Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 154
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 102
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- Bruneau & Co. will auction the Henry Anderson collection of Golden Age comics Saturday, October 1st
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hilliker Corp. Brokers Buy/Sell 17970 Edison Ave
- Remodelers Outstanding Construction Winners Announced
- Parade of Homes® is coming to Magnolia Green
- Colliers | Houston earns top honors at the 2022 Real Estate Awards
- REIPrintMail Division of Graphic Connections Group Inc. Acquires REIVault
- Beautiful home to be proud of can be yours!
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Announces Integration with CRMLS
- Total Real Estate Group Announces Expansion into Albany, Oregon
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Announces New Date for October Mega Open House Weekend
- The Pineapple Corporation expands professional team
Harbor also announced the signing of A2 Biotherapeutics ("A2 Bio") to a long-term, 75,994-square-foot lease at the building located at 30601 Agoura Road, which will serve as A2 Bio's new global headquarters. A2 Bio has invented the Tmod™ cell therapy platform to tackle the fundamental challenge in solid tumor treatment—the ability of cancer medicines to distinguish between tumor and normal cells. A2 Bio expands its presence in Agoura Hills as it will continue to occupy ~30,000 square feet in neighboring buildings. The new headquarters for A2 Bio will feature approximately 70 percent lab and R&D space with the remaining 30 percent devoted to collaboration space.
The two-story multi-tenant building is located at the eastern gateway of the Conejo Valley, which includes one of Southern California's major life science clusters. Stretching from northwestern Los Angeles County to southeastern Ventura County which includes Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills, the Conejo Valley is home to one of the most significant life science clusters in Southern California. Nearly 70 life and bio science firms such as Amgen, Baxter, Allergan and Takeda currently occupy approximately 4.3 million square feet of space in the Conejo Valley.
More on eTradeWire News
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
- What Do I Do if My Logger Says "Self-Test Failed?"
"Located at the eastern gateway of the Conejo Valley, Agoura Hills is more convenient than Thousand Oaks for bio tech recruiting talent from the San Fernando Valley, Downtown and West Los Angeles. "We were able to identify a well-located building that was prime for multi-tenant life science conversion while helping A2 Bio meet its business objectives." said Principal Rich McEvoy.
The 11-year lease with A2 Bio is an example of the demand for space by life science and bio-tech firms across the U.S. According to CBRE, at the end of 2021, office-to-lab conversions in the 12 largest U.S. life sciences markets, which includes Los Angeles, amounted to 9.9 million square feet, up 49% from the beginning of the year.
In January of 2020, Harbor acquired Agoura Hill Business Park, an adjacent 114,325-square-foot office project in Agoura Hills, and made improvements to the building to attract the life science groups expanding into the area, which included A2 Bio. Between 30601 Agoura Road and Agoura Hills Business Park, Harbor Associates is delivering a variety of market ready R&D / lab spaces, ranging in size from 2,000 -18,000 square feet, readymade with appropriate infrastructure and designed to meet the growing demand in Agoura Hills.
A2 Bio, is expected to take occupancy in the second half of 2023. The Harbor-led joint venture will add relevant on-site amenities to create an attractive workplace environment that will help A2 Bio, and others, attract and retain talent. Improvements include an expansive outdoor meeting and social spaces, upgraded building lobby, drought tolerant landscaping, exterior building enhancements and signage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Magna Imperio Systems® Closes on $45M Funding Facility
- Dr. Anderson Now Uses The Laser Gum Disease Treatment At The Anderson Periodontal Wellness Office!
- Bloomfield Hills Dental Group Now Has The Latest Dental Technology, The Laser Frenectomy!
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- The Columbia Center For Implants & Periodontics Are Now Using The Intraoral Digital Scanner!
Jay Rubin and Jared Smits of Lee & Associates advised the seller. Mark Perry of CBRE represented the buyer in the transaction. Rick Pearson of Cushman & Wakefield represented A2 in the lease negotiations.
About Harbor: Harbor Associates, LLC http://www.harborassociates.com is a value-add operating platform focused on acquiring and repositioning under-performing commercial real estate assets throughout Southern California and Denver. Harbor has been involved in the renovation, repositioning and development of 34 office projects totaling over 4.6 million square feet with a portfolio value in excess of $1.0B.
Platform Ventures, through certain asset management subsidiaries, manages and invests in real estate, real estate-related assets, real estate technologies and real estate-focused companies located throughout the United States. Platform's experienced team seeks to add value to client portfolios by applying its knowledge of the long-term cycles and macro-economic trends that shape the real estate market in order to create price-to-value dislocations. Platform Investments, LLC, which is owned by Platform Ventures, manages several investment vehicles that consist of institutional investors and high net worth investors. We have invested in 37 states with approximately $1.5 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2019. Visit www.platformv.com for more information.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit
- Top Benefits of Home Security!
- Mountain Air Cardio Is Proud to Announce Their Contribution to the Fast Talk Podcast–Check out the Episode on Altitude Tents Today!
- Children's author C. Ariane Durden to hold book signing at Nubian Bookstore
- Learn Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Poly Mailers on EcoEnclose's Ultimate Guide
- Unique Gift Ideas for Pets This Holiday Season
- Check out the Ultimate Guide to Peninsula Desks on the McDowell-Craig Website!
- Does Roadside Assistance Impact Your Auto Insurance Premium?
- ARISE Foundation Adds to its Digital Library "20 Tips for Dealing with Depression"
- Remodelers Outstanding Construction Winners Announced
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Video based professional network and Tik-Tok for jobs Rebelliuz launches its app after 10000 users
- Pet Professional Guild Announces 2023 Summit, Invites Proposals for Academic Sessions and Skill Labs
- WPS Delivers State-of-the-Art Sound System to Rutgers University SHI Stadium
- Managecore Named as "The Best SAP Solution Provider" for 2022 by Enterprise World Magazine
- Nigerian Oil and Gas Billionaire, High Chief Emeka Agbanari, Chairman of Seaman Group Receives Global Leadership Award
- "Emi the Giant" new children's book from Otto Keller released