Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 192
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- SEEAG Receives Grant From Foundation of Ventura County Credit Union
- How Are You Finding Your Next Export Market?
- Team Tractor and Equipment Corp. relocating to 1100 W Happy Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85085
- It's Pumpkin Patch Time! Catch Fall Fun at Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Patch & Christmas Tree Farm
- Cannavais Receive Foreign Investor License In Saint Vincent And The Grenadines For Cultivation And Manufacturing Of Medical Cannabis
- Update on Merger Agreement with Caduceus Software Systems Corp
- SeedLab launches Herbitat, an innovative home farming system
- New Study Determines Ancestry for White Plymouth Rock Chickens
- Fun Events Planned for Mounts Botanical Garden in Palm Beach County
- Wise Women Week at Elderberrys Farm
"With 2 billion unbanked and 1.4 billion having limited access to investing/insurance, we can't claim that finance is working for everyone, including SMEs. Fortunately, smart FinTechs are hard at work to fix this issue," noted Dushyant Shahrawat, director, investment banking, Rosenblatt Securities.
Rose will join a group of seasoned financial leaders including: Charlie Kroll, president, Ellevest; Amitay Kalmar, CEO, Lendbuzz; Jerry Nemorin, CEO, LendStreet; and Alex Kong, CEO, TNG FinTech. Moderated by Rosenblatt's Shahrawat, the panel will explore key questions such as:
More on eTradeWire News
- Olympic Medalist Monica Aksamit Sets Out on 2020 Olympic Quest
- Chief Internet Marketer CEO launches Radio Show
- Hbma Announces Election Of New Board Members
- Wayra Uk: Black Is The New Black
- First Forensic Criminal Tagging System Installed in Florida
- Is Financial Inclusion merely a "feel good" issue, or "a commercially viable" strategy?
- What are the structural challenges?
- How is emerging technology enabling inclusion/wellness?
- What innovative partnerships and strategies can FinTechs employ?
A proven entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in the insurance and ag lending industry, Rose will share his perspective on how financial inclusion applies to the intersection of financial services and agriculture, as well as how innovative players like Growers Edge are putting advances in predictive analytics and machine learning into practice. His vision and big picture understanding of agriculture, technology, lending and crop insurance have resulted in successful ventures benefitting America's farmers and the agricultural industry at large.
Growers Edge offers fintech solutions to speed the adoption of new technologies in the farming community by mitigating the associated risks. Rose aims to change how growers manage risk and gain access to capital by creating economic incentives for growers, technology providers and lenders.
Rosenblatt's Annual FinTech Summit is an invitation-only conference that connects leading companies in the space and senior-level managers from some of the industry's leading strategic and financial investors. This year's event will feature perspective from 15 leading fintech CEOs tied to the Summit's theme, RISE: Re-bundling, Inclusion and Shared Equity. To learn more about Rosenblatt's Annual FinTech Summit and view past event agendas, please visit: https://www.rblt.com/financial-technologies-summit.
More on eTradeWire News
- The MN Christmas Market at Nicollet Island Pavilion is a Charity Marketplace Featuring MN Brands
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- The Art Of Untangling Celebrates 2nd Year Publishing Anniversary
- Braces in Exton Available for All-Inclusive Price of $3,995
About Growers Edge Financial
Growers Edge Financial, Inc. puts grower profits first by delivering grower income assurance through data-driven financial technology products, solutions and tools for the agricultural sector. Empowering farmers to adopt new technologies to increase profitability, Growers Edge solves the financial gaps of farmers by changing how agricultural inputs and services are sold, allowing them to capture more value and improve profits. Led by a proven team of crop management leaders and backed by top AgTech investors, the company is headquartered in Johnston, Iowa. To learn more, visit https://growersedge.com.
# # #
Connexa Communications for Growers Edge Financial
- Re-Stem Biotech Research Collaboration Featured on Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures' Website
- NHR Presents at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Novi, Michigan
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- Trump Loving Latino's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- GeoLang Partners with Northdoor plc to deliver award-winning data security solutions
- 'Lost' Guggenheim Portrait Discovered After 93 Years
- LyvEdit, A Unique Real-Time Video Editing App, Launches On iOS
- Create an instant retail pop-up store with WaveLine Merchandiser display kits available at Best Tradeshow Display
- Never Ending Summer is more then just a tour, its a rock album
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
- The Survival Sign Publishes New Facebook Business Page
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Children's Services Foundation of SWFL makes first grants to help fill service gaps
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website