Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- As Seen on FOX Business: Caris Company Ltd promotes the world's first Impact-resistant, Luminescent, Eco-friendly Recyclable PVC Safety Guardrails
- MBMA Introduces New Continuing Education Course: Creative Design Alternatives Using Metal Buildings
- Tejjy Inc Launched a New Website Focusing on Construction Management, BIM & Engineering
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
- A modern conference table can make you fall in love with meetings again
- Why you should hire commercial building contractors
- Winter is emergency furnace repair season in Green Bay
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- Updated Temporary Door Protection DoorGuard Plus Now Available from Builders Site Protection
Whereas homes that are custom built on-site often experience weather-related production delays, modular custom homes are constructed by experienced craftsmen indoors in a climate-controlled environment. One of the benefits of this arrangement is that work can be scheduled and performed more easily. Constructing custom homes in a warehouse also provides greater security for building materials, which yields cost-savings for homeowners as it reduces waste and shrinkage in the process.
According to Gregory Harth, President of Harth Builders, modular custom homes are advantageous for both the builder and homeowner. "Often clients come to us for help building their ideal home with a specific move-in date in mind. Our ability to hit those dates is greatly improved when we can use a modular solution. While we are busy preparing the building site and pouring the foundation, the home can already be under construction at the Westchester facility."
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
Upon completion of the structures, the custom modular homes are wrapped and shipped over land from the WMH facility in Wingdale, NY. Once placed on their foundations, Harth Builders completes construction and delivers the finished homes to clients—within as few as 30 days.
Not to be confused with mobile or manufactured homes, custom modular homes are sturdily constructed. According to Greg Harth, "Modular homes are soundly constructed using quality building materials. By necessity they're constructed to a higher standard, as these units have to withstand the shipping process." The Harth Builders design team works with homeowners to finish the spaces to the tastes and budgets of their clients.
About Harth Builders
Harth Builders serves the residential remodeling and custom home building needs of homeowners across the Greater Philadelphia region. They have earned numerous national, regional and local awards for their work, and were recently named to the Philadelphia Business Journal's "Soaring 76"—marking them as one of the fastest growing companies in the region. With a talented team of more than 40 remodeling professionals comprised of architects, engineers, interior designers, project managers, and carpenters, Harth Builders helps clients bring concept to reality efficiently, while being mindful of their construction budgets.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
More information about Harth Builders is available online at www.HarthBuilders.com. Gregory Harth can be contacted directly at (215) 654-0364, or via email at Greg.Harth@HarthBuilders.com.
Greg Harth, President
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree