Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bell Tower partners with United Way, community members to honor COVID-19 first responders
- Surviving Lockdown: ELEKS' Tech Talk on Why Digital Matters Now More Than Ever
- Image Options Introduces Proprietary COVID-19 Checkout / Cashier Shields
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- TRUWEAR Announces "GIVE 20 GET 20" COVID Campaign
- Storefront joins the fight against Covid-19 - free spaces for those battling global crisis
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- Mod Livin Announces: "Window/Virtual Shopping Sale" During The (covid-19) Pandemic
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
"We're proud to present this high honor to [owner] in recognition of the many ways [dealership] delivers personal freedom to Harley-Davidson riders day in and day out," said Dave Cotteleer, vice president and managing director for the U.S., Harley-Davidson Motor Company. "Strong, passionate dealers like [owner] who inspire new people to take their first steps toward riding and offer long-time riders the quality service they expect and deserve, are big reasons why Harley-Davidson has been a respected, recognized brand for over 116 years."
More on eTradeWire News
- COVID-19 Requires Everyone Coming Together, Habitat for Humanity donates PPE to Lee Health
- Staying strong and connected with the Ocean County YMCA
- Virtual Volunteerism Webinar with Nepris Helps Companies Engage Remote Employees
- Guadalupe Center's Melissa Torres-Silva appointed to Board of Directors for Immokalee Chamber
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
Silver Bar & Shield award recipients, like Harley-Davidson of Washington, D.C, consistently elevate the brand by providing their customers with exceptional and authentic Harley-Davidson experiences.
Harley-Davidson of Washington, D.C., 9407 Livingston Road, Fort Washington MD 20744, has been in business in the Fort Washington area since 2018 under its current ownership but has been a part of the community for over 25 years.
Harley-Davidson of Washington, D.C., located at 9407 Livingston Road, Fort Washington,
Maryland has been in business for over 30 years and is Washington D.C.'s oldest dealership.
The dealership has been under new ownership since November 2018.
Harley-Davidson of Washington DC
Lauri Butler, Event Coordinator
- Airon Corp Teams With Ford and GE Healthcare To Fight COVID-19
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events
- Tracking Devices Used to Enforce Quarantines - But Unnecessarily
- Parkland Community Health Plan to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- Free Use of Visitor Management and Family Communication Tools to Ease Providers' COVID19 Workload
- Electro Standards SCups® Use Super Capacitors for Power Fluctuation of Renewable Energy Systems
- Free education apps for early learners
- Activist, Artist, and Entrepreneur Jonathan Lykes Presents The Black Joy Experience Virtual Concert
- American-based company products help boost immune systems during Corona virus outbreak
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Above Board Chamber presents special webinar to help businesses
- Last Chance To Enter To Win The Holy Grail of Muscle Cars! Take Home This 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454 LS6!
- DC Honor Roll Student Wins National Little Miss North America 2020