Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Let's Party With DJ Palina La Diva
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Josh Stout Announces Multimillion Dollar Investment in Tulsa's Red Fork Districts Route 66 Corridor
- Royse Contemporary adds Casey Wakefield to its Stable of Artists!
- Royse Contemporary Reopens Gallery with new exhibition "Reconstructed" from Daniel Shepherd
- CryptoArtNet Artists Directory Launches CryptoArtCoin Social Currency $CRAC In Partnership With Roll
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
The event will also mark the first activation of Wizard World's recent partnership with Sony Pictures to find the next generation of movies as well as to engage in a number of strategic initiatives. More to follow soon on this.
Artist Alley in Portland will also feature such notables as Shannon Wheeler ("Too Much Coffee Man"), Matt Haley ("Wonder Woman 77," "Gen 13"), Jeffrey Veregge ("Red Wolf," "DemiCon"), Mostafa Moussa ("Superman," "Fantastic Four"), Ashley V. Robinson ("Geek History Lesson," "The Red Shirt Diaries"), Jason Inman ("Jupiter Jet," "Geek History Lesson"), Jeremy Clark ("GFT: Apocalypse," "Grimmm Fair Tales Genesis: Heroes Reborn"), Thomas Estrada ("The Prince of Egypt," "The Road to El Dorado") and others.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mizner Country Club Women's Association Raises $5000 For Palm Beach Food Bank
- Wright Runstad and Intercontinental Real Estate Corp Break Ground on Seattle Office Development
- Free Emergency Farm Market in Lambertville
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
Wizard World Comic Con Portland will also feature non-stop live entertainment, gaming, exclusive Q&A sessions with top celebrities, a dedicated kids zone and more.
Wizard World Comic Con events bring together thousands of fans of all ages to celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. The fourth event scheduled on the 2018 Wizard World calendar, Portland show hours are Friday, April 13, 4-9 p.m.; Saturday, April 14, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, April 15, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paid adult.
Wizard World Comic Con Portland is also the place for cosplay, with fans young and old showing off their best costumes throughout the event. Fans dressed as every imaginable character – and some never before dreamed – will roam the convention floor and participate in the famed Wizard World Costume Contest on Saturday evening.
For more on the 2018 Wizard World Portland, visit http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon/portland.
About Wizard World (OTCBB:WIZD)
Wizard World, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A's, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World has also teamed with Sony Pictures Entertainment to find the next generation of movies as well as to engage in a number of strategic initiatives. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard World at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud
- RFiD Discovery teams up with Apitrak to provide multi-technology IoT location tracking platform
- Free Welcome Back Video For Reopening Salons and Spas
- Beyond Spots & Dots Launches $15,000 Women-to-Women Grant Program
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
The 2018 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon.
- Hola Mexico Virtual Theater to continue with online screenings of acclaimed Mexican films
- Studies underway for the correlation of FeNO and COVID-19
- Pride Month: Latinx Podcast "De Pueblo, Católico y Gay" celebrates two-year anniversary
- Cincy Chic Hosts Free Virtual Vision Board Workshop
- New Business Opens in Prosper TX to Help Keep Public Safe
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Wolfson Children's Hospital opens new specialty center location in Lake City
- Attivo Networks Named to Global CyberTech100 List of Cyber Defense Companies
- Last Chance to Enter to Win This Super-Rare 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1!
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- Panic and Fear Become New Normal with COVID-19 and Current Violence in America
- The Ken Blanchard Companies® Releases New Leading People Through Change® Program
- ramsac receives Best Company award and named one of top companies to work for in the South East
- Retail Consultancy Brand RetailRecovery Launches Providing Free Support to the Retail Sector
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- Easy Daily Cash Your Source To Get Free Traffic To Your Website
- Make happiness possible every day, starting today
- HurixDigital Hires Ex-Google Executive Sameer Bora as EVP - Operations & Delivery, to Focus on the Online Learning Needs of Educational Institutions
- Jules Wilson Design Studio Completes Full Interior Design for The Place at Fifth + Broadway
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future