Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 306
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 236
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 225
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 213
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 196
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 187
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 163
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 157
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rhoda Weiss, Ph.D., Joins Editorial Advisory Board of Strategic Health Care Marketing
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- How to deal with imposter Syndrome
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- National Minority Health Assn. Appoints Health Tech Executive to Board
Disability is the consequence of an impairment that may be physical, cognitive, mental, sensory, emotional, developmental, or a combination of these. Estimates suggest that 10% of the world's population has some form of disability. The field of physical therapy is essential to ensuring an optimal future for people with disability across the globe.
Most people share the desire to be as well, mobile, independent and as pain free as possible. Physical therapists are highly trained, licensed health care professionals who diagnose and restore people of all ages who have medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives. PTs examine each individual, develop a plan of care, and use various treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function and prevent, or improve, disability. PTs also work with individuals to prevent injury and the loss of mobility by developing wellness programs for healthier and more active lifestyles. Our PTs educate, empower, inspire and promote positive change for people.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pro-Technology Arizona Legislators Honored with 2020 Outstanding Tech Senator, Representative and Tech 10 Awards by the Arizona Technology Council
- Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, Announces Her VP Running Mate, Claudeliah J. Roze
- How Professional Cleaning Helps Fight COVID-19
- Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, Creates Her Own Stage for the Presidential Debates
- Geraldine DelPrete Named Chief Marketing Officer at SterlingRisk
Also, the state of Massachusetts allows for Direct Access to a physical therapist. Direct Access means that you are able to refer yourself to a PT without having to see any other doctor first; you can choose when and where you receive your care without obtaining a referral.
HDPT Wakefield & Burlington are both open from 7am – 7pm, Monday through Friday. There are NO waiting lists for new patients. We are conveniently located right off major highways and we accept every health insurance plan. If you are still unsure about what we can do for you, kindly call one of our offices and our experienced staff will answer any questions that you may have.
*Please note: The health and safety of our patients and staff is always our top priority. We are currently fully open in Wakefield & Burlington. We are offering one-on-one, in-clinic visits and telehealth services. We are continuing to follow all recommended precautions. Please visit our 'COVID-19 & TELEHEALTH FOR PT' webpage for more information.
More on eTradeWire News
- New from Down & Out Books: COAST TO COAST NOIR edited by Andrew McAleer and Paul D. Marks
- King Kullen Announces Three Executive Promotions
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Spooktacular Pet Costume Contest Goodwill hosts event for furry friends
- Cornerstone Bank Breaks Ground on New Bank in Bismarck
For more information about HD Physical Therapy, please visit https://www.HDPTonline.com and follow us on all social media.
Lauren J. D'Addario
- Have Learner Drivers & Public Transport Avoiders Boosted Car Sales?
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- "Felix Unbound" by Cathy Gunn is published by New Generation
- "The Reluctant Assassin" by Bip Wetherell is published
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market Size, Share and Future Scope
- GD Rectifiers partners with API Capacitors to offer bespoke solutions
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Cadcorp offers substantial additions to online GIS and web mapping capability in G-Cloud 12
- Theatre Producer James Williams elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Official Launch of 'Serialized TV': The Digital Guide to Soap Operas
- Am4teens- Virtual Non-Profit Organization
- Creative Bear Tech Software Delivers Business Leads and Email Addresses
- Pivoting with Purpose: Melisa Meral's New Book Launches October 6th 2020!
- CBT Software Provides Affordable Resources For Struggling Businesses
- TEDx Speaker Roopa Pai to address GBGC 2020 on Raising Fearless Children - The Bhagavad Gita Way
- Gutter Pro Leaf Slugger Gutter Guards Make Your Gutters Clog Free
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Field Force Tracker Adds a Generator Contract Management Module For Electrical Service Companies
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally