Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 318
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 229
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- 3D HoloGroup and ThirdEye, Bring Augmented Reality to Global Industry
- 3D HoloGroup and MAS Safety Services Make OSHA Easy
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- CIMdata Releases Series of Country-Specific PLM Market Analysis Reports
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- Dura-Pack Launches Flexible Packaging Webinar Program
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Marabu North America Introduces Innovative Anti-Graffiti Liquid Laminate
Over the past two decades both China and India have grown in the Global Economy and Manufacturing. At the same time, hardware and software took the pedestal as one of the most desirable and tradable economies. While China still holds on its leading positions in the hardware industry, India shifting its course from the top software manufacturers in the world toward the hardware.
With the U.S.-China trade war in 2019 and the beginning of 2020 and the outbreak of the COVID-19, a lot of World's giants are considering moving more production of their hardware products out of the People's Republic of China. Manufacturing in India is distinct as a cost-effective alternative to China. A lot of companies have announced plans to limit their number of China-made products to half, choosing to relocate much of their production to India. Depending on the hardware product type, China might still maintain their technological, educational, and skill advantages.
More on eTradeWire News
- EVENT - How and Why Activist Lawyers "Sue The Bastards"
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Investment Mortgage Loans for Investors Investing Outside Asia
- Question Time for Rwanda's President Paul Kagame
- Did LightskinKeisha Clone Georgia Rapper Flii Boi Breeze's Song "Get In Dea"?
About HDL SOFTWARE DESIGN GROUP CORP.: Located in Vancouver, BC, HDL is a digital platform for Canada-based innovative entrepreneurs (https://hdlogisticsgroup.com/). The company's specialty is helping entrepreneurs with limited or no experience in hardware manufacturing reduce or eliminate as many manufacturing and supply-chain risks as possible. One of the key objectives is for customers to end up with a fundable prototype and to have lowered risk enough to attract outside investors.
- CONRIC pr + marketing is one of four companies to win an American Advertising Federation Angel Award
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Together Through Life's Transitions
- Halloween Brings More Literary Adventures, Including A Talking Sword!
- IME360 by prIME Assessments addresses the contentious medico-legal assessments and reporting system o
- An American based Narcotics Trafficking drama series is being filmed in Atlanta,Georgia
- Mofas Publishes Its First Stable Release In Chrome Web Store
- PYNKTALKS: Rachel Richardson talks entertainment styling
- Quigley Eye Specialists to Open New Q iLasik and Med Spa in Naples
- "Only A Moment" from Dave Carey Extends Comfort To Fans on Corona Diaries from Big Fuss Records
- Visible Genomics Announces Four New Appointments to Board of Clinical Advisors
- International Businessman Blazes New Trails in eCommerce with Innovative Home Furnishings
- INFINITI HR Rolls Out OpenAxess Cigna Medical Plan
- Greater Brookfield of Commerce an Honoree at MMAC's Focus on the Future Awards
- Public Relations Society to Name New York's Best Communication Campaigns
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Adam Ereth, candidate for Mesa Water Board, District 2