Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 138
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arizona Author Larion Wills Promotes Her Romantic Suspense Novel - Deadly Precious
- Hey Features Editor: Whatcha got Cookin' for Bad Poetry Day (8/18)...Check out the Motherlode
- Cork, Ireland, Native Katie B. McGrath Releases Medical Nightmare Memoir
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" in print format from R. Clifford Blair
- Northern Rocky Mountains Author MK McClintock Releases New Historical Romantic Mystery - The Case of
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- New Novel, Family Secrets – Divine Destinies by Nancy Petrey
- Colorado Author Mark Shaiken Releases New Legal Mystery Thriller - Fresh Start
- "By turns heartbreaking and fascinating...A raw, powerful story..." Available now!
- Waterside Productions Announces Dr. Stan S. Katz's New Book "The Art of Diplomacy"
Founded in 1835 by the Loomis Brothers of Suffield and Allen Andrews Denslow of New Haven, the gunpowder mill grew to challenge the Dupont Company for supremacy in the explosives industry.
Augustus George Hazard, of the Rhode Island Hazards, purchased the mill from the founders in 1843 and expanded the site. Under his direction they successfully marketed the powder both nationally and internationally, at times to opposing parties of the same war.
More on eTradeWire News
- African-American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio Celebrates National Black Business Month
- Leading Housing Experts Give Back To The Community By Holding Free First Time Home Buyer Workshops
- Cobalt® Digital Takes its 9904-UDX Problem Solver Up Another Level
- Investments in Office Space Offer Strong Returns, According to Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura
- Planitar Unveils New iGUIDE Radix
After his untimely passing in 1868, and lacking heirs due to their deaths from explosions at the powder site, his rival DuPont purchased the site and increased production while decreasing maintenance.
Tired and worn out, the mill nearly vaporized in 1913, destroying parts of the nearby town of Hazardville and drawing in the curious from as far away as Hartford and Springfield..
Available from the Hazard Site (https://hazardpowder.com) and from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XS7T3N4/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glt_fabc_E8AKNY64VAATCJSM4GFA)
- TRENDnet Introduces Hive, an Advanced Cloud Manager for Centralized and Remote Network Management
- ACC STL Partners with St. Louis Business Journal To Select 2021 Corporate Counsel Award Recipients
- Platinum Radiance. Platinum Luxury. Platinum Deluxe
- Winter Film Awards International Film Festival Returns for 10th Annual Celebration of Indie Film
- SecureEPLS Enhances Service Again with New Features
- Platinum Deluxe Skincare Products
- Buoy's Waterfront Bar and Grill
- San Francisco MTA to Test BYD Bus in Pilot Project
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- Businessman & former NFL player Derrick Chambers elected Board Chair of Youth Leadership Foundation
- ChowderMonth Kicks Off with New Traveling Taster Technology
- Classic Theatre of Maryland announces the 2021-2022 Season!
- Hio Hovr Makes its Premier with Viewstub & Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington
- Unearthed Vincent Price interview to be played on The End of the Night
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- UGM Digital Offers Promo Services
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products
- Miami-Dade Bar Announces New Name, New President and Building Renovation
- Becton Dickinson, 3M, and Teleflex Encourage Growth into 2027 for Canada's Vascular Access Market
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth