Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 513
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 512
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 427
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 229
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 201
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 198
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 186
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 159
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 140
Similar on eTradeWire
- Huge Sale on Ceramic Tile Flooring Edmonton & Calgary
- Alliance Technologies' Jared Peno Named To Board With AGC Missouri
- How to Make Your Older Home Warmer This Winter
- Miller Starts Construction on Liberty Bank Minnesota Branch Bank in Big Lake, Minnesota
- Growth in Grand Rapids: The Glass Guru Opens a New Location!
- CONFAST New Mushroom Head Anchor
- Commercial Space Solutions to Maximize Your Work Area
- Low-Cost Colour Printing with the Epson WorkForce WF-C879R High Speed Office Inkjet Printer
- Frank R. Jenkins Custom Homes to remodel a 2008 home in Renaissance, Fort Myers
- Stevens Construction completes Hibiscus dining room renovation at Village On The Isle
The new 48,737-square-foot structure will hold an 800-seat auditorium, community areas, an exterior baptismal and designated children's spaces – complete with audio-visual features, auditorium and classrooms.
Connected by a common roof and a covered drive-thru between the two buildings, an adjacent structure, called the youth building, will house another auditorium, a meeting space and small group area for the teenagers.
"We are so thankful that God has provided us with this opportunity to have a permanent home in the growing North River area," said David Murphy, North River campus pastor at Bayside Community Church. "Now more than ever, people need the hope that is found in Jesus Christ and strong community with one another. Having a permanent facility for our North River campus will help us to continue to build that strong community, as well as allow us to reach out and serve this area in new ways and share the love of Jesus with more and more people."
More on eTradeWire News
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
The architect on the project is Hall Darling Design Studio (http://halldarling.com/). The tilt-wall building structure and roof will be constructed using pre-engineered metal.
In addition to construction, Halfacre Construction Company will pave a new parking lot, create a turn lane off of Moccasin Wallow Road, construct an entrance off the future Sawgrass Road, perform all sitework, reshape the present pond and lay a new boardwalk that winds through the wetland toward front of the property along Moccasin Wallow Road.
Bayside Community Church began in 2002 at Bashaw Elementary School. Today, the multi-location church serves Manatee, Sarasota, Hardee and Hillsborough counties. Its North River Campus opened in 2016 and is home to about 1,000 worshipers at its temporary location.
Bayside purchased 20 acres, situated at 9505 Moccasin Wallow Road, in anticipation of the campus' growth.
About Halfacre Construction Company
As the area's oldest, most established, locally owned and operated private commercial construction company, Halfacre's foundational strengths stand as evidence that its commercial and industrial construction projects will be delivered on time, within budget, with the utmost integrity and with the expertise and financial strength needed for success. Halfacre Construction also offers its expertise as a green building provider with the resources available to build viable, effective alternatives to reduce energy consumption and preserve natural resources. Staff includes U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) certified professionals who have demonstrated proficiency in green building practices and who possess a thorough grasp of the LEED Green Building Rating System. For more information, please visit www.HalfacreConstruction.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
Alicia King Robinson
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services