Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 511
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 508
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 426
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 227
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 199
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 193
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 182
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 155
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Huge Sale on Ceramic Tile Flooring Edmonton & Calgary
- Alliance Technologies' Jared Peno Named To Board With AGC Missouri
- How to Make Your Older Home Warmer This Winter
- Miller Starts Construction on Liberty Bank Minnesota Branch Bank in Big Lake, Minnesota
- Growth in Grand Rapids: The Glass Guru Opens a New Location!
- CONFAST New Mushroom Head Anchor
- Commercial Space Solutions to Maximize Your Work Area
- Low-Cost Colour Printing with the Epson WorkForce WF-C879R High Speed Office Inkjet Printer
- Frank R. Jenkins Custom Homes to remodel a 2008 home in Renaissance, Fort Myers
- Stevens Construction completes Hibiscus dining room renovation at Village On The Isle
The fundraising drive raised nearly $3,000. On November 17, YPG members gathered at the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association in Dunwoody to pack and decorate twelve baskets filled with Thanksgiving food items for Jerusalem House's Family Program, which serves families experiencing homelessness with adults living with HIV/AIDS and their children who may or may not be HIV+. Each basket also included a $50 grocery gift card. Remaining funds provided 23 additional $50 grocery gift cards for individuals in Jerusalem House's Adult Program, which serves single adults experiencing homelessness who have AIDS. Additionally, the Young Professionals Group presented a check for nearly $700 to Jerusalem House on November 18.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
"We are so thankful for the opportunity to participate in the Thanks for Giving Campaign," said Joy Dyess, BankSouth Mortgage VP, Special Projects Manager, and YPG Board Member. "We believe in giving back to serve our communities and partnering with amazing organizations like HomeAid Atlanta and Jerusalem House to support impactful services for families and individuals."
The Thanks for Giving Campaign provided a Thanksgiving meal and more for people like Jerusalem House resident Marie, a mother of two pre-school aged girls, one of whom is HIV positive. Marie truly exemplifies the transformative power of permanent supportive housing. She not only achieved her GED diploma, but also received the highest score on that exam in the State of Georgia while at Jerusalem House. Marie then completed course work and passed the state exams to become a Certified Nursing Assistant within a six-month period. Marie has not allowed her HIV status or formerly homeless situation keep her down.
This was HomeAid Atlanta's second partnership with Jerusalem House. In September 2019, more than fifty HomeAid Atlanta volunteers participated in Care Day at Jerusalem House to provide free-of-charge maintenance and repairs including repairing a brick retaining wall, painting, landscaping, mulching the playground area, and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Al Martinez Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Junior Achievement names Deborah Petrine to region's 30th annual Business Hall of Fame
- Southern Ocean Chamber & SBA Present Live Stream Work Shop on January 22
- Stitches On The Path To Here By Ingrid Restemayer
- Regional Mexican stars Calibre 50 release compilation album "Las Numero 1 de Calibre 50"
HomeAid Atlanta is a nonprofit organization founded in 2001 that builds new lives for families and individuals experiencing homelessness through housing and community outreach. HomeAid builds, renovates, and maintains facilities serving people experiencing homelessness. HomeAid has completed 140+ projects at locations for victims of domestic violence, teen mothers, veterans and more. HomeAid also provides essential items like diapers, wipes, and hygiene products to those affected by homelessness. HomeAid is the designated charity of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association. Learn more at www.homeaidatlanta.org.
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services
- CPT Network Solutions launches CPT Voice
- 2021 ITAD Benchmarking Report shows 27.4% increase in average values for retired IT assets
- dataTaker and CAS Announce Fixes for Discontinuation of Adobe Flash
- Popular Book Details Real Estate's Secret Sauce for Selling Homes for More, in Any Economy
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Intellectual Property Expert Edward Livingston & Expands to Sarasota
- GRIFFIN Solutions Group Announces New CEO
- Available- 2016 Grey BMW 3 Series for Sale!
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Why Indoor Air Quality Monitoring is becoming Critical in 2021
- 2016 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto!
- Agile20Reflect Festival event submission deadline extended to 27th of January
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot