Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- Biscayne Gardens Chamber of Commerce To Host Google Search Management Workshop Powered By Grow With Google
- Entrepreneur, Investor Signs $100,000 Contract With Hotel To Host First Female Founders Pitch Summit Despite Pandemic
- Bruneau & Co.'s October 31st Fall Fine Art & Antiques auction has fine art, Asian arts, furniture
- City of Huntington celebrates 150th anniversary with commemorative Blenko pieces
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Local Health Center to Host Pop-up Halloween Flu Vaccine Clinic
- TeamPMP Engages With Kovach Marketing To Design New Brand Identity For Various Award Programs
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis Ignites Global "Check Your Chest" Campaign
- Art Exhibition - Hard Edge for a New Generation: Introducing Andrew Mandolene
- Don Barnhart Returns To Las Vegas Stage With Live Comedy Shows
In 2021, Guadalupe Center's signature fundraising gala will be a circus-themed virtual extravaganza featuring an interactive livestreaming experience that captures the excitement and energy of the circus. Rather than gathering under the big top, guests can join virtually to learn about Guadalupe Center's tremendous impact on education and poverty in Immokalee.
Circtacular's tagline is "The Magic. The Mission. The Moment."
"2020 has been a challenging year for everyone, but like they say, the show must go on," said Guadalupe Center President Dawn Montecalvo. "Guadalupe Center has remained student-focused and mission-forward, ensuring that we continue providing high-quality education programs that help the children of Immokalee overcome poverty."
More on eTradeWire News
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
The signature event is Guadalupe Center's annual fundraising gala. In January, the flamingo-themed Be Flamazing event raised $1.2 million to benefit students in the Early Childhood Education, After-school Tutoring & Summer Enrichment and Tutor Corps programs. Combined, the programs serve more than 1,400 students annually.
Sponsorship opportunities for Circtacular start at $3,000 and can include recognition in marketing materials, programs, news media and social media, as well as during the event. Additional sponsorship benefits include virtual event passes, custom party boxes delivered to guests and invitations to exclusive donor events.
Circtacular will be held virtually on Thursday, Jan. 21. Guests are encouraged to host private dinner parties during the event and watch the livestreaming event.
For sponsorship or ticket opportunities, please contact Special Events Coordinator Tammy Richelieu at 239-963-3668 or email TRichelieu@GuadalupeCenter.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
About Guadalupe Center
Guadalupe Center (https://www.guadalupecenter.org/) is a purpose-driven, nonprofit organization with proven results in creating endless possibilities for the students of Immokalee through education and fostering personal and academic success that leads to economic independence. With a focus on breaking the cycle of poverty through education, Guadalupe Center is proud of the children's accomplishments: 95% meet or exceed kindergarten readiness measures, 100% of Tutor Corps high school seniors graduate high school and are accepted into college, and more than 94% graduate with a post-secondary degree.
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- Arlington Senior Community Celebrates Whataburger-Themed Chicken Coop with Ribbon-Cutting Event
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale!
- Downtown Frederick Theaters Join Forces for Fundraiser Concert at Fairgrounds
- Solar Vent Fan's 3D Tech Redesign Boosts Output for Safer Porta-Johns
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- 28-Year-Old Magical Nights of Lights Gives Way to Something New
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Visits Oklahoma to Raise Awareness & Meet Supporters
- Michael Meyer Hosts Virtual Event on Communication
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's