners can easily create a free account with the portal to list any properties they wish to rent to healthcare professionals on a work assignment.
Health Care Travels is also currently focused on verifying all accounts to ensure the safety of each account holder. The team is also making sure appropriate safety measures are in place following CDC recommendations for short-term rentals. While Davis is preparing to pitch to investors, she has brought onco-founder Patrick Ashifou, who has sold over $500 million in real estate.
More on eTradeWire News
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deal 2020
View a video about Health Care Travels at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ZwzxfM6Ow.
Health Care Travels is committed to delivering a high level of expertise, customer service, and attention to detail to the market of accommodation booking. Learn more about Health Care Travels at https://www.healthcaretravels.com. Follow the company on Facebook (@healthcaretravels), Instagram (@healthcaretravels), and Twitter (@HC_Travels).
Health Care Travels
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
- Forever Group achieves Cisco Select Certified Partner status in the UK for the fifth time running
- Dodo Packaging UK's Black Friday Deals Starts With Flat 15% Off — Score Epic Deals!
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Kansas City man wrongly pleads guilty to ID theft
- Stride Movers Announces Holiday Moving Promotion
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum