Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1386
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 816
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 183
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 105
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- PROJECT/ALIVE President named to FDA panel; nominated for Champion of Hope award
- Illinois Humanities Announces Envisioning Justice Dialogues
- Laura Mason Joins EngAGE, Inc. as Executive Director of EngAGE Northern California
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Children Incorporated Earns Coveted 4-star Rating From Charity Navigator
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Zonta Douglas County awards community grants
Montecalvo was among 26 distinguished community leaders from across Florida who were invited to the Governor's mansion for an evening of celebration and conversation.
"I'm very thankful that Gov. Scott recognizes the outstanding work that our team at Guadalupe Center is carrying out on a daily basis," said Montecalvo, who was seated at the governor's dinner table. "In speaking with the governor, his commitment to the children and residents of Florida is obvious."
Dinner participants included dynamic leaders from business, education, government and non-profit associations, each of whom was offered an opportunity to discuss their organization's innovative programs and initiatives, as well as enjoy the historical library at the Governor's mansion.
"The room was filled with a who's who of remarkable individuals from across Florida who are making a difference in their respective communities, so to be among them is both humbling and gratifying," said Montecalvo.
More on eTradeWire News
- BRISA GUZMAN-SANCHEZ is transferring from Cal State Fullerton after two seasons
- The Best Summer Activities For Kids
- How to Take Money Loan Bankstown for Your Wedding Day?
- Enroll For The Best Rated Event Management Diploma In Mumbai
- Kunsh Technologies is looking forward to build more sincere iOS apps after the release of iOS 12
- Eternal Web Pvt Ltd is now AWS Consulting Partner
- Animated adaption of Raymond Carver's "Cathedral" to be shown in Ottawa this fall
Guadalupe Center is a nonprofit organization focused on breaking the cycle of poverty through education for the children of Immokalee. The center operates an early childhood education program, after-school and summer enrichment programs, and the successful Tutor Corps program that prepares students for college, careers and life experiences.
About Guadalupe Center
Guadalupe Center is a purpose-driven, nonprofit organization with proven results in creating endless possibilities for the students of Immokalee through education and fostering personal and academic success that leads to economic independence. With a focus on breaking the cycle of poverty through education, Guadalupe Center is proud of the children's accomplishments: 94 percent exceed kindergarten readiness measures, 100 percent of Tutor Corps high school seniors graduate high school and are accepted into college, and more than 90 percent graduated with a post-secondary degree. For more information, visit www.guadalupecenter.org.
Holly Boldrin, APR, CPRC, Priority Marketing
- India Paper Market Outlook, 2023
- Microsoft Honors UnifyCloud's Norm Barber with 'Key Individual of the Year' Award at Inspire
- Suzan Johnston Offer The Best Course To Shape Your Child Future
- How do Print Boarding Pass from Jetblue App?
- Career Step's Pharmacy Technician Program Accredited by ASHP/ACPE
- Harding and Company – IPO Market – 2nd Half of 2018 Preview
- Kathbern Management-A Reputable Hiring Agency Toronto extending Quality Services to Professionals
- Customized Piracy Protection App by CustomSoft
- Entertainment Industry Veteran Suzanne de Passe To Be Honored at 2018 HAL Awards
- Findoc Health Technologies Shortlisted as Top 20 Innovative Companies in Ghana's Presidential Pitch
- James Keck Announces Upcoming Live FREE Webinar on Losing Weight
- Academy Point Associates Honored for Compassion & Commitment to Serving Community
- Compassion Fatigue, A Rising Problem in the Medical Community
- PolyU organises "Global Youth Leaders Summit 2018" in Hong Kong and Beijing for youth leaders
- Fast-growing children's STEAM education franchise Challenge Island® expands to Waukesha-Milwaukee
- Big Wins for Bianka Panova Academy at the Youth Cup 2018
- Upset Hindus urge Chicago's Field Museum to withdraw Lord Shiva plush doll from sale & apologize
- Ipsos Business Consulting engaged by Pacific Legend Group for its IPO on the HKEX
- BK International Education Consultancy Becomes Accredited Provider of IACET CEUs
- DeepBrain Chain Announces AI TestNet To Commence In August