Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 198
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 158
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 148
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 129
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 125
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 118
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 112
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 110
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 101
Similar on eTradeWire
- DC Partner Mary Hallerman Selected to Fifth Edition of Benchmark Litigation's 40 & Under Hot List
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Prisons | Red Metric Law Criminal Defense and DUI Lawyers | 1-8338-NO-JAIL
- Stange Law Firm, PC Adds Attorney Benjamin Knuckles in Clayton, Missouri
- Kim Kardashian threatens to divorce Kanye |Criminal Defense and DUI lawyers | Red Metric Law
- TRU Staffing Partners and EDRM to Present New Master Class Webinar on State of Legal Tech Job Market
- Snell & Wilmer Chair Matthew P. Feeney Joins Valley of the Sun United Way Board of Directors
- CGS3 Elevates Sean Gaffney to Partner
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Mark Powell Appointed to Orange County Superior Court Probate Mediation Panel
- Fennemore Craig and Dowling Aaron Vote to Merge and Form a Powerful, Full-Service Law Firm in the West
- PHP Enhances Client Portal with New Features For a More Efficient Client-Focused Experience
Khan's team focused on solving the persistent issue of predatory lending. The team proposed an innovative way to inform victims of predatory lending through an early alert text message.
The team built the technology by looking at research that suggests that people are more likely to attend their court hearing if they are informed on the day of the hearing.
The technology would use free public gateways to text the victims of predatory lending to show up for their hearings. The use of public gateways means that the customers would not have to pay for the services, and it would be free to send messages to the clients.
For more information, please explore the slide deck at https://www.slideshare.net/JacobJKhan/harvard-law-school-justice-hackathon-2018-hauser-hall-by-jacob-khan
More on eTradeWire News
- National Postdoctoral Associaition Announces New Leadership
- Canadian-based Doctor Discusses Neuroplasticity & Regulating Emotions During COVID-19
- TVS Mystery Network Launches as the 34th Full Time Streaming Post Cable Network TVS MicroChannel.Com
- Virtual Bookstore Launches for Horse Lovers
- Elpha Secure and Sterling New Age Cyber Launch ES-1000
About Jacob Khan
Jacob Khan is an A.L.B. Candidate at Harvard University studying Business Administration & Management in Extension Studies class of 2021. Jacob is a student member of the Harvard Business School Association of Boston and the Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs. Jacob has an interest in leadership and management and is spending his summer interning at a search fund as a Private Equity Analyst.
During the regular semester, Jacob Khan works as an Equity Research Analyst at Harvard Business School for an M.B.A. Professor of Finance. Last semester Jacob was a Senior Investment Research Analyst at the Harvard Financial Analyst Club.
Jacob Khan in Harvard Yard, Cambridge MA 02138 USA
Follow Jacob on Instagram & Twitter:
For more information, visit: https://about.me/jacobkhan/
- Innovation Preparatory Academy opens for 2020-2021 school year
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- A Risk of Genocide in the Age of Black Lives Matter
- FOURMIDABLE opens Watson Glades Place in Tennessee
- "Earth Wisdom: Spirit, Soil, Sacred Search" Three Events September 12 at Wisdom House in Litchfield
- North Florida Green Chamber to Present Water Quality Award
- Award-Winning Investigative Reporter to Lead Nonprofit News Site The Imprint
- Fundamentals of Thin-Bed Knowledge Now Available at No Cost
- Summit Technology Group Adds Dan Hills, Opening Traverse City Office
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- Tts 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Velda Brotherton Promotes Her Women's Fiction Novel - Beyond the Moon
- Tolulope Longe for the Exxon Mobil Outstanding Leadership Awards from Nigeria
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
- Black-owned 'cause box' business offers beauty box delivery service with a twist
- Colette Morris Launches New Online Coaching Course
- FLX Announces Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Digital Transformation in the Banking Industry