Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 190
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 172
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 159
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 145
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Midlothian Junior Womens Club presents Cinderella Dreams
- Second Wind Dreams Welcomes New CEO
- Agency on Aging Northeastern Illinois Launches Highly Anticipated New Website
- Finnish startup launches a member management app for associations and nonprofits
- The missing link in successful, ongoing care for American heroes
- Cinema St. Louis to Receive $15,000 Grant from the National Endowment for the Arts
- Memorial Vigil set for NYPD Det Brian Simonsen 102 PCT killed in the line of duty, of his performance, robbery gone bad
- Rev. Tony Crapolicchio Accepts Board Position at Lost-n-Found Youth
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- Doobert volunteers drive nearly 90,000 miles in 2019
Montecalvo was among 26 distinguished community leaders from across Florida who were invited to the Governor's mansion for an evening of celebration and conversation.
"I'm very thankful that Gov. Scott recognizes the outstanding work that our team at Guadalupe Center is carrying out on a daily basis," said Montecalvo, who was seated at the governor's dinner table. "In speaking with the governor, his commitment to the children and residents of Florida is obvious."
Dinner participants included dynamic leaders from business, education, government and non-profit associations, each of whom was offered an opportunity to discuss their organization's innovative programs and initiatives, as well as enjoy the historical library at the Governor's mansion.
"The room was filled with a who's who of remarkable individuals from across Florida who are making a difference in their respective communities, so to be among them is both humbling and gratifying," said Montecalvo.
More on eTradeWire News
- 20 Year Old Web Company Launches Brand New Website on Heels of Three Best Rated Award
- South Nassau Receives $1.75 Million from Feil Family Foundation
- Grammy nominated Steven Bernstein to perform at Mardi Gras concert in Nyack
- AGC Employee Kent Thrift Awarded Jim Colbridge Memorial Technical Scholarship
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Business Partnership with ExpandaBrand
- Salicylate Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Performance Nutrition Launches Website for Agriculture
Guadalupe Center is a nonprofit organization focused on breaking the cycle of poverty through education for the children of Immokalee. The center operates an early childhood education program, after-school and summer enrichment programs, and the successful Tutor Corps program that prepares students for college, careers and life experiences.
About Guadalupe Center
Guadalupe Center is a purpose-driven, nonprofit organization with proven results in creating endless possibilities for the students of Immokalee through education and fostering personal and academic success that leads to economic independence. With a focus on breaking the cycle of poverty through education, Guadalupe Center is proud of the children's accomplishments: 94 percent exceed kindergarten readiness measures, 100 percent of Tutor Corps high school seniors graduate high school and are accepted into college, and more than 90 percent graduated with a post-secondary degree. For more information, visit www.guadalupecenter.org.
Holly Boldrin, APR, CPRC, Priority Marketing
- LaView Security Announces Another Advance In Wireless Doorbell Cameras
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- MedAware Systems to present new research at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Community Invited to Cybersecurity Presentations and Awards Reception
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- Pines of Mount Lebanon names LifeStories Director
- Bio Flame Offers 30% Discount On All Fireplaces Through The Month of February!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- "Nation's Fire" Private Red Carpet Cast/Crew Screening March 18, Capitol Theater Clearwater, Fl
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Roofing Contractor near Minneapolis Discusses Winter Roof Care
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- CSM LeadDog and Promax Bring Game Changers Networking Event to Los Angeles
- The Documentary 'I Learned It From You' Selected to Compete in 2019 Global Indian Film Festival
- Teeth grinding treatment begins with proper diagnosis
- Everyone Wins. How Shayna Pellino, Founder of Shayna Rose Interiors, Turned Negatives Into Positives