Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 117
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- When a Landmark Restaurant Needs to Update its Decor, Elegant Ceilings & Walls Can Help
- French NeoClassical Town House owned by Les Wexner, Jeffrey Epstein renovated by Onestoneworld
- New Showroom Squared platform removes risk and inefficiencies from custom furnishing orders
- Marshall Engineering Corporation (MEC) recently launched New Information Rich Website
- Fabricoil® Ceiling Systems Enhance CASBAR Lounge
- TURF Refines Collection of Carved Wall Tiles
- Talking about new trends in education furniture
- Added features to consider prior to commercial tenant construction
- Pittsburgh Mixed-Use Building Enhanced with CENTRIA Formawall®
The firm's new business includes:
· The Clorox Co. – Served as architecture and interior designer for a full-floor build out at its Kennesaw facilities.
· PNC Bank – Serving as architecture and interior designer for building out for its 28,000 sq. ft. Atlanta headquarters at the Peachtree St. location.
· Tyler Perry Studios – Having worked with the studio for more than 11 years, GSB is actively adding new "ground up" structures to the property this year.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
· Historic Plaza Theater – A balcony modification is being designed in order to add two additional screening rooms to this historic Atlanta movie theater.
"We set out to provide our clients with the highest quality structure and design for the best possible value and to do so with honesty, integrity and top level customer service," said Maria Guerra-Stoll, Founder and CEO of GSB Architects. "It's an exciting time as our firm continues its growth to accommodate the new business."
The GSB team is comprised of highly qualified architects, interior designers, and other professionals providing services for all the various phases of projects, including furniture procurement. From inception of ideas to the built environment, GSB has the expertise that has met and exceeded its clients' needs since 1998.
Tapping into years of experience working with businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups to movie studios, the GSB leadership possesses extraordinary knowledge in the design, renovation, and construction of a wide variety of building types and services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
The firm offers the following services: Interior & Exterior Architectural Services; Programming, Interior Design, & Master Planning; Specifications & Cost Estimating; Space Planning & Move Management; Acoustical Design Specifications & Sound Isolation; Building Code Compliance Analysis & Design; FF&E Procurement & Installation Management; Site Selection/Observation & Land Use Studies; and Project Management & Construction Administration.
For more information about GSB Architects, please visit www.GSBarchitects.com or call 404-233-6450.
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Promoting Accountability for Personal Conduct at Tech Conferences
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20