Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks
- WinSouth Credit Union Expands ATM Outsourcing Partnership with ATM USA
- Maple Street gives relief to Louisiana credit unions
- Retired Canadian Air Force Major General Named Senior Vice President of STS Capital Partners
- Idaho Trust Bank Continues Growth, Names Garica Chief Lending Officer
- Alander Lee Pulliam Jr launching a new lending company called ABMCU Lending
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Center Parc Credit Union Donates $2,500 to the Savannah State University Community Garden
"I am pleased to welcome Eric Hardmeyer to our Corporate Board of Directors," says Chairman Gary Petersen. "His broad experience not only in banking but also North Dakota economics will bring immense value to our organization and the banking community."
Originally from Mott, North Dakota, Hardmeyer is the tenth of twelve children in his family. He graduated from the University of North Dakota in 1985 with degrees in economics and political science. He dedicated 35 years of his career to BND with the last 20 years serving as President/CEO. As the longest-serving President in BND's 102-year history, he navigated times of great economic change with oil booms and busts, drought and natural disasters to ensure the Bank remained relevant and played a critical role for the residents of North Dakota.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
"I am excited to have an opportunity to continue my banking career by serving on the board of Directors for Cornerstone Bank," said Eric Hardmeyer. "I am thrilled with the idea of contributing where I can with such a well-run organization."
Cornerstone Holding Company, based in North Dakota, is the parent company of Cornerstone Bank. One of North Dakota's ten largest financial institutions, Cornerstone has 11 locations in North and South Dakota. Cornerstone Bank provides an expansive product offering while staying true to their mission of providing access to financial experts who give straight answers and the best possible financial options. Cornerstone's offerings include business and personal loans, deposits and cash management services, online and mobile banking. https://www.cornerstonebanks.net/
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare