Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 537
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 250
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Kalpataru Vista Is Close To Schools and Hospitals
- Gonzalo Sabogal joins forces with the Queens Home Team at Keller Williams Realty
- Parade of Homes Winners Announced
- Laura Siegmund & Midtown Custom Homes, LLC Wins Gold at 2018 Triangle Parade of Homes
- World's Best Virtual Training System Available
- Handshake Homebuyers Launches New Website
- RealEstateU – Enrolling New Real Estate License Students
- Lennar's The Preserve Masterplan Opens Next Month
- Possibilities for Design named finalist for three model home merchandising awards
- Home for sale in Elk River is delightful and indulgent! #openhouse
Hanley Investment Group Executive Vice Presidents Bill Asher and Jeremy McChesney and Vice President Jeff Lefko represented the seller and buyer in the transaction. The seller was a private developer based in Phoenix, Arizona. The buyer was a private investor based in Los Angeles.
Built in 2017, the 1,486-square-foot Starbucks building with a drive-thru is situated on a .27-acre parcel at the northeast corner of Western Avenue and Jefferson Boulevard at 1789 W. Jefferson Boulevard in Los Angeles. The single-tenant corporate Starbucks has over 19 years remaining on the primary lease term on a rare 20-year absolute NNN lease with 10-percent rental increases every five years.
According to Asher, "We successfully procured a very qualified local buyer within the first two weeks of formally marketing the asset and closed at 99.5 percent of the asking price. We negotiated a 10-day due-diligence review and a 30-day escrow."
More on eTradeWire News
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
McChesney adds, "The Los Angeles-based purchaser was an all-cash 1031 exchange buyer that understood the long-term overall value of the location, as the property is a rare drive-thru location within an area of Los Angeles zoning with high barriers to entry for new city-approved drive-thru sites."
Located at the signalized intersection of Jefferson Boulevard and Western Avenue with an average daily traffic count of 50,000 cars per day, the property is approximately two miles from the Interstate 10 (311,000 CPD) and Interstate 110 (269,000 CPD) freeway on/off ramps and is the only drive-thru Starbucks in a two-mile radius. More than 1.3 million people reside within a five-mile radius of the property.
USC is home to more than 44,000 students with $562 million spent in the local community from USC-related student expenses. USC is also the largest private employer in the city of Los Angeles with 42,315 Los Angeles County jobs, which generates $8 billion annually in economic impact for Los Angeles County and California.
"Over 60 percent of all store sales at a Starbucks now come through the drive-thru, which is why 80 percent of all new locations nationally for Starbucks include a drive-thru," said Lefko. "It's a significant reason why single-tenant Starbucks investments continue to be one of the more sought-after triple-net assets from private investors across the country. Corporate Starbucks sites typically offer strong underlying real estate fundamentals combined with a long-term corporate guaranteed lease and rental escalations, providing investors with a secure income stream and a hedge against inflation."
More on eTradeWire News
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
- Anti Aging Dentist in Beverly Hills - Anti Aging Dentistry 90210
- Esquires Coffee Hanley Dog Lovers Day
- Kalpataru Vista Is Close To Schools and Hospitals
- iNextrix Announced Successful Participation in GITEX 2018
- Adorable Natural Turquoise Beads Collection By Jindal Gems
- How SID Limited aims to bring free internet access to more people around the globe
Asher adds that absolute triple-net leases have nearly zero landlord responsibility, which is another benefit that is appealing to private investors seeking a hands-off passive investment and a major reason this particular Starbucks in Los Angeles commanded the first-class price.
Asher notes that Hanley Investment Group has listed, sold or currently has in escrow more single-tenant coffee investments in California in the last 18 months than any other brokerage company with a total of 17 properties valued at over $50 million.
About Hanley Investment Group
Hanley Investment Group Real Estate Advisors is a retail investment advisory firm with a $6 billion transaction track record nationwide, who works closely with individual investors, lending institutions, developers, and institutional property owners in every facet of the transaction to ensure that the highest value is achieved. For more information, visit http://hanleyinvestmentgroup.com.
Bill Asher | Hanley Investment Group
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting
- Bazizio to Acquire Mitch.pizza - the Leading D2M Platform
- Nye & Company's October 30th Estate Treasures Auction will feature many fine and decorative arts
- IAPEN Clinical Nutrition Congress (ICNC-2019) to be hosted in Mumbai, India
- Miami Beach's Physician Defense Group, LLC (PDG) signed agreements for a range of IT services
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch