Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- M.King Media Debuts a Thought-Provoking Story With Beautiful Imagery
- Rainbow Village Announces Addition of Three New Members to Board of Directors
- CAF America Announces Launch of Türkiye and Syria Earthquake Relief Fund
- The Swig Company Announces Long-Term Lease with Silicon Valley Community Foundation in Mountain View
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, Charitable Partner - 'The On It Foundation' Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificates
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation Membership Returns
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome In Loving Mood For February Monthly Meeting
- War Is My Business: December 2022 - January 2023
- Dream Foundation Keeps Terminally-Ill Couple Connected With Their Final Dream
- National Museum of Transportation Announces "All Aboard" Program
Golfing Fore a Great Cause features an evening of golf, entertainment, prizes and a dinner buffet.
Topgolf offers a dynamic, technology-driven golf entertainment experience and features high-tech gaming, outdoor hitting bays, chef-driven menus, hand-crafted cocktails, music and more.
"Golfing Fore a Great Cause was postponed because of Hurricane Ian, so this will be a great opportunity to enjoy an evening of casual golf at one of Southwest Florida's hottest social venues while supporting a good cause – children and teens in foster care," said Jessica Stanfield, the foundation's executive director. "We had to cancel other fundraising events after the storm, so the Topgolf event is incredibly important in helping us accomplish our mission."
More on eTradeWire News
- "Fiverr Embraces the Disruptive Power of AI with a New Category to Keep Entrepreneurs Ahead of the Competition"
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Truly understand competencies to undertake competency management the right way
- Libby Booth Donation Challenge raises money for Wellness Center
- Quietum Plus Reviews 2023 (Urgent Customer Update) Fake Results Exposed! Buyer Beware
Golfing Fore a Great Cause starts at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 19 at Topgolf, 2021 Top Golf Way in Fort Myers. The registration fee is $500 for a six-player bay or $100 for an individual player; single players will be paired with others in a six-player bay. Sponsorship opportunities also are available.
Proceeds support the Guardian ad Litem Foundation, which has a mission of ensuring that every abused, neglected or abandoned youth in Southwest Florida has a voice as they navigate the judicial, education and child welfare systems. The foundation recruits, trains and provides support for court-appointed volunteer child advocates who represent the best interests of a child until a safe, permanent placement is established. The nonprofit also raises funds that help meet a child's health, educational and social needs.
To register, please visit VoicesForKids.org/topgolf-fundraiser or call 239-533-1435.
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Readings and Discussion with Jamie Fiore Higgins, Frank May, and Wes Sherman
- Steven Simicich esq. Recipient of the Distinguished St. Francis of Assisi Award
- NEAT Glass Expands Credibility and Popularity as International Official Spirits Judging Glass
- Chesline Pierre-Paul, CEO of Chesline Inc. and DEI Expert, Sheds Light on How to Optimize Profits
- Capehart Pops Orchestra Organist Pumpsy Keyes Drops Debut Streaming Album Worldwide on TVS Records
About Guardian ad Litem Foundation
The Guardian ad Litem Foundation, 20th Judicial Circuit, was established in 1984 and is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that supports Guardian ad Litem programs in Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties. The Foundation, a United Way Partner Agency, has a mission of ensuring that every abused, neglected or abandoned youth in Southwest Florida has a voice as they navigate the judicial, education and child welfare system. The Foundation raises funds that help meet a child's health, educational and social needs, as well as provides support for highly trained volunteer advocates who represent the best interests of a child until a safe, permanent placement is established. For additional information, visit VoicesForKids.org (https://www.voicesforkids.org/) or call 239-533-1435.
- A Black history primer on African Americans' fight for equality – 5 essential reads
- Phoenix, Power Force deliver 10 games on two boards to IGS fans
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for Luxury Utah Resort Development
- Luxury Swimsuit Brand Matte Collection Debuts Haute New Polychrome Swimwear Line
- New Jewish Theatre presents "Every Brilliant Thing" starring Will Bonfiglio 3/16 - 4/2
- Entrinsik Board Announces New CEO
- Questions To Ask Before Starting A Home Renovation
- Muller Law Firm Provides Options to Reduce Risk
- The Institute for Islamic, Christian, and Jewish Studies Launches Initiative for Maryland Chaplains
- Ann Arbor Dojo Can Teach You Japanese Swordsmanship
- ThrottleNet Again Named Top Cybersecurity Firm By Small Business Monthly
- Michigan Debt Collection Agency Can Collect Equipment Leasing Debt
- Ann Arbor Chiropractor Can Correct Poor Posture
- Knobull Streamlines Presentation Techniques That Turns Stress Into Enjoyment
- Halfacre donates $1,000 to teacher for trip to serve as panelist for White House Initiative
- Single-Visit Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley
- Virgin Experience Days announces two senior appointments to accelerate US growth strategy
- Appleton WI Physical Therapy Clinic Presents New & Faster Pain Relief Treatment
- Tony Topping Releases New Book - I, Alien: Memoirs of a UFO Spy
- U.S. Home Mortgage Rate History