Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Oakland International Film Fest Is Underway Don't Miss Your Ticket To The World Live & Virtual
- Oliver Sean's Music Video and Original Song Wins at the Swedish International Film Festival
- The Pull Up Sho launched the first episode
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- 5th Annual 'T or C Film Fiesta' Dates Announced to be held at El Cortez Theatre
- Buffalo Dreams To Screen Laloggia's "fear No Evil" For 40th Anniversary
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with the Holidays365 Film Fest
Georgia Rickerby, stars as Alexa, an anxious eight-year-old from a fractured home who wakes up to the terrifying realization that the monster under her bed may be real. This tense and atmospheric exploration of childhood fears and imagination will leave you afraid to turn out the lights.
"I love how movies like Alien and Jurassic Park build suspense by only showing brief glimpses of the creatures, and hiding them in shadow, so I took a similar approach with He Comes at Night. Nicholas Eddie, who is 6'8'', spent hours in the makeup chair to play the monster, we only get brief glimpses of him, but it makes those moments much more terrifying and impactful.
More on eTradeWire News
- Buy best fake counterfeit money online at fakemoneyplug.xyz
- Jay Harris of Arana Software Delivered Keynote Address
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
It was important to me that we authentically captured what it feels like to be that age," says writer-director Joseph Covello. "I wanted Alexa fears to be rooted in the tension between her parents, and Mallory Holmes brought a lot of nuance to her portrayal of Rosemary, Alexa's mother, with a mix of love, anger and exhaustion. Sometimes as adults we can minimize what kids are feeling or imagining, but by filming from Alexa's perspective, with the camera underneath the bedsheets, it really helps bring you into her headspace. For adult audience members it will remind them of a time when they were afraid of those bumps in the night, and I think it makes you realize how powerful and long-lasting those emotions can be.
We shot the film in my childhood bedroom. So, I can remember waking up in the middle of the night at that same age, looking in the same shadowy corners of the room and wondering if something was going to reach out and get me. Georgia gives a tremendous performance in the film capturing that childhood terror. Georgia knew the script inside and out, down to minute details like the messy braids described in the script, which she styled herself. Despite what you see on screen Georgia wasn't afraid of anything, and we had a great time working together."
More on eTradeWire News
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
The film stars Georgia Rickerby, Mallory Holmes and Nicholas Eddie. Joseph Covello is Writer, Director and Editor, Krystle Ferdinand is Producer, Steven McDonnell is Director of Photography, and Renee Lunau is Special Effects Makeup Artist.
Buy Tickets: www.lashortsfest.com/watch
Watch the Trailer: https://youtu.be/IZFbFsujfhs
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation