Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- Dickson J. Young, Esq., Named to Virginia Business Magazine's 2019 Legal Elite in the Category of Criminal Law
- Justice Tax, LLC is proud to partner with the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA)
- Manchester-based Bedding Firm Bridstock Gate Ltd Triumphs in Copyright Claim
- South FL RV Trailblazer Gigi Stetler Takes on Palm Beach Equestrian Mogul Mark Bellissimo on Dec 9
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
Gunderson is Florida Bar Board Certified in Real Estate Law and is Chair of the firm's Real Estate Department. He uses his expertise to assist his clients with sophisticated commercial real estate development projects such as commercial subdivisions, apartment complexes, office buildings and shopping centers. Gunderson has been honored numerous times throughout his career by Florida Super Lawyers® magazine, as well as Best Lawyers in America®.
Gunderson is a member of the Real Estate Investment Society. For over 20 years, he served on the Board of Directors (in all capacities, including president) of the Conference & Convention Council of Fort Myers, Inc. Gunderson also served on the Uncommon Friends Foundation Board of Directors. He received his undergraduate degree from Indiana University and his law degree from the University of Florida. Gunderson may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 239-344-1210.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Night Palace" - A Romance on the Subject of Renewal"
- One Club Miami and Art Design Gallery Shine with OFF|BASEL event for Miami Art Week
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains How to Cancel Your Auto Insurance Policy Correctly
- NCAA Division I university with Mondo track named "Outdoor Track Facility of the Year" by ASBA
- An Offer on a Honda Civic You Can't Miss!
Schropp is the firm's Managing Stockholder and also serves as Chair of the Land Use & Environmental Law Department. He represents property owners before local, regional, state and federal agencies to obtain zoning and development approvals. Schropp has significant experience in multi-acre residential communities and other complex projects that may face environment issues associated with wetlands, flow ways and protected species. He has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers® magazine and Best Lawyers in America®.
Schropp serves as Chair of the Business Issues Committee of the Horizon Council and President of the Southwest Florida Economic Development Alliance. He received his undergraduate degree from Stetson University, his Master of Science Degree in Urban & Regional Planning from Florida State University, and his law degree from Florida State University. He may be reached at 239-344-1280 or via email at email@example.com.
Henderson Franklin is celebrating 95th anniversary of serving the legal needs and communities of Southwest Florida. The firm is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami with over 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples. For more information on Gunderson, Schropp or Henderson Franklin, please visit https://www.henlaw.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- SelecTech goes FreeStyle with installation at Durfee High School renovation
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
- This is a Must Have Ford Escape!
- Innovative LED Sculpture, 'Exhibitionist,' Lights Up Popular Riverside Arts Town, New Hope, PA
- Arson Investigators & OSCR360 Team Network at NYS Arson Investigation Event
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service, LLC Celebrates 10th Year in Business
- A New Decade is Something to Celebrate! See what is trending at the 12th Annual Wedding Road Show
- CEO Ministry Celebrates 20th Annual Marketplace Fair for Small Businesses
- Pierpoint Introduces Recruitment Resource Outsourcing (RRO) To Accelerate Recruitment Timeline
- Web Series "I Hear You" Screens In Front of A Celebrity Filled Audience
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- New Children's Coloring Book—Christmas Toys & Joys
- Solar FlexRack Selected to Supply 105MW Solar Project in North Carolina for Cypress Creek Renewables
- Saturn Vehicle Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- All-Inclusive Braces in Exton Cost Only $3,995
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Nick Nardello is promoted to Internet Director at Sun Toyota
- Cum Tribute Social Network CumOnPrintedPics.COM Infrastructure Update
- Monitor Your Process Automation System Without A PC
- Homes By Taber Accepting Nominations for 2020 Taber Cares Partners
- Diligence Capital Advisors Opens New Outpost, Leases Center City Philadelphia Office
- INI FormStudio™ Now Rated "Avaya Compliant"
- Ultrasonic Sensor Designer MaxBotix Inc. Adds Weather-Resistant Wide Beam Sensors to their Catalog
- Nonwoven calendering performs crucial steps in manufacturing
- Halfpricesoft.com Has Released The 940 form in ezPaycheck 2019 For End Of Year Processing