Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Garcia & Artigliere Representing Abuse Victim in Case Against Pomona Healthcare & Wellness Center
- Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward to Uncover Why Casey Scott MacPherson Died
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson avoids hit and run charges against her client
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
- Four Shapiro Bieging Barber Otteson Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America 2020
- Five Pavese Law Firm attorneys named to 2020 Best Lawyers in America list
Gunderson is Florida Bar Board Certified in Real Estate Law and is Chair of the firm's Real Estate Department. He uses his expertise to assist his clients with sophisticated commercial real estate development projects such as commercial subdivisions, apartment complexes, office buildings and shopping centers. Gunderson has been honored numerous times throughout his career by Florida Super Lawyers® magazine, as well as Best Lawyers in America®.
Gunderson is a member of the Real Estate Investment Society. For over 20 years, he served on the Board of Directors (in all capacities, including president) of the Conference & Convention Council of Fort Myers, Inc. Gunderson also served on the Uncommon Friends Foundation Board of Directors. He received his undergraduate degree from Indiana University and his law degree from the University of Florida. Gunderson may be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 239-344-1210.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
Schropp is the firm's Managing Stockholder and also serves as Chair of the Land Use & Environmental Law Department. He represents property owners before local, regional, state and federal agencies to obtain zoning and development approvals. Schropp has significant experience in multi-acre residential communities and other complex projects that may face environment issues associated with wetlands, flow ways and protected species. He has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers® magazine and Best Lawyers in America®.
Schropp serves as Chair of the Business Issues Committee of the Horizon Council and President of the Southwest Florida Economic Development Alliance. He received his undergraduate degree from Stetson University, his Master of Science Degree in Urban & Regional Planning from Florida State University, and his law degree from Florida State University. He may be reached at 239-344-1280 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Henderson Franklin is celebrating 95th anniversary of serving the legal needs and communities of Southwest Florida. The firm is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami with over 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples. For more information on Gunderson, Schropp or Henderson Franklin, please visit https://www.henlaw.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness