Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 241
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 233
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 225
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 191
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 164
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 124
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 105
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- SWFL teachers hone skills at early childhood education conference
- DHS Donates 1,000,000 Face Masks to Goodwill Industries, Fernando Aguirre, Vice Chairman Announced
- Lee BIA Builders Care to host fourth annual Charity Clay Shoot on Dec. 4
- Join FPRA Southwest Florida Chapter for Non-Profit Day: The Art of Distanced Storytelling
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Welcomes Guest Speaker Deepa Willingham
- Local Non Profit Uses Technology to Increase Evidence Based Mentorship in the River City
- Brain Injury Association of Virginia's Executive Director Wins Prestigious Public Policy Award
- Zach Johnson named to Young Marines Advisory Council
- The Citizen Science Lab Expands Facilities to Make STEM More Accessible to Youth
- National Minority Health Assn. (NMHA) selects Chavonne Jones as Senior PR Advisor
Supporters living in Southwest Florida are encouraged to host "watch parties" and invite friends and family members into their homes for dinner parties. Tickets are $100 per person and include a chef-prepared dinner, wine, special gifts, an entry into a drawing for a special prize and opportunities to bid during the live auction and participate in the Fund-a-Need appeal. Hosts also will receive a Party Favor Box that includes favors and décor. Burntwood Tavern will provide catering for watch parties in Collier and Lee counties, while Hurricane Charley's Raw Bar & Grill will cater parties in Charlotte County.
Supporters living outside of the three Southwest Florida counties also can tune into the livestream free of charge. Guardian ad Litem Foundation will email a link to pre-registered guests that allows them to participate in the live auction and Fund-a-Need, which will provide desperately needed support to help the organization continue serving children in spite of challenges caused by COVID-19.
More on eTradeWire News
- Aries Industries Strengthens International Market Reach With New Alberta Dealer
- Campus Speech Codes and Bias Teams Face New Legal Threat in UT Ruling
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Cities With the Most Small Business Owners
- Market summary: Global waste to energy sector
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on How to Choose an Attorney
During the Voices of Hope Gala, Guardian ad Litem's volunteer child advocates will share stories of impact and success with virtual guests. Gala proceeds will help Guardian ad Litem Foundation recruit, train and support volunteer child advocates, as well as provide financial assistance to help meet a child's basic and developmental needs. The Foundation's court-certified volunteer child advocates serve as the "voice" for abused, neglected and abandoned youth in Southwest Florida as they navigate the judicial, education and child welfare systems.
The Voices of Hope Gala starts at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 12.
Generous event sponsors include:
· Champion of Hope: PNC Bank
· Guardian Ally: The Ronto Group
· Advocate Angel: Elizabeth K. Galeana Charitable Foundation and Henderson Franklin Attorneys at Law
· Child Protector: Sanibel Captiva Community Bank, The Naples Trust Company, Kathy and Bruce Greenberg, Morgan & Morgan, Collier County Bar Foundation and the Guardian ad Litem Foundation, 20th Judicial Circuit, Board of Directors.
More on eTradeWire News
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Announces Commitments to Expanded Global Access
- Libman Education Announces Release of New Exam Review for the CCS-P Coding Credential
- If you go down to the woods tonight
- Foxquilt Partners With Smarter Loans to Bring Canadians Smarter Insurance Coverage
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Yosemite Pathology Group on Recent Acquisition
· Media Sponsor: WINK News
For more information about the Voices of Hope Gala, including tickets and instructions on accessing the free livestream link on Nov. 12, please visit VoicesForKids.org/event/Voices-of-Hope or call 239-533-1435.
About Guardian ad Litem Foundation
Guardian ad Litem Foundation, 20th Judicial Circuit, is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that supports Guardian ad Litem programs in Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties. For additional information, visit VoicesForKids.org (https://www.voicesforkids.org/) or call 239-533-1435.
- Business Development VP Jed Wallace Provides Support Tools For Tech Success
- Identity: The Podcast Vote! feat. THICK
- Remote Car Starters-Ottawa Remote Car Starter installation by Local Experts!
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- James Miller, Nationally Syndicated Radio Host, Licensed Psychotherapist, Composer and Author, Poised to Debut New TV Show in Early 2021
- Government Marketplace LLC recognized Brian Peterson as 2019 GSA B2B consultant of the year
- Adding a Teen Driver to Your Auto Insurance Policy: What You Need to Know
- dinCloud Rolls Out Secure, Reliable and Efficient WFH Solutions
- SoRichIam Media's TELL THEM! VOD Reveals 4 Divine Maps
- Stephen Dybwad Brings Safe Money Radio To Cincinnati
- Best Price Trailers Earns Sure-Trac State-Wide Award
- Social Development The Montessori Method Way: A Key For Your Child's Overall Growth
- The Freedom Movement is Under Way: Join Your Fellow Americans Fighting Back Against Tyranny
- Has COVID-19 created the perfect situation to sell or buy a business?
- Trilliant to Deploy Next Generation Smart Infrastructure Solutions in the Ivory Coast
- Sexton Advisory Group Shares Four Unexpected Sources of Retirement Income
- ATEN Technology Launches StreamLIVE™ PRO All-in-one Multi-channel AV Mixer
- Stevens Construction Inc. wins best healthcare project for Frantz EyeCare
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York