Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 451
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
Similar on eTradeWire
- Top DMS Leaders To Speak At 2020 Lead Generation World Conference
- Newest Digital Media Solutions Office Named Top Workplace In San Diego
- Serpmart Digital Marketing, Wholesale Web Design and Digital Marketing Services For Businesses That Want Growth
- Kidderminster DT Studios are Visual Marketing pioneers
- New platform offers startups, small businesses convenient web-based service for building sales funnels
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
- JRM Web Marketing Names Jason Pesigan Website Consultant
- Digital Lion Donates 10% of Year's Profit to Child Development Institute
- Acclaimed Italian Scent Marketing Firm Sniffs Out Opportunity in the Americas
- HubSnacks By Juice Tactics Becomes A HubSpot Certified Diamond Agency Partner
Denyse Smith Mesnik, APR, president of The Mesnik Group, received the PRSA Sunshine District Geri Evans Award for Distinguished Service. She founded her company in 2016 following a 25-year career as vice president of corporate communications for Beasley Media Group. Mesnik is a past officer of the PRSA Sunshine District, and a founding member and former president of the Gulf Coast Chapter of PRSA.
"This award means the world to me," said Mesnik. "I am honored, humbled and forever grateful for the role PRSA has played, and continues to play, in my professional and personal life."
Donna Heiser, APR, CFRE, chief advancement and external affairs officer at Ave Maria School of Law, received special recognition for attaining 35 years as a member of PRSA. She served as president of the Gulf Coast Chapter of PRSA in 2013.
More on eTradeWire News
- aThing™ / aThing.io™ unveils Modular Electronics
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Peppa Pig's Adventure! Friday, May 15, at 6 pm
- Queen Palm Intl Film Festival Announces Winter Screening Lineup with Oscar Shortlisted Films
- MUNITIONS EXPRESS To Launch Massive Ammunition Retail Site Online in the U.S. on November 25th
- How to Ensure a Successful Open Enrollment Season
"I am so grateful to PRSA and the wonderful group who came out to celebrate," said Heiser. "How fortunate we are to have so many talented colleagues in our chapter that are part the nation's leading professional organization serving the communications community."
More than 30 guests, including three representatives from the PRSA Sunshine District traveled from Orlando and Fort Lauderdale to participate in the Gulf Coast Chapter PRSA Celebration event on Oct. 2 at Burntwood Tavern at the Mercato in Naples.
Participants included Geri Evans, APR, Fellow PRSA and former member of the PRSA National Board; J.W. Arnold, APR, Fellow PRSA and 2019 chair of the PRSA Sunshine District; and Christina Morton, APR, immediate past chair of the PRSA Sunshine District and 2019 Radiance Awards chair.
For more information about the Gulf Coast Chapter of PRSA, visit www.gulfcoastprsa.org.
- RV Advisor Eager to Get Word Out With "Why Do We Need Associations?" Q&A
- Wisdom House Books Release Spanish Children's Book, La última zanahoria de Jared, by Sara Devine
- Darrenkamp Named General Manager Of Gr Mitchell
- Mark Spain Real Estate Included in UGA Alumni Association's Bulldog 100 List
- 5 Types of Commercial Insurance: Which Does Your Business Need?
- The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas to Host Thanksgiving Day Feast
- MyUS.com Donates Over $42,400 to Support Hurricane Dorian Relief Efforts in Bahamas
- South Florida International Fashion Week Announces Its Fifth Iteration Coming March 2020
- 15 Ways to Get Discounts on Car Insurance
- Announcing Diamond Cote™ from Get A Grip Resurfacing
- Fennemore Craig's Kristi Lundstrom Hill Named Vice President of Marketing for the Western Pensions and Benefits Council
- Sleepy Bee Worx, LLC Debutes New Products and New Website
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Munar Law as a Gold Member
- The Chatman Women's Foundation Gives Financial Support to Local Women
- Belsito for Congress Campaign Offically launches
- Heritage Auctions and hobbyDB to Bring Vast Collecting Archives to the Masses
- Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel to Open by Mt. Fuji in June 2020 ... Reservations Being Accepted from December 3, 2019!
- A&L Motor Sales Becomes the Only Local Dealer-Owned Certified Collision Center for BMW, Land Rover and Jaguar
- Ogden Family Foundation Sponsors 6th Annual Adopt-A-Family Fundraiser and Event for Needy Familie
- Fullerton Residents Receive World Kindness Day Honors