Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 394
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 144
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 123
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 118
- Thought-leader from Tesla to Help Utility Companies Prepare for Changing Customer Expectations
- Songwriter & Artist, Lil David Ruffin Reveals the Hardaway Cover Song Artwork
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Fashions Finest returns to London during Fashion Week After Successful Launch in Nigeria
- Shell Point's 2018 Summer Concert Series welcomes Wild Coffee Duo July 19
- The World's Wackiest and Most Unusual Marathons Including in Petra, Myanmar and Nepal
- Ozery Bakery Continues To Transform The Bread Category With New Cocoa Snacking Rounds
- June Common Ground Breakfast to Cover "The Future of Water"
- Compton Young Ladies Vying for the Opportunity To Be Crowned The Next Miss Compton
- COA/HOA Board member Legislative Update Coming Up at Hilton Garden Inn
- Joint seminar held by Spire and YBC on India's business landscape
- Phil entertainment's iconic talents Ogie Alcasid&Maja Salvador unite for TFC's mid-year salvo
- The Collection at RiverPark announces rocking summer concert series lineup
The workshop series schedule is as follows and all workshops will take place at their garden center located at 5208 N. Ocean Shore Blvd., Palm Coast, Fla.:
Saturday, June 16, 10-11:30 a.m., Fairy Door & Accessories Workshop, create this mini door to put in your magical garden. With this workshop also create a fairy ceramic pathway and mini wood-looking bench. This workshop is for the young at heart. Cost $30 for bisque.
Saturday, June 23, 10 a.m.-noon, Glazing Workshop / Studio Time, any projects taken before this date will be fired to bisqueware and ready to add glazes to them. During this class, learn how to glaze and use beautiful low fire glazes to create a finish piece of artwork. Cost $10 per piece.
Saturday, July 7, 10-11:30 a.m., Driftwood Looking Planter Workshop, with clay create this faux driftwood- looking planter to place on a table or hand on a wall as a vertical planter and functional used as a vessel to hold fresh cut flowers picked from your garden or your favorite florist. Cost $30 for bisque, $10 additional for glazed.
Saturday, July 21, 10-11:30 a.m., Textured Seashell / Fossil Planter Workshop, incorporating fossil, shells, fish and nautical detailed press molds, create this unique planter or home décor piece of art. Cost $30 for bisque, $10 additional for glazed.
Wednesday, July 25, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Modern Mayan Figure Workshop & Lunch, an advanced ceramic workshop. Students must have prior ceramic knowledge. In this workshop, participants will create two large wall hanging figures, each measuring 12" tall by 6" wide. Lunch is included. Cost $75 for bisque, $20 additional for glazed.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bluemac Releases White Paper on Applying Bluetooth Low Energy for Traffic Engineering
- How to remove Stucco Ceiling with the help of an Expert Painter?
- CaliforniaCarbon.info launch mobile app
- Now You Can Easily Change Your Linksys Router's Administrator Password
- Palace on Wheels Takes You on a Journey of Luxury and Opulence
- Ciclistas de Puerto Rico Convocan Bici Marcha 2018 en Ponce
- Oxford University Press India conducts Teaching Strategy Workshop at JMA Pilani
Saturday, July 28, 10 a.m.-noon, Glazing Workshop / Studio Time, any projects taken before this date will be fired to bisqueware and ready to add glazes to them. During this class, learn how to glaze and use beautiful low fire glazes to create a finish piece of artwork. Cost $10 per piece.
Saturday, August 4, 10-11:30 a.m., Set of 3 Textured Mini Succulent or Fern Planters Workshop, using an assortment of fun or classic textures, create a series of three small containers that look great paired together! Cost $30 for bisque, $10 additional for glazed.
Thursday, August 9, 10 a.m.-noon, Hypertufa Pot Workshop, create a light weight concrete mixture using an old technique called Hypertufa. Great for planting herbs, succulents and flowers in. This workshop includes one handmade accent tile to be set into the hypertufa pot. This is a non-ceramic workshop and can be taken home the same day with instructions of how to remove from its mold within 2-3 days for drying. Cost $30.
Wednesday, August 15, 2:30-4 p.m. , Floral Design Workshop & Wine, create this fresh cut floral arrangement inside this wooden faucet container that can be used later for planting succulents (see our succulent garden workshop). Includes a glass of wine. Cost $30.
Saturday, August 18, 10-11:30 a.m., Wood Textured Plate Workshop, create a unique ceramic serving dish or home accent with your own personal touch. This workshop combines slab building, pressed textured details and sculpture add on elements. Cost $30 for bisque, $10 additional for glazed.
Saturday, August 25, 10 a.m.-noon, Glazing Workshop / Studio Time, any projects taken before this date will be fired to bisqueware and ready to add glazes to them. During this class, learn how to glaze and use beautiful low fire glazes to create a finish piece of artwork. Cost $10 per piece.
More on eTradeWire News
- Removing these chemicals from everyday consumer products has proved to lead to a healthier life
- TSG Training announces a new Apprenticeship Scheme
- Local Driving School: More Than Just Business, It Is A Service To The Society
- Dutch Sailmaker Increases Productivity with Dual-head Automated Flat Bed Cutter
- Jewers Doors Secures Three New Fire Stations in Dubai
- School Jotter App Trending on the Apple App Store
- Top Quality Online Solution For Who Will Write My Essay
Saturday, Sept. 1, 10-11:30 a.m., Texture Wall Pocket, using hand building techniques and implying texture to clay, create this whimsical planter to hang or place in your garden. Cost $30 for bisque, $10 additional for glazed.
Wednesday, Sept. 12th, 2:30-4 p.m., Succulent Garden Workshop & Wine, create an easy-care succulent garden to take home while enjoying a complimentary glass of wine. Cost $30.
All workshops require a registration. Guests may call 386-446-9154 to RSVP.
# # #
Hammock Gardens Nursery & Landscaping opened in 2006 and is owned by Janine Regina Fonseca and Mike Fonseca. They offer professional landscape designs and lawn maintenance services for commercial and residential customers, as well as expert advice on Florida-friendly coastal, intracoastal and inland regions of North Florida plant and tree products. They offer garden workshops and classes on flower arrangements, Ceramic Ikebanas, Hanging Plaque and more. Their garden center, gift shop and full service florist are located at 5208 North Oceanshore Blvd in Palm Coast. They carry all types of Florida-friendly plants as well as plant care products such as fertilizers, soil, mulches and more. There is decorative glazed pottery, unique garden spheres and statuary throughout the garden center for sale. The staff at Hammock Gardens Nursery & Landscaping carefully hand-pick unique and high quality plants and products to ensure their customers are getting the best value for their investment.
Hammock Gardens Nursery & Landscaping is located at 5208 N. Ocean Shore Blvd, Palm Coast, FL. They can be reached online at hammockgardens.com or https://www.facebook.com/HammockGardens, and via telephone at 386-446-9154. Their hours are Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. during the fall and winter.
- Led Street Lights: The Smart Way of Enlightening Cities
- Global Rechargeable Battery Market: Size, Trends and Forecasts (2018-2022)
- ACLS Certification Institute to Provide Certification Training for Fast Pace Urgent Care Clinics
- Lodha Group announces 1 BHK apartments in Mumbai with modern amenities
- Sasquatch, Werewolves and Kittens That Explode, Breathe Life Into Tired Classic Games
- Sana Murab, Co-Founder of IAmTheWorld shows Gratitude to Kristīne Lindenblate
- Upgraded iSmartRecruit Applicant Tracking System V-20.1
- Get PSD to Joomla Service from CSSChopper for Exploded Business Gain
- Saudi Arabia Solar Panel Market (2018-2024)-6Wresearch
- TAB Street - Trying a Indiegogo Campaign again
- MyVilla.com: The Ultimate Marketing Platform for Dubai's Luxury Homes
- Honor 7X New Commercial From NDigitec
- SQC heralds the new CMMI V2.0 Quality model in India
- Global Cardiomyopathy Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- Rhode Island Senate & House opened with Hindu mantras & holy water drops on June 20
- Inspired 2 Win Enterprise LLC by La'Toya Hart Moves to New Office Location
- ReviewWind - Find reviews on products you need at one site
- Headshots $49.99 Professional Photographer Upper East Side NYC The Classic Studio
- Cleaning Roseland: A One Day Community Event
- Mississauga Distinguished Toastmaster elected Club Growth Director, District 86 Toastmasters